Archive > SansSeraph > Blog > Stories [Report]
SansSeraph

Stories

Posted by SansSeraph 5 years ago

So, as you may have noticed, with the exception of two stories, (one previously removed for reasons, and a shitpost) all of my writing has been a single story. This is no mistake. The naming convention is weird, and doesn't indicate that the stories are tied together at all. For the most part this hasn't mattered, however there are story developments that are coming that are going to rely pretty heavily on earlier works to the point that just jumping in will be difficult. So I'm curious. What makes more sense: 1. Changing the names of all of my stories and then putting them in a folder so that there is some organization, or 2. Just putting it into one folder, and adding a tag so people can find it, or 3. Linking all the stories together in the doobly doo so people can find the chapter that they need?

Until now, I haven't had a title for the overall story, and I hadn't really thought I'd continue it all that far, but here I am, writing the longest single story of my life (for those curious, its about 1/2 a minimum length novel currently), and it's a ridiculous fetish bit. I'm going to keep the complete title private until the next story comes out (no ETA lol).

Thanks for reading this inane nonsense.
Comment on Stories

Comments
TootCore

Posted by TootCore 5 years ago Report

Pick a name for the entire story, and then regroup all the different parts of said story in a folder with said name. No need to change any of the individual parts' names, so long as they are in order it will be a fine read.

[ Reply ]