Archive > AdoubleA > Blog > Life Update [Report]
AdoubleA

Life Update

Posted by AdoubleA 5 years ago

First off, I've noticed that I passed the 100 watcher mark and I am SO happy and thankful to all of you!!! To reach this mark within the timespan of just a few days of me posting art was really a surprise and I just can't thank you all enough. Now, about my art, as you can probably tell, I had a lot of art stored up that I felt I wasn't ready to post and thus it piled up and collected dust. No more of that. I'm not gonna be scared to post art anymore from here on out. However, I do have a bit of a roadblock. My job requires me to travel and starting April 1st, my internet access and free time will be severely limited and the likelihood of me posting or even drawing for tha is matter is slim. I should be back in action by the end of October, but that's uncertain. It's a shame too that I just started opening up right before leaving, but like I said, I'm no longer scared and I will be back in full force. If I'm lucky, mobile hotspot will work and I'll be able to still interact. Twitter is also one of the only sites that works well and I should be able to chat there. Again, thank you all for watching! I have so many plans for when I get back and I can't wait to unveil them! See you later!
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/a_adouble
Comment on Life Update

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please