Archive > dayittleone1 > Blog > Ch-ch-ch-chaaanges... [Report]
dayittleone1

Ch-ch-ch-chaaanges...

Posted by dayittleone1 5 years ago

Ever felt different any not known how to make the transition?

Work and home and- mostly school, really, has kept me from doing serious updates- as well as a couple commissions/gift arts I really wanna tackle. Most of it kinky, but some not. Have a pretty girl to draw. But I'm also starting accept that I feel... different. Ever just sitting there and think about what you're doing and feel... off? Like it's not really... you... anymore?

I mean, not the kinky shit. I'm going to be a smut artist forever. I love drawing and writing it. If I could, I'd bank on it. But... I sit here, across from my fursona, and we're kinda... I don't know... estranged? I don't know if we're doing what we want anymore. I've not done a lot of vore art for a while and it's taxing to try and work around it. I kinda just wanna focus on kink and sex and erm... death. *blushes* I'm a non-gory snuff whore, I admit it. XD But that's clear in my art.

I don't know... I wanna post more bondage sexy stuff, deadly kink and just general sexyness, I guess... I don't feel like a pantheress anymore, looking for my next set of victims to draw and feed to my desire to watch tender pussies and hard cocks suffer horrible agony in skin-tight smothering bellies... I'm.... I feel meek? I don't know... Maybe I should sit with Seri for a while, and see what comes out...

Fuckin' sentimentality. I hate hormones. >.< Stupid messy emotional bullshit. BAH!! FUCK YOU, BODY!! >.< I don't know, maybe I'm just getting older and calming down... I hope not.
Comment on Ch-ch-ch-chaaanges...

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please