Archive > Deathwing81 > Blog > Volunteer to be your farm animal and be raised as cattle. [Report]
Deathwing81

Volunteer to be your farm animal and be raised as cattle.

Posted by Deathwing81 5 years ago

Volunteer to be your farm animal and be raised as cattle.

Are you having a hard time and can not afford to support your family? Are you with few heads of cattle? Can not keep a tradition? So I offer to be your farm animal and be raised as cattle, if need be. In the first stage, we knew each other better and would be just friends. A friend of the family. Then the next step would be depersonalization, the transformation from human to animal, for you would still see me as a person. I would no longer be a friend of the family but a farm animal and I was treated as such. For a month or two I would live in the stables or not be called by name. In time I stopped talking and stopped being human. In the third stage I was no longer seen as human and was seen as cattle. I was plowing the field. You washed me. You inspected me. You measure me. You weighed me. I was going to the vet. You fed me. You shear me. And you enjoyed me and my body. My whole body would have to be useful. It could be auctioned and go to the slaughterhouse (but not killed) and then sold in the market, in the butcher shop (but without killing me) or supermarket and then bought and go to another family's house that needs my body or even a restaurant. If you want to fulfill some tradition or even out of necessity I can even be sacrificed alive for family or friends' dinner. The family, the friends or the people are the ones who choose whether I am pardoned or not, if I am pardoned, I go back to the stables, if I am not, sacrificed for dinner. As long as it is consented to by both parties and you do not hurt me or you do not kill me. You can do whatever you want with my body. I do not mind being sacrificed alive for a good cause like securing a family's livelihood. If in doubt, ask.

Voluntário para ser o vosso animal de quinta e ser criado como gado.

Estão a passar momentos difíceis e não conseguem garantir o sustento para a vossa família? Estão com poucas cabeças de gado? Não conseguem cumprir uma tradição? Então ofereço-me para ser o vosso animal de quinta e ser criado como gado, em caso de necessidade. Na primeira etapa, conhecíamos melhor e seriamos apenas amigos. Um amigo da família. Depois a próxima etapa seria a despersonalização, a transformação de humano para animal, pois ainda me veriam como uma pessoa. Já não seria um amigo da família mas sim um animal de quinta e era tratado como tal. Durante um mês ou dois eu viveria nos estábulos ou não era chamado pelo nome. Com o tempo deixava de falar e deixava de ser humano. Na terceira etapa já não era visto como humano e era visto como gado. Lavrava o campo. Lavavam-me. Inspeccionavam-me. Mediam-me. Pesavam-me. Ia ao veterinário. Alimentavam-me. Tosquiavam-me. E usufruíam de mim e do meu corpo. Todo o meu corpo teria que ter utilidade. Podia ser leiloado e ir parar ao matadouro (mas sem me matarem) e depois ser vendido no mercado, no talho (mas sem me matarem) ou no supermercado e depois ser comprado e ir para a casa de outra família que precisa-se do meu corpo ou até para um restaurante. Caso queiram cumprir alguma tradição ou até por necessidade posso até ser sacrificado vivo para o jantar de família ou de amigos. A família, os amigos ou o povo são quem escolhe se sou indultado ou não, se for indultado volto para os estábulos, se não for sou sacrificado para o jantar. Desde que seja consentido por ambas as partes e que não me magoem ou não me matem. Podem fazer o que quiser com o meu corpo. Não me importo ser sacrificado vivo por uma boa causa como garantir o sustento de uma família. Em caso de dúvidas, perguntem.

E-mail: [email protected]

#Cannibalism #MalePrey #Cooking #Cattle #Eating #Slave #Livestock #Food #Meat
Comment on Volunteer to be your farm animal and be raised as cattle.

Comments
Deathwing81

Posted by Deathwing81 5 years ago Report

We could come to an agreement. I worked for your family for a year and if I could do all the chores, you help me financially but if I failed to do the chores I would be raised as cattle by you for your livelihood. If necessary I would be your dinner. Given that I will be living in the stables for months I will no longer be human and I will be only cattle, so you have justification to eat me. My only condition is that you do not kill me or hurt me. Tell me your conditions. I will always respect the agreement to the end. _______________________________________________________
Podíamos chegar a um acordo. Eu trabalhava para a vossa família durante um ano e se consegui-se fazer todas as tarefas, ajudavam-me financeiramente mas se falhasse em fazer as tarefas eu iria ser criado como gado por vocês para o vosso sustento. Em caso de necessidade eu seria o vosso jantar. Tendo em conta que estarei a viver nos estábulos durante meses eu já não serei humano e serei apenas gado, logo vocês têm justificação para comer-me. A minha única condição é que não me matem ou não me magoem. Digam as vossas condições. Eu irei sempre respeitar o acordo até ao fim.

[ Reply ]

Deathwing81

Posted by Deathwing81 5 years ago Report

Since I will no longer be human, then I am no different than a cow or a pig. Breeding me as cattle will be completely normal and right, for I will no longer be a person. _______________________________________________________
Como já não serei humano, logo não sou diferente que uma vaca ou um porco. Criarem-me como gado será completamente normal e certo, pois já não serei uma pessoa.

[ Reply ]

Rendezvore

Posted by Rendezvore 4 years ago Report

Is this a story or are you trying to find an RP partner? I'll send ya a PM cause this sounds like it might be up my alley.

[ Reply ]