Archive > SupremeToadLord > Blog > First Update & about potential future projects [Report]
SupremeToadLord

First Update & about potential future projects

Posted by SupremeToadLord 4 years ago

So with my next piece uploaded, I figured it'd be a good time to go over my potential future plans. I have some ideas swirling around & some games I'd really like to write something for.

As I'm sure you're aware, I plan to give Genealogy some more attention & I have some characters in mind to write for like Lene, Silvia, Ethlyn & one of my absolute favourite FE characters, Tailtiu.

Some other games I have in mind to write for are New Mystery, Binding Blade & Shadows of Valentia. The Tellius series & Blazing Sword are also on my mind, especially the latter as its home to my favourite character in the whole series. Of course to go along with the games, I have a slew of characters on my mind as well, pretty much all of them not having any vorish literature for them so for the fans of any of the many characters I have in mind, I hope you'll look forward to them!

I know which character will get the spotlight next & potentially the piece after as well. I already have the name figured out for the latter, it being a very bad pun & I don't even feel bad about it.

And that'll conclude my first update. One more thing I wish to note is that for the Seasonal Specials series, I'll try to keep them in season so certain seasonal alts I want to write for will have to wait.

That's it for now, have a great day everyone!
Comment on First Update & about potential future projects

Comments
lllll1337

Posted by lllll1337 4 years ago Report

Giving characters with no vore content some love is always a noble goal. I'm really excited to see what you write next~

[ Reply ]

SupremeToadLord

Posted by SupremeToadLord 4 years ago Report

"lllll1337" wrote:
Giving characters with no vore content some love is always a noble goal. I'm really excited to see what you write next~

Every character deserves a chance in the spotlight, that's what I believe. That's why my main focus will, for the most part, be on the lesser used characters. It also just so happens that the majority of my favourite FE characters have either next to or no work to their name, for now anyway (& barring my current work).

I'm glad to know you're looking forward to my next piece!

[ Reply ]

Dos

Posted by Dos 4 years ago Report

So when you do end up opening up for requests will you not use awakening or fates characters?

[ Reply ]

SupremeToadLord

Posted by SupremeToadLord 4 years ago Report

"Dos" wrote:
So when you do end up opening up for requests will you not use awakening or fates characters?

Oh no no, I won't make any exclusions when it comes to possible requests. I won't exclude anyone for normal pieces either, in fact I have plans for a Fates character, although I don't know when that'll come to be.

So yeah, whenever I do happen to take a request, just know I won't exclude anyone, you're free to pick whoever you wish.

[ Reply ]