Archive > VoraciousSincerity > Blog > Major story has just been fully drafted! [Report]
VoraciousSincerity

Major story has just been fully drafted!

Posted by VoraciousSincerity 4 years ago

Wonderful news my readers! One of my major stories, Rarity's Delight 4, I have just finished the first draft!

The second draft, which is when I move the story from paper to typing, will be next, and when that is done I will submit it (and likely run it by someone before that) and then hopefully move on to the fifth and final installment :-D

On my other stories, I will give you all a brief summary of their progress and the stories themselves (I hate to tease you, but I feel you should know due to what I am facing at the moment).

Major stories: A Different Kind of Special Talent-based on AugustBebel & saintheartwing's Special Talent, Spike finds out something upsetting about his biology, and the Crusaders offer to help him fix it. This was originally a request by someone on FiMfiction, but he dropped me without notification because I wasn't writing it at the pace he wanted (even though I warned him of that, and yes that still upsets me). I also have a regular story on FiMfiction that I have been working on for years, and hope to submit it first and then submit the above one as well after it, but I do intend to put up A.D.K.S.T. up here regardless of that once I've finished it. I have gotten to the point where Spike is halfway through the CMC (literally, as I stopped him mid-consumption of his second Crusader meal) as of this moment, and the rest should take me roughly a few weeks to another month or so to draft, but possibly less since I have been oddly super-inspired with the story as of late :)

Along with Rarity's Delight, I've been working on a story that is particularly ambitious. It is a story where my favorites of the Mean Six (evil doppelgangers of the Mane Six created by Chrysalis. Despite not liking or even watching the show as it is now, I got curious about the episode and found I actually enjoyed it :neutral:), Mean Applejack and Twilight, survive and eat the actual Mane Six and Starlight, so that is a lot of eating scenes to write. The title, which I had trouble coming up with until I got help from AlbanyExpression and whitpey, is From Shadows to Survivors, and I should be able to finish drafting it within the next couple of months at least. I finished the larger portion of it, and only have the ingestion scenes for Mean Twilight, the disposal scene, and then the ending.

What I consider my minor stories, which my Quick-shots are a part of, are quite numerous. As mentioned in the previous blogs, I have my two Nightmare Night/Halloween ones-The Purple Panther and A Night of Monsters..., which are about Twilight's panther costume becoming a bit too influential on her mind then she wants, and a pair of teens (this will be my first non-MLP story, so just regular humans) going to check out their friend's new werewolf costume, but run afoul of something that looks unfortunately quite similar, respectively. I also have an after-Nightmare Night story, which is anthro and features Princess Celestia and Luna. The name is Desires After a Nightmare and has Celestia find out that Luna has had a secret fetish for being eaten that she has kept from her, and that she desperately wishes to indulge. Being the good sister that she is, Celestia decides to grant that wish. The progress on all of these stories is...good but not as much as I could of, I've worked on all of them enough that I have somewhere to start from, and A Night of Monsters... is actually just getting into the eating scene (well, the first one), but the others are still in the introductory and setup parts. With stories like this, I can give only the weakest of guess of when I will finish with them, as despite my best attempts I have not been able to sit down and work on them. I would say if I were to be able to get time to work at them for the next few weeks I could finish them by this coming month or the one after (yep, this sort of time frame is usually what I am going to come to with my writing ^^; )

The other minor story, that I mentioned previously was inspired by AlbanyExpression's story about Trixie, is called An Unexpected Solution, and is essentially Twilight accidentally gaining some new equipment after being banished by Trixie. Namely, a cock and balls. She then ends up using them to get rid of Trixie by cock vore, and then I have her...well, make use of her in her efforts to help a certain somepony who the magician had wronged in her takeover... It will also, like Albany's story and some other recent ones, have Cutie-Mark theft. That phenomena has really started to gain traction lately from what I've seen, as a recent cock-vore image I found a couple days ago has one of the commenters openly hope for a second image that has that happen, which I think is kind of cool to observe :)

Back to my story, I haven't even taken the time to start it yet, but I have hopes to do so soon (I may not, but I could surprise myself again...). I have no idea how long I will make the story or anything else, but I would wager if I can get going with it well enough that it won't take more than a month or so from when I do start.

The last of my minor stories, which is one that I have been working on at intervals since late September of last year, is about a non-reformed Discord devouring each of the Mane Six in different creative fashions (not in different forms, as I intend for it all to Oral vore, but how he catches them), and them making him fatter and fatter. I was inspired by a request from HisashiHinata to have Discord featured again and getting a much bigger ass after he read my story, Starlight's Punishment. I have hopes to work on that story (and at least finish the second eating scene I started last week) today or tomorrow. This story is intended to be long and I can only speculate that it will take me a good four or five months to finish at least. I do plan that however long I take with it though is spent on making it as good as I can, and that I make it worth the wait :D

On news involving me, I need to share with you all some current developments. As of my move to my new apartment this January, I have unfortunately been unable to get a grip on all of the new stories, images, et cetera. from the various sites I am on, and my recent writing news the past couple of months has been because I finally have been able to get back into my immediate schedule that includes my writing. This issue is due to my lack of focus and dedication with handling it, as well as my desperation in wanting to do other things I have planned out. I also have the possibility of a part-time job coming in the next few weeks, but I do not how much or how little that will take from me exactly.

On the various site things, I have scheduled in a way to work on them closely, but unfortunately have been unable to get to it properly. I have over one thousand submitted things on each site, and the built-up stuff from before that in tabs that number past a hundred, so I have a lot to go through :freaked: ^^;

I am not truly discouraged though, as i have faced similiar issues in the past and handled them, but I thought I should explain it as I suspect that once I do start working through it all solidly, it may slow down my other work. It might not though, it all depends on how each day goes and how well I handle it :?

I also work on some interactive chapters on Writing.com, specifically on an MLP vore interactive at the moment. The two I am working on at the moment are a male version of Twilight Sparkle cock-voring his friend Bubble Berry/Pinkie Pie after trying to give himself a larger cock, and then doing more with it after that, and a continuation of someone else's chapters where Fluttershy is a vorarephile. The part I'm starting from is that Fluttershy has just finished pooping out Rarity, and I'm having her go try Pinkie Pie (and Derpy) next.

For those who aren't aware, Writing.com has difficulties for those without a paid membership, namely having interruptions when you are trying to read an interactive. I have gotten used to it, as there are some really good stories in there if you look (there's an awesome one with a boy turning into a snake, and some good chapters in one about a unicorn for example), but if any of my readers are not good with a lack of fluid reading this is my warning. I bring this up both because it is something I am working on and because someone recently did a blog post about people being displeased with it, so I thought it couldn't hurt.

I know this is long, but I feel like some in-depth communication. Feel free to respond however you feel best, I welcome it.
Comment on Major story has just been fully drafted!

Comments
HisashiHinata

Posted by HisashiHinata 4 years ago Report

I found this pretty interesting. Nice to have an update from you after this time. Hope to see your finished works soon!

[ Reply ]

limelightu

Posted by limelightu 4 years ago Report

Looking forward to seeing more from you! I would caution against writing.com, as in addition to the soft paywall, they are known to delete NSFW interactive stories seemingly at random. You should at least have those backed up just in case.

[ Reply ]