Archive > Sharue > Blog > Update! Good morning everyone [Report]
Sharue

Update! Good morning everyone

Posted by Sharue 4 years ago

Hello,

Been a while sense I put out a journal and should probably do more so.

I have been pretty busy this year with family health issues as well as a lot of rl stuff going on but I am still plodding along.

I have some peril works that I have done as well as some upcoming vore works. Hex has some comic pages that are being done as well as Angel.

I will be working on a new wood project and ill get pictures of the finished product to post here. If you have any interest in possibly wood commissions let me know!

I am working on a few tame works through out this month and next. I will be holding some votes that the fans will get to have a say in what it is. This will be announced through here and discord as well.

Chapter 3 of book 2 is almost half done. Sharue finds herself learning about her abilities, we will have a small snip with Issa and then continuation of Risia and Banal in Histon 8.

I hope things have been well with everyone and thank you for all the support you guys have given me!

Be safe and be well!
Sha
Comment on Update! Good morning everyone

Comments
Cookingart

Posted by Cookingart 4 years ago Report

Great to hear that, and I'm very exciting for your artworks, can't wait to see them. Hope you have cooking vore art.

[ Reply ]

doomfister

Posted by doomfister 4 years ago Report

Always excited to see more stuff from my favorite Vixen :)

[ Reply ]

badgergwendolyn

Posted by badgergwendolyn 4 years ago Report

Woo can't wait to see what you upload. :v Hope the family health issues resolve in a positive way.

[ Reply ]