Archive > AdjectiveNounCombo > Blog > A Change Is Coming [Report]
AdjectiveNounCombo

A Change Is Coming

Posted by AdjectiveNounCombo 4 years ago

Good day everyone,

This is an announcement to download all of my content while you can. I wanted to announce this so everyone has fair opportunity/warning to adjust. Due to a number of circumstances, both recent and longstanding, I have decided to discontinue my career as a fetish artist.

The work involved and the inherent nature of the job have proven to be unhealthy for both myself and the relationships I've fostered. My time with you all has not been without its pros, however. I've developed many great friendships, plenty of whom I wish to maintain long after I've stopped working. I've already let me patrons know of this decision and will be concluding the three comic orders currently due (two Craving Control and one Baby Fat). After this, I will select several privately-commissioned projects to supplement my income until I am able to find a supplemental source of income.

I will be closing my galleries on Eka's and Deviantart sometime in June after the final comics are released, so I indulge you to download my works now, if you value them. Once I've closed up shop, they will no longer be available.
The support of you, the fans, has been a strong motivator throughout the years and probably what has kept me holding on for so long. If you've contributed anything - words, money, art, writing - I want to thank you for your time invested. I may have a final parting gift for you all - we'll wait and see.

Sincerely,
ANC
Comment on A Change Is Coming

Comments
night22

Posted by night22 4 years ago Report

God damn man. It's always heartbreaking to see artists leave, but I wish you the best in life, relationships, and your future.

[ Reply ]

Ilove

Posted by Ilove 4 years ago Report

Didn't expect this at all! You're works have always been great ( Baby Fat in particular with its animations and narrative is my favorite :D )

If you have taken this decision you must have solid reasons, I totally understand. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if someone close to me knew of this fetish, pretty difficult to mantain these things separeted

Thanks for all the amazing works you've shared with us, hope you the best!

[ Reply ]

LittleKnight

Posted by LittleKnight 4 years ago Report

Thanks for everything you have done and made for this community. The heads up is appreciated. I will be downloading (and likely buying) all of your content for the future. I wish you the best and hope you remember your time here without disdain. It may sound silly but I am legitimately emotional over your leaving as you were always friendly and shared your amazing work with us.

[ Reply ]

Tassie

Posted by Tassie 4 years ago Report

Sad as it may be to see you go, I feel happy that there is something good happening in your life. That you very much for letting us know before you disappeared and deleted everything. Your art is so beautiful, I would hate to see it forever gone.

Best of luck and may your fortunes be happy ones.

[ Reply ]

Blakesnorf

Posted by Blakesnorf 4 years ago Report

I'm really going to miss you and your artwork, you are really talented. I hope you have a good future and I wish you the best. You wont be forgotten in this community :)

[ Reply ]

Marpatt

Posted by Marpatt 4 years ago Report

I respect the decision, and while it is sad to see you leaving, I wish you the best! :)

[ Reply ]

jaxbeef

Posted by jaxbeef 4 years ago Report

Best of luck to you Adjective, you’ve given us so much during these past 12 years and your absence Will leave a big hole in this community, for what it’s worth you filled me and many others with a lot of amazing memories and for that we thank you for letting us into Zoey’s world, keep being you man and rock on.

[ Reply ]

shortprey20

Posted by shortprey20 4 years ago Report

Man we are sure going to miss you! You are one of my favorite artist in vore bar none. Wish you the absolute best in life and hope you succeed in every future endeavor you do! I wish you all the luck in the world

[ Reply ]

Rando

Posted by Rando 4 years ago Report

Truly a loss to this community, but best of luck to you in all you do!

[ Reply ]

Slimeman64

Posted by Slimeman64 4 years ago Report

Good luck and thanks for all the fish. :)

[ Reply ]

Willing_prey94

Posted by Willing_prey94 4 years ago Report

How about putting it all in a dropbox? Downloading everything will take a huge while, and some of us may not be able to do it in time

I wish you good luck though, and hope to hear from you in the future again!

[ Reply ]

whatisthissheet

Posted by whatisthissheet 4 years ago Report

Oh man, you were one of the first artists I started following even before I made an account here. It's especially sad to see someone I've followed for a while stop doing fetish art, but I wish the best for you, hope you have a happy future!

[ Reply ]

PervyLesbian02

Posted by PervyLesbian02 4 years ago Report

Well... farewell, you amazing artist. It's been fun.

[ Reply ]

Eka

Posted by Eka 4 years ago Report

Take it easy!

[ Reply ]

recoome5555

Posted by recoome5555 4 years ago Report

We'll miss you, ANC.

[ Reply ]

Indighost

Posted by Indighost 4 years ago Report

Good luck and thanks for all the fish! And yes a dropbox or RAR or ZIP file would be nice!

[ Reply ]

balanced-guy

Posted by balanced-guy 4 years ago Report

June to download it all. Sry to see you going, but if that's what you want/feel like you need to do.Then go for it.

[ Reply ]

KinkyHobo

Posted by KinkyHobo 4 years ago Report

Some anons in the following 4chan thread raise a very valid point about your decision: http://boards.4chan.org/d/thread/8506195#p8508817

[ Reply ]

austinblack21345

Posted by austinblack21345 4 years ago Report

dont delete keep up just dont come back to it

[ Reply ]

Houyo

Posted by Houyo 4 years ago Report

Thank you for the ample warning. Saves a lot of us some heart attacks, and good luck with all your future work!

[ Reply ]

RhinoSalt

Posted by RhinoSalt 4 years ago Report

Understandable if you'd wanna leave, but why close up the content you've made? I know deleting the accounts provide closure, but it isn't helpful to the rest of us.

[ Reply ]

FitMe

Posted by FitMe 4 years ago Report

I've really come to enjoy your style as it's evolved over the years. Even if you are finished as a fetish artist, I hope you aren't finished as an artist! If there's somewhere I can find your non-fetish art, let me know! I'd love to continue following you as an artist.

[ Reply ]

Serithma

Posted by Serithma 4 years ago Report

Damn, well, I wish you all the best, you've brought some seriously good work to us over the years and I hope things work out. Adios!

[ Reply ]

bellylov3rs

Posted by bellylov3rs 4 years ago Report

I'll never get this mentality, I'm stepping away so fuck you fans I'm burning all my art! It's a slap in the face not a heartfelt goodbye. Especially when you don't even give us a reason why you're punishing fans for your choice of leaving. FYI you can leave a site and not literally nuke your content from it.

Whatever wish you luck in your new life, just wish it didn't come at the cost of your many fans.

[ Reply ]

AdjectiveNounCombo

Posted by AdjectiveNounCombo 4 years ago Report

"bellylov3rs" wrote:
I'll never get this mentality, I'm stepping away so fuck you fans I'm burning all my art! It's a slap in the face not a heartfelt goodbye. Especially when you don't even give us a reason why you're punishing fans for your choice of leaving. FYI you can leave a site and not literally nuke your content from it.

Whatever wish you luck in your new life, just wish it didn't come at the cost of your many fans.

lol punishment

[ Reply ]

Sephiroth2727

Posted by Sephiroth2727 4 years ago Report

Do you plan to keep exclusive content up for purchase, or will that be deleted as well?

[ Reply ]

HyperlinkError

Posted by HyperlinkError 4 years ago Report

why not leave them up?

[ Reply ]

gamefreak1022

Posted by gamefreak1022 4 years ago Report

Sad to see you go; you've been a wonderful part of this community for so long.
Had to pause my Patreon sub a couple months ago, so I couldn't read what you posted, but are Baby Fat and Serving Size still happening, or are those scrapped now? And will your purchasable comics still be available?

[ Reply ]

FDdragon

Posted by FDdragon 4 years ago Report

See you, space cowboy...

[ Reply ]

maropas3

Posted by maropas3 4 years ago Report

Not sure if i wants to thank You cause Your amazing work is main reason that i couldn't abandon my vore fetish but still - You were amazing ;)
Btw if U are going to delete it all would U kindly consider sharing some old EC for free im the end?

[ Reply ]

AdjectiveNounCombo

"gamefreak1022" wrote:
Sad to see you go; you've been a wonderful part of this community for so long.
Had to pause my Patreon sub a couple months ago, so I couldn't read what you posted, but are Baby Fat and Serving Size still happening, or are those scrapped now? And will your purchasable comics still be available?
baby Fat and serving size are still coming

[ Reply ]

BigD

Posted by BigD 4 years ago Report

I wish you the best of luck in all your present and future endeavours. Thank you for the amazing and perverted art :) However there is something that I wish to ask, what's going to happen with the comics that you sold? Will you delete them as well? Will you give a discount or something on them? Or will make them free for lets say 24h before you delete them? Sincere apologies if this was inappropriate to ask, I simply wish to know if they'll still be around.

[ Reply ]

Oxurus

Posted by Oxurus 4 years ago Report

Why will you delete all your art, when you can simply leave it up for viewing?

[ Reply ]

Iampredmeat

Posted by Iampredmeat 4 years ago Report

Sorry to hear you're leaving, but I respect your life decision. Do you happen to know where I can find the sound effects used in your bat girl full of 3 foxes and dragon girl vores wolf animations? I'm just looking for the hisses and moans.

[ Reply ]

AdjectiveNounCombo

"Iampredmeat" wrote:
Sorry to hear you're leaving, but I respect your life decision. Do you happen to know where I can find the sound effects used in your bat girl full of 3 foxes and dragon girl vores wolf animations? I'm just looking for the hisses and moans.

If you use a decompiler, you can pull all of the sounds from the .swf file.

[ Reply ]

balanced-guy

Posted by balanced-guy 4 years ago Report

Quick question, is their maybe some download links, which would allow all the pages of individual comics to be downloaded? Rather than downloading one image at a time?

[ Reply ]

aceinthehole

Posted by aceinthehole 4 years ago Report

man, why you gotta make a brother cry, i'm going to miss your work.

Thank you for all the work you put in, and have a wonderful life

[ Reply ]

F1reDem0n

Posted by F1reDem0n 4 years ago Report

Really really sad we are losing another one of the community here and a big artist none the less. Bummer man, just...real bummer. :(

If I may ask, what about the comics you did that weren't free but were paid only? Since you will be closing up shop does that mean those will also be lost forever if we don't buy them now?

Or will you be releasing them for free as a last sort of "Hoorah"?

[ Reply ]