Story previews
   Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:42 am
Story previews
   Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:23 pm

+ May 2019
Search Blogs

Future stories 2

Permanent Linkby BunnyWrites on Wed May 15, 2019 12:57 pm

An updated list of stories currently being considered as of May 15th.

- ISwallowOrgies Livestream sequel [F/FFFFFM vore+unbirth willing prey]: Chloe takes the livestream show on the move as she wanders around campus with Isabel and Sophia still inside of her. She stops to ask each tiny she meets something unheard by the camera, and if they agree, she pops them into the endoscope box she's carrying. 5 girls and 1 boy return with her in the box to her dorm, where she starts her record breaking attempt to see just how much she can actually swallow down. One lucky tiny man gets to enjoy joining the orgy in her belly.

- Elly & Amy's part 4 [F/FM digestion]: As Amy continues to slowly digest inside of Elly, Elly is visited by Amy's tiny friends who demand to know where Amy is. Elly declares ignorance, after all, she never paid attention in biology class, who knows what the name of that body part Amy is in is called? So she can truthfully claim ignorance of Amy's whereabouts. But Amy shaped outline on her belly breaks Elly's lie, so Elly traps Amy's friends within Amy's old dollhouse. She taunts them over the next few days as she finishes digesting their friend, and speculates on what she might do with her new guests.

- Stephanie's party contest [F/FFFFF vore]: Stephanie invites both Elly and Chloe to a secret party, where they'll compete to swallow the most tinies, as provided by Elly. Chloe promises to let them out, Elly does not. Will the tinies throwing themselves into Chloe's mouth do better than Elly thrusting them into her maw? We'll have to see~

- Elly's birdcage [F/MF vore]: Getting comfortable with her new dominant role as a pred, Elly purchases a birdcage which she hangs over her bed. Within which sits a a tiny 6" tall man who has agreed to become her willing pet. Whenever she gets the chance, Elly returns to her dorm with a tiny girl tucked somewhere hidden and takes great joy in slowly teasing them before swallowing them down in full view of her new pet, making sure he always gets a last look of their kicking legs as they slip down the back of her throat. This is where her pet must pay for his keep, Elly swallows her pet on the condition that she'll let him out if she keeps her entertained at least an hour. He must be all he can within her belly to ensure the latest girl Elly swallows is sufficiently active for Elly to feel. He has one last chance to fuck the girls as he pushes them further down into Elly's digestive tract, upon which she'll let him out. But only if he's done a good job.

- [F/M] A story request where two drunk girls issue a dare to one another to deep throat a tiny 6" man.

- Zookeeping duties [?/F vore]: A zookeeping woman is in charge of a petting area that has no animals to pet anymore. They've all been going missing. So with nothing to do, she sunbathes. The komodo dragon in its enclosure next door, which had been enjoying its nightly snacks at the petting zoo, comes along and has a go at its biggest meal yet. Will it get to enjoy its meal in peace before the zoo opens for visitors?

- Careless pet owners [?/F vore] tiny 6" girl shares a dorm with a boy who is rather careless about his pet monitor lizard. When out for the night, he accidentally leaves the cage open and the pet monitor lizard finally gets its chance to nab the prey its had its eye on for weeks. Upon finding his rather fully pet, the boy opens its jaws to see the pert ass of his dorm mate. He wonders how well his new roommate's posture might do as a fleshlight replacement.

- Unnamed contest [?/FFFF]: the chance to appear on television for a moment attracts all the sorority girls to volunteer for a giant lizard eating contest. Which horse sized lizard can squeeze more in?
Last edited by BunnyWrites on Wed May 15, 2019 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Writer of stories. Vore and Dolcett fan-girl. Enjoy both pred and prey roles~
8 Comments Viewed 175 times
Comments

Re: Future stories 2

Permanent Linkby Tyslan03 on Wed May 15, 2019 1:17 pm

That's a fun looking lineup. Can't wait to read 'em!
Tyslan03
Participator

Blog: View Blog (8)

Permanent Linkby BunnyWrites on Wed May 15, 2019 1:47 pm

Tyslan03 wrote:That's a fun looking lineup. Can't wait to read 'em!

Thanks, I'm looking forward to writing them too~

After my initial blitz, I might slow down my writing pace a little to perhaps a couple a week, so this should keep me busy for a good month or so. Suggestions for other stories are always welcome too <3
Last edited by BunnyWrites on Wed May 15, 2019 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BunnyWrites
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (4)

Permanent Linkby MCPB on Wed May 15, 2019 6:40 pm

Shouldn't "Elly & Amy's part 4" be "F/fm, digestion"?
MCPB

Blog: View Blog (0)

Permanent Linkby BunnyWrites on Wed May 15, 2019 7:04 pm

MCPB wrote:Shouldn't "Elly & Amy's part 4" be "F/fm, digestion"?

Oops yes, you're right! I've edited it. As I was so focused on Amy's friends, I forgot to mention Lucas was in there too. Thanks for the catch~
BunnyWrites
New to the forum

Permanent Linkby WaterInRain on Fri May 17, 2019 1:06 pm

First sounds fun~

Deeper into unbirth the better!
WaterInRain
New to the forum

Permanent Linkby BunnyWrites on Fri May 17, 2019 1:22 pm

WaterInRain wrote:First sounds fun~

Thanks! I got the unbirth half of the story written, just the latter half to go now~
BunnyWrites
New to the forum

Permanent Linkby WaterInRain on Sat May 18, 2019 3:22 am

BunnyWrites wrote:
WaterInRain wrote:First sounds fun~

Thanks! I got the unbirth half of the story written, just the latter half to go now~

How deep do you intend to write them going?

Inside her womb or just vagina?
WaterInRain
New to the forum

Permanent Linkby BunnyWrites on Sat May 18, 2019 6:00 am

WaterInRain wrote:How deep do you intend to write them going?

Oh I hadn't really thought about it. I guess probably just the vagina, at least in the next part.
BunnyWrites
New to the forum