Archive > MaybellethePeckish > Blog > Am I unapproachable? [Report]
MaybellethePeckish

Am I unapproachable?

Posted by MaybellethePeckish 4 years ago

I dunno, I feel like I might be hard to approach and I dunno why. Maybe it's just not a site full of talkative people or something.
Comment on Am I unapproachable?

Comments
anyonarex

Posted by anyonarex 4 years ago Report

Nah I don't think you're unaprroachable i just think it can be hard to find people here that will talk at lenght lol. Im a fairly extroverted person irl but i still find it difficult to keep people here talking/giving me something back, idk why really.

[ Reply ]

dokudoku

Posted by dokudoku 4 years ago Report

I think it's less that and more you have to put yourself out there with a loud voice. I generally find myself to not get the same attention as others who voice themselves louder than me. Probably also because I tend to be more shy. X3

[ Reply ]

smog1

Posted by smog1 4 years ago Report

If you ever feel like chatting, hit me me up and id be happy to start talking :D

[ Reply ]

SarahTheCuteVixen

Posted by SarahTheCuteVixen 4 years ago Report

I feel terrified talking to people i admire

[ Reply ]

MaybellethePeckish

Posted by MaybellethePeckish 4 years ago Report

"SarahTheCuteVixen" wrote:
I feel terrified talking to people i admire

pft don't be. I'm a dork who keeps tripping over words and frankly, I'm horribly skittish myself!

[ Reply ]

MaybellethePeckish

"dokudoku" wrote:
I think it's less that and more you have to put yourself out there with a loud voice. I generally find myself to not get the same attention as others who voice themselves louder than me. Probably also because I tend to be more shy. X3

Louder? How so?

(also boy do I wish blogs had a reply system like the posts!)

[ Reply ]

dokudoku

Posted by dokudoku 4 years ago Report

"MaybellethePeckish" wrote:
"dokudoku" wrote:

Louder? How so?

It's the peacock mentality. You can't expect to be approached if people don't even know who you are. The easiest way to do that is to put yourself out there so you get more attention.

I personally have a hard time doing that myself, and I've noticed I don't get approached or noticed much as a result.

[ Reply ]

MaybellethePeckish

"dokudoku" wrote:
"dokudoku" wrote:

Louder? How so?

It's the peacock mentality. You can't expect to be approached if people don't even know who you are. The easiest way to do that is to put yourself out there so you get more attention.

I personally have a hard time doing that myself, and I've noticed I don't get approached or noticed much as a result.

Put myself out there? eep. Honestly I get pretty terrified of that. Especially regarding simps stuff, people tend to think of that as kinda cursed.:P

[ Reply ]

SarahTheCuteVixen

i came for the pokemom art stayed for the simpsons

[ Reply ]

MaybellethePeckish

Dawww. Though I guess most folks would hafta... I have seriously neglected the former lately. >.>

[ Reply ]

SarahTheCuteVixen

Dawww. Though I guess most folks would hafta... I have seriously neglected the former lately. >.>
mostly i stayed for you.

[ Reply ]

MaybellethePeckish

mostly i stayed for you.

Now yer just flattering me.

... Not that I don't appreciate it.

[ Reply ]