Archive > Chameleonette > Blog > Commissions Will Be Opening Soon! (Reserves FILLED!) [Report]
Chameleonette

Commissions Will Be Opening Soon! (Reserves FILLED!)

Posted by Chameleonette 4 years ago

My apologies for the delay on this! I was trying to find a way to get my tablet monitor functional again on the new computer (which has been unsuccessful) in order to be able to offer coloring again, as well as fighting one hell of an art block.

I will also have some limitations on maximum characters in images and such now, since although I have purchased a new scanner, the scanning bed is significantly smaller than my old one. So that's something I will have to discuss with each client.

But commissions are going to be open soon (still only the drawn and shaded ones as listed in the commissions page)! And if you want to reserve a slot, you can send me a message. I'll take up to FIVE reserve slots for now, but please understand that these will not be done immediately. I'm still working on breaking out of my art block. So if you're really impatient and need the commission ASAP, I wouldn't recommend reserving!

I'm still working my way through paying things off for med bills and what I had to shell out for a new computer, but I'm hanging in there and I really appreciate your support!

Thank you for your patience, too.

Edit: ALL SLOTS FILLED, THANK YOU~!
Comment on Commissions Will Be Opening Soon! (Reserves FILLED!)

Comments
MaybellethePeckish

Posted by MaybellethePeckish 4 years ago Report

Ooh, interesting. Though I suppose I'd need to think of something you'd be likely to accept... also need to check how much money I've got but I really wanna help support one of the most eye-opening artists I've ever come across...

[ Reply ]

Chameleonette

Posted by Chameleonette 4 years ago Report

"MaybellethePeckish" wrote:
Ooh, interesting. Though I suppose I'd need to think of something you'd be likely to accept... also need to check how much money I've got but I really wanna help support one of the most eye-opening artists I've ever come across...

Feel free to consider or run things by me in PM, if you like~ I would welcome the support!

And I'm really honored to be considered that, thank you! : )

[ Reply ]

Robertruler77

Posted by Robertruler77 4 years ago Report

Agh, darn. Shame I didn't come on sooner to find this post. Still, I wish you luck with getting everything sorted! :)

[ Reply ]

Chameleonette

Posted by Chameleonette 4 years ago Report

"Robertruler77" wrote:
Agh, darn. Shame I didn't come on sooner to find this post. Still, I wish you luck with getting everything sorted! :)

It's okay! I appreciate the interest! And I hope to be opening commissions much more often after these five, if all goes well. Thank you kindly!

[ Reply ]

Robertruler77

Posted by Robertruler77 4 years ago Report

"Chameleonette" wrote:
"Robertruler77" wrote:

It's okay! I appreciate the interest! And I hope to be opening commissions much more often after these five, if all goes well. Thank you kindly!

Well, I hope to see you next time then!

[ Reply ]