Archive > ArcaneSigil > Blog > Random Thought.... [Report]
ArcaneSigil

Random Thought....

Posted by ArcaneSigil 4 years ago

Just had a random assed thought.

A Female Cell absorbs someone with her tail, but doesn't send them all the way through. Instead, they feel the "needle" get tighter around their feet and they're pushed into something else that forces them to curl up. On the outside, whoever is nearby gets to watch as the Fem Cell unbirths someone she was just trying to absorb. And thus, a new breed of Cell Junior is born. With the personality, power and temperament of the absorbed.
Comment on Random Thought....

Comments
5UP3RN0V4

Posted by 5UP3RN0V4 4 years ago Report

That sound very interesting to do.

[ Reply ]

ArcaneSigil

Posted by ArcaneSigil 4 years ago Report

On another note, sorta similar in vein to this one, I think if they make a Xenoverse 3, they need to include Androids, with one of the body types being a male or female Cell, or Android 21 from the other game. He is technically Android 19 or 20. No ki charge, but you can level up your ki and have it act as a secondary stamina bar. All of your abilities are stamina related. A Transformation you might be able to get, possibly a group of transformations. I like the idea of being restricted to having to go stage to stage for transformations. Super Saiyan-Super Saiyan 2-Super Saiyan 3 and so on up to Blue or which ever. Same vein with Buu Race. Fat or Female to Second Form (Muscled Dude/Dudette) to third form (Purified/Kid). Namekians could have "Corrupt" which would give them access to evil powers or a "True Pure" which is a full power Namekian with nothing holding them back. Humans could have access to Kaioken or any other form that isn't a Saiyan form. Then there's the possible Androids. Androids like 17 or 18 would just have 10x the usual ki at level 1 as well as a possible transformation into a "Super Mode" like 13. (I think it was Android 13 with the country accent). Or you could make a Cell like Android that has three stages from weak, to slightly stronger to perfection. Just an idea to go along with the idea of Cell Juniors birthed from a female Cell.

[ Reply ]