Archive > Avios > Blog > Ten Things You Didn't Know About My Predators! [Report]
Avios

Ten Things You Didn't Know About My Predators!

Posted by Avios 4 years ago

1. Orion's tail wasn't a natural development, but something he decided on himself and created through a lot of concentration. It has a rudimentary intelligence when he doesn't command it and can coil people and and stuff them up his rump without him even noticing. When he does notice he'll usually send it inside to drag them back out, so he can stuff them back in while properly appreciating it.

2. Christine's body contains twelve cybernetic implants of varying effect, each one bought at colossal expense through her interdimensional black market contacts. A notable one is a device implanted in her lower intestine which converts emotional energy into a lipid-based form, allowing her to literally fatten herself up through the terror of her victims. Usually by absorbing it through her ass.

3. Rose's sex is literally bottomless, an intentional creation on her part, originally to ensure that a particularly resilient and squirmy nova was sent deep enough that she could be absorbed without managing to wriggle out. She's since kept the pocket dimension tied to her womb, finding it... useful. While people stuffed inside will bulge and sag her flanks out, if they aren't churned up into a gloopy mess of pleasure-puddles they may find that no matter how deep they are squeezed by the lustful rippling walls, they will never find a way out.

4. Melavascia calculates everything to make her meals perfect. This includes her own body, as she is an expert shapeshifter, and so she carefully alters her species (you will see her as more than elephant), size, flexibility, temperature, gender and much more, all to ensure she can enjoy her prey to the fullest extent. She once devoured an entire mega-corporation's upper management in one month long-sitting, using a different form for every single one of the three hundred people added to her pudge.

5. Christine was a major Star Wars fan during her childhood, but was very busy taking over her father's empire during the early 2000s, and so never heard about the prequels until years after they had come out. She watched them at last with Penny in 2014 and has since refused to speak of them to anyone. At least three of her own organisation have been "disappeared" for making references to Jarjar Binks on their private chat.

6. When Rose and Orion were born (on seperate occasions, as Orion is two years older than his half-sister) Melavascia immediately dropped them in the very source of the River Spiral, the vast river which flows through the Hells from its centre. The newborns were left there, hundreds of thousands of miles from their mother's palace, with nothing but their own power and a magical compulsion driving them to return home. To do so they had to trek across the deadly environments of the hells, defeat or devour any who stood in their way, and discover how to use their own innate powers. All before even learning their first word!

7. The young Orion found his way back in twenty nine days. The young Rose did it in twenty six.

8. Melavascia is more than three thousand years old, and served in the households of all seven Sins before rising to power as a Matriarch of Gluttony. She claims treading all the paths has made her far more "appreciative" of what she does, and that a proper predator can make use of all seven, just to devour a single prey.

9. All four predators featured so far (Mela, Rose, Christine, and Orion) have been worshipped as gods by organised religions of varying sizes. All four of them adore this, and make sure to never quite devour every worshipper so that they can continue having their ego stroked.

10. All four are in fact members of the Court of Predators, which is my own personal club for my roster of predatory characters. I have more than twenty in total who have been detailed in the Court, each one just as strange, lustful, amoral, and gluttonous as the next. And while, tragically, not all will get the attention they deserve, you might see more new faces in the future~

This could be fun to do more of. Let me know if you enjoy it~
Comment on Ten Things You Didn't Know About My Predators!

Comments
wolfSnack

Posted by wolfSnack 4 years ago Report

I wish I could create characters with half the depth you do, it's these little things that make them jump off the page. I love it! Thanks for all of the writing :)

[ Reply ]

TootCore

Posted by TootCore 4 years ago Report

More content from you is delightful, and to see that Orion's just as much of a 'big figure' as Rose or the others is quite the delight~

[ Reply ]

Avios

Posted by Avios 4 years ago Report

"wolfSnack" wrote:
I wish I could create characters with half the depth you do, it's these little things that make them jump off the page. I love it! Thanks for all of the writing :)

Thank you. I try to add extra details and complexities. They may be monsters, but that's why - I love thinking how monsters became like that, and how else they act. But never say never, you can keep trying and keep getting better. You're very welcome and I'm glad you enjoy!

"Bookie" wrote:
More content from you is delightful, and to see that Orion's just as much of a 'big figure' as Rose or the others is quite the delight~

They're all big, big figures. Absolute units. While power levels may vary, the only important thing, really, is this: they're powerful enough to chase you, catch you, play with you, and then stuff themselves with you.And then repeat that process with your friends, family, village, country...

But as for Orion... his picture/story happened sixteen years in the past of the current canon, as it was when he . So if anything, it sells him short. Imagine what the modern him can do with sixteen years of refining his powers and glutting himself constantly. Hell, imagine just how appallingly fat his ass is now.

Maybe you won't have to imagine, though. Maybe there'll be something to describe exactly what he's like in the relatively near future...

[ Reply ]