Archive > dragonjerky > Blog > Where has dragonjerky gone? [Report]
dragonjerky

Where has dragonjerky gone?

Posted by dragonjerky 4 years ago

Hey guys! I'm not dead! (though I haven't felt alive in a long time)

So... I've been dealing with some nasty business with student loans. I'm not going to go into details but I haven't been in a good place, mentally, because of it. That's why I kinda dropped off the face of the Earth for a bit. I've done some damage control and can hopefully get back to the arts. I deeply apologize to those who have been waiting very patiently on comms. (This is one of the main reasons I don't ask for payment until I actually start.)

Bear with me for a little while longer as I am still climbing out my dark pit of despair. Thank you.
Comment on Where has dragonjerky gone?

Comments
Jadex

Posted by Jadex 4 years ago Report

Psh its fine man the real-life stuff always comes first but I do hope you clear that mess up

[ Reply ]

sweetladyamy

Posted by sweetladyamy 4 years ago Report

Ugh. Student loans. Nightmare fuel.
Hope all is on the up and up. You take care of you; we'll be here when you get back. I say that to every creator out there, and I've probably said it more than a dozen times to SidAlpha (a game critic on YouTube).

[ Reply ]

dragonjerky

Posted by dragonjerky 4 years ago Report

As always, I appreciate the support! Thank you!

[ Reply ]

sweetladyamy

Posted by sweetladyamy 4 years ago Report

"dragonjerky" wrote:
As always, I appreciate the support! Thank you!

You're very welcome, dear...

[ Reply ]

Cuddlekins

Posted by Cuddlekins 4 years ago Report

Bit of a delayed response, but I know how hard it can be to get anything done when you're down on your luck D: Hope this episode has a happy ending for you o:

[ Reply ]

dragonjerky

Posted by dragonjerky 4 years ago Report

Thanks, my dude. Sorry to keep you waiting btw...

[ Reply ]