Archive > smog1 > Blog > Support to Nastume [Report]
smog1

Support to Nastume

Posted by smog1 4 years ago

Hello fellow people, beloved artists and users.

Sad news to say, but I feel that we need to give and show some support to the talented artist Natsumemetalsonic

Someone has breached or violated Natsume's own privacy of displaying his artwork online without his permission. Here is a link that can help explain things from the artist's writing: https://www.patreon.com/posts/28259949

A few hours ago, some twat by the user name of "DudeGamer"https://exhentai.org/uploader/DudeGamer , posted up two comics without Natsume's permission. This is his artwork, and he has his own specific schedule that we should at least respect.

If you have access to that site, I would suggest that you would report the user's post, and petition to expunge the two comics that the user "DudeGamer" has published without proper authorisation.

At the same time, any support or comfort to Natsume would be a good idea. This news came to me on his official discord page and several other users are willing to help in what way they can. Not much else I can possibly think of.

Thank you,
Smog
Comment on Support to Nastume

Comments
mirrormind101

Posted by mirrormind101 4 years ago Report

Wow that was quite a shitty thing to do to Natsumemetalsonic. I don't know them but some prick stealing art and re-posting it is a super shitty thing to do. I hope DudeGamer get's his ass handed to him.

[ Reply ]

smog1

Posted by smog1 4 years ago Report

"mirrormind101" wrote:
Wow that was quite a shitty thing to do to Natsumemetalsonic. I don't know them but some prick stealing art and re-posting it is a super shitty thing to do. I hope DudeGamer get's his ass handed to him.

As mentioned, if you are able to go onto that site, find the two comics and petition them to be expunged. I too hope that bastard gets what coming.

[ Reply ]

calldahotline

Posted by calldahotline 4 years ago Report

I thought something had happened to natsume, I haven't seen any of their work in a while. Not even their non-patreon stuff. Are they just not sharing anything outside patreon anymore?

[ Reply ]

smog1

"calldahotline" wrote:
I thought something had happened to natsume, I haven't seen any of their work in a while. Not even their non-patreon stuff. Are they just not sharing anything outside patreon anymore?

He has his own art schedule he wishes to keep. He is often very busy and does not always have the luxury to always post things here. The point being is that some smeg-head posted Natsume stuff WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION.

[ Reply ]

UnknownPerson9876

Posted by UnknownPerson9876 4 years ago Report

That's pretty messed up, Dudegamer should definetly take those comics down!

[ Reply ]

VToons

Posted by VToons 4 years ago Report

Natsumemetalsonic is a talented artist and should deserve better than this.

[ Reply ]

Vmaster608

Posted by Vmaster608 4 years ago Report

Wish I could help.

[ Reply ]

smog1

"Vmaster608" wrote:
Wish I could help.

Maybe do a drawing for him :) cheer him up in what way you can.

[ Reply ]

KKtheneko

Posted by KKtheneko 4 years ago Report

Oh boy, time to see what ekas can do when we’re rightly pissed. Let’s get him lads

[ Reply ]

Groblek

Posted by Groblek 4 years ago Report

Having dealt with posts of some of the comic collaborations I sell being posted there without permission, the most reliable way to get them taken down would be for Natsume to use the “Report Gallery” link and fill out a “DMCA/copyright infringement” report. That’s always got things taken down within a day or so for me, but that has to be done by the artist, writer, or publisher or they’ll ignore it.

[ Reply ]