Archive > Umiriko > Blog > UmiBot - Program Re-boot [Report]
Umiriko

UmiBot - Program Re-boot

Posted by Umiriko 4 years ago

Hello sweeties,

Just a quick message to all those people who have been trying to access UmiBot of late and been getting strange, missing or error replies, even for stuff that used to work. We have been having some very strange issues with the Bot and have been trying to resolve these as quickly as possible. I have spent a good while running tests, fiddling with settings and going through recently added code to see if I can see anything that would cause such issues... alas currently nothing obvious is appearing.

What we are going to do is completely reinstall the core program that takes all the data, code and writing I have done for UmiBot and changes them into a chatbot. At the same time we are going to update to the most recent version of the operating system for that program. I need to catch the super tech support dragon who helps me with these things online to get it done so I am hoping out time zones and scheduled will cross soon as I know people have already been very patient with this issue and the bot has been down far longer than I am comfortable with.

Please rest assured we are looking into this and claws crossed will have a working solution soon! In the meantime lots of hugs, slurps and nibbles for you all (^. .^)

Umi
Comment on UmiBot - Program Re-boot

Comments
JamesV1985

Posted by JamesV1985 4 years ago Report

Thanks for the update, Umi :-)

[ Reply ]

Yde

Posted by Yde 4 years ago Report

Question: is there a current list of things you can type?

[ Reply ]

qaza2222

Posted by qaza2222 4 years ago Report

Heyy, would you mind if I help?

[ Reply ]