Archive > PhantomWolf > Blog > Rolling, rolling, rolling [Report]
PhantomWolf

Rolling, rolling, rolling

Posted by PhantomWolf 4 years ago

What's up everyone Phantomwolf here hoping you're all well.

So I'm sure by now everyone is aware that I'm posting more frequently than I have in the past.

That's because current I'm between jobs and honestly I'm loving it. It won't be forever bills s don't stop. But heck I needed a little vacation anyway.

Anyway moving forward I'll have more time to write and some of you have already requested stories. And surely many more will. I've no problem accepting requests (not right now exactly) but keep in mind a few things; 1. I reserve the right to refuse any requests.

2. If I'm doing for free I'm going to do it at my own leisure so you MUST be patient.

3. I'm a wolf of my word but RL happens as I'm sure you are all aware so please try not to dm me every other day about requests.

And finally 4; here are the rules for requests which I've also posted on my commission status.

Rules for Requests

1.No Hard Vore

(Not gonna happen EVER!!! Don't ask!)

2.No Anal vore
(No offense but seriously gross will not do it)

3.No Shrinking Vore
(In my opinion it's cliché, ludicrous and just plain boring anyone can swallow something they can fit in their hand)

{However I AM a fan of tiny preds eating giant prey feel free to ask me about that ;) }

4.No Farting or gassy stuff

(Right up there on the gross meter with Anal Vore)

5.No Child Prey, baby prey or child sex

Example- The first season 10 year Old Gwen Tennyson , classic little girl Lilo, Shirley Temple, Kevin Mcallister, Stewie Griffin etc.

( Right up there with hard vore not a fan of it , DO NOT ASK!!)

6.No Gay or Yaoi stuff

(I don't hate gay people, tbh in real life I have many gay friends but its not something that interests or excites me so I don't write about it)

Yuri material can be accepted though

7.M/M vore☆
This one is negotiable within reason I generally don't like male prey but I'm willing to be open minded to it as long it is pure vore and has no sexual content.

I still reserve the right to refuse any M/M stories I dont feel comfortable writing.

8. Scat:
Scat will be used very sparingly
Obviously thats a natural occurence but nonetheless its not something I'd like to write about all the time. And postively no scat eating or anything like that I don't judge but thats just plain disgusting.

8.5 No Diapers or Soiling

9.F/M ☆
(This is also negotiable as I mentioned not a huge fan of male prey but I do like female preds) I prefer F/M if its consensual and non-fatal but I can be open-minded.

10. No Cock Transformation/CTF

11. Anything that has to do with real world religions

12. No Traps or Femboi's

As long as your requests don't cover anything listed here I'd be more than willing to accept them!

Anything marked with a (☆) means I can be convinced to overlook that rule. (Within reason of course)

Other than that feel free to ask me about anything you want written. Thank you all, your support is always appreciated. Farewell for now!!
Comment on Rolling, rolling, rolling

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please