Archive > Shoelace > Blog > Should I... answer questions? [Report]
Shoelace

Should I... answer questions?

Posted by Shoelace 4 years ago

Hey everyone,

I am really glad that I already received so many commissions :D it will definitively be of huge help in September :'( if you are interested to get yours, please feel free to PM any time.

With all this work to do, I was wondering if I should not interact a bit more with all of you guy :) I remember that Tumblr (or whatever) was doing all these questions/answers sessions with the artist. Should I do it here as well? So well, if you have any question for me (besides "can you draw this" or "can you make that" obviously), feel free to reply to this blog :D I will try to answer to all of them (if they are relevant and/or fun) with a little sketch and everything. If you are too shy to ask the question here, just PM me (answer will be public, but your name will be anonymous).

And if you don't want to ask question because my idea is lame... then screw me I guess :')
Comment on Should I... answer questions?

Comments
Trashboat

Posted by Trashboat 4 years ago Report

Okay, what's your favorite feline pokemon pred? (Or feline creature in general)

[ Reply ]

Nyusha

Posted by Nyusha 4 years ago Report

What's something about your OC's that we might not know from the comics you've posted?

[ Reply ]

Badfurson

Posted by Badfurson 4 years ago Report

Do ya prefer this fandom as a more of a sexual fetish thing, or are ya innit for another reason? S’s like, cute, or somein’?

[ Reply ]

Scottglass

Posted by Scottglass 4 years ago Report

Ooh this is cool ^^
Do you enjoy drawing anything else outside of what you post here?

[ Reply ]

AngelSony

Posted by AngelSony 4 years ago Report

What is/are your favourite vore types?~

[ Reply ]

CrystalKiller88

Posted by CrystalKiller88 4 years ago Report

Alright, I think I've got one. Who's your favorite Eeveelution?

[ Reply ]