Archive > Hookaloof > Blog > Opening Experimental Animation Commissions [Report]
Hookaloof

Opening Experimental Animation Commissions

Posted by Hookaloof 4 years ago

BIG COOL NEWS: I AM OPENING UP FOR EXPERIMENTAL ANIMATION LOOP COMMISSIONS.

THE PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE GOING FORWARD. IF I DECIDE THESE PRICES ARE TOO HIGH FOR THE AMOUNT OF WORK EARLY ADOPTERS WILL BE REIMBURSED, IF THE PRICES GO UP THEN YOU'RE LUCKY 

THE RULES FOR THE 1ST ROUND WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
-I am accepting 2 to start
-The price will be $60 for the first 1 second of the animation, $15 for each additional second
-For the first round 1 character only, and considerable special effects will cost extra, but things like burp clouds, gurgles, talk bubbles ect are fine!
-The first two slots will be given out in raffle style, just to be fair to folks, though this may change depending on how it works out

If you are interested drop a comment on this journal here, share your idea if you want to, or just note/DM me here or elsewhere to be considered for the raffle for a commission slot

Just for reference my most recent animation loop was 10 seconds. CSP has a max output of 12 FPS from what I've seen

Lemme know your thoughts as well! This is all subject to change, new to all this!
Comment on Opening Experimental Animation Commissions

Comments
Badfurson

Posted by Badfurson 4 years ago Report

I'll put in for the raffle slot, your stuff is legendary!

For my idea; I was thinkin' you might go off a Wip animation I made a while back: https://aryion.com/g4/view/533141. I was going to include stuff like her bouncing from her heels to her tippy toes, and sloshing her belly around-but I need to buy the EX version of clipstudio before I can make longer stuff-so I'm passing the idea onto you! ...uh, provided I top your little raffle, of course!

[ Reply ]

Tassie

Posted by Tassie 4 years ago Report

I wish I could afford something like this. Your animation is so much fun.

[ Reply ]