Archive > FreelancerSmurf > Blog > Predator...Selected? Quite the Odd Conclusion! [Report]
FreelancerSmurf

Predator...Selected? Quite the Odd Conclusion!

Posted by FreelancerSmurf 4 years ago

Hey, y'all! FS here.

The vote's over and only three votes were made, but all three votes were on different preds. The winners are Misty Velvet the Bubble Butt Purple Skunkette, Cherry Bottom the French BBW Hippo, and Diego Shere the potbellied uncle of my OC. A threeway tie for the choice of pred for my special birthday story ended up with three preds for the story.

Guess that means all three pred are the lucky ones to mate with my OC, but who'll get the last laugh as the one to devour Corey Shere? Eh, I'm not gonna bother with a poll this time to determine which of these three gets him. I'll think of something and make my own conclusion, so you guys'll have to wait and see when the story is released.

So, until next time, peace out!✌
Comment on Predator...Selected? Quite the Odd Conclusion!

Comments
Dragonitas

Posted by Dragonitas 4 years ago Report

Can't wait to see what the story ends up looking like! I was the one voting for the uncle so I hope he ends up winning but I'd suggest that you just let fate decide and roll a die or something similar since all three characters had the same popularity :p

[ Reply ]