Archive > Cuddlekins > Blog > Stopping in to say hi. [Report]
Cuddlekins

Stopping in to say hi.

Posted by Cuddlekins 4 years ago

Sooo hi o:

Still working on non-lewd stuff, but I've had the urge to dive into some smut lately. I'll prolly start it to reward myself for reaching a milestone in my current project, so don't expect me to get it going right away o: I have been lurking, watching for new works to enjoy and responding to comments whenever I can, so I haven't really been gone, but it's always nice to address my watchers, in case some of you think I'm dead or something.

I really do wanna focus more on my srs projects tho, moving forward. Work's been really stressful and I won't know how much better being a full-time writer will be until I have something proper to show for it. Been dragging my feet too much and I have a really anemic portfolio for how long I've been writing since I've written way too many lewds compared to nonlewds :c If I can finish this one book and maybe write a few wholesome short stories, I might be able to get somewhere, but we'll see. Need to fix up my work-ethic tho, since I've always been so unmotivated to do stuff, but that will come with time, I suppose. My current addiction to FFXIV prolly isn't helping much :c

Anyway, that's where I stand right now. I'll let you know when I dust of the ol' lewding hat and start something for you guys again o:
Comment on Stopping in to say hi.

Comments
Death Incarnate

Posted by Death Incarnate 4 years ago Report

Hehehe gotta love rhe concept of the lewding hat.

[ Reply ]