Archive > Wolfy > Blog > Monster Hunter Theme Commissions [Report]
Wolfy

Monster Hunter Theme Commissions

Posted by Wolfy 4 years ago

With the up coming Monster Hunter World DLC (that I cant play because I'm a PC scrub) I'm opening up my commissions for a wee bit, but just for Monster Hunter themed stuff. Sorry to those who want normal commissions open.

For those interested, the form here and fill it out with what you want. https://forms.gle/mr8fiXufzFEmEJKC8

As a quick thing, base price for each picture starts at $20 USD.

It includes:
- Base sketch (No color)
- Your character (Full body)
- Armor and Weapon (Can add or not, your choice)
- Monster choice (Full/Part Body depending on idea)
- Simple Background

Any questions, feel free to PM~

Also I'm going to keep this open for 2-3 weeks depending. Then around the end of September I'll be closing it.
Comment on Monster Hunter Theme Commissions

Comments
ArcaneSigil

Posted by ArcaneSigil 4 years ago Report

I get paid tomorrow, then I'll see how much I have to work with. After that, I might fire a commission your way to go with a story I wrote a little while ago. Ebony Odogaron gets the drop on an unsuspecting Huntress and gulps her down after shredding her armor, leaving her naked and defenseless.

[ Reply ]

SirScotty

Posted by SirScotty 4 years ago Report

Are the monsters going to be monstergirls/boys, or the actual beasts from Monster Hunter?

[ Reply ]

Wolfy

Posted by Wolfy 4 years ago Report

"CrimsonFangX666" wrote:
I get paid tomorrow, then I'll see how much I have to work with. After that, I might fire a commission your way to go with a story I wrote a little while ago. Ebony Odogaron gets the drop on an unsuspecting Huntress and gulps her down after shredding her armor, leaving her naked and defenseless.

Just dont put yourself in a finical strain over this, I would feel bad D>

[ Reply ]

ArcaneSigil

Posted by ArcaneSigil 4 years ago Report

"Wolfy" wrote:
"CrimsonFangX666" wrote:

Just dont put yourself in a finical strain over this, I would feel bad D>

I've wanted to commission you for a while, just never actually had the funds to be able to. I'll see what I have left after paying phone bills then see where we can go from there.

[ Reply ]