Archive > JackHereTheRealOne > Blog > About requests (Taking 3 for October). [Report]
JackHereTheRealOne

About requests (Taking 3 for October).

Posted by JackHereTheRealOne 4 years ago

This blog entry is for those asking or thinking about asking about a request, ignore this if you don't fall into this category.
If you don't have time to read, here is the fast version: Am I accepting any request? No. Am I accepting a certain type of request? Yes.

Since I will be only taking 2 commissions next month, my month will be pretty barren in terms of art stuff, because I will be working on game stuff. Although, I also wont be accepting requests from folks willy-nilly. I am willing to take on 3 for October. However, there is a catch:

- These 3 requests need to be human content this time around. Why? I am sure you haven't noticed, but I like to maintain equilibrium between human/humanoid content, and furry content, a little bit of something for everyone. Counting the things I haven't posted yet, and pending patreon rewards, furry content is above by 3. So if you aren't a human content person, this isn't for you.

- The request needs to be interesting when explaining the details, and it's in your best interest to be as specific as possible, because you are likely against others who want something done.

- These will be of the same quality of a $30 image, so I am only willing to do 1-2 characters.

- Though I will do male content, I know who my content appeals to, so i'll probably be considering female stuff over male. It would have to be pretty damn good to get chosen here, sorry. Viewers come 1st.

- I recommend you choose any character at all. Doesn't need to appeal to me, in fact, I prefer you don't have my best interests in mind, because I am willing to bet you probably don't know the specifics of what I like, and it would make you look pretty foolish. Just have fun with your idea, I can sense passion in some people's ideas, and I love that. It makes something that much more fun to create.

And that's all there is to it. You can PM me here, or DM me on Discord. I will respond to all requests as I see them, and will choose the 3 I want to do at the end of the month. I recommend also not posting your request here, I don't really come back to these blogs unless I need to update them.
Comment on About requests (Taking 3 for October).

Comments
MobiusTheIce

Posted by MobiusTheIce 4 years ago Report

Good luck with those dude, have fun!

[ Reply ]