Archive > SupremeToadLord > Blog > Poll results! + some general update stuff [Report]
SupremeToadLord

Poll results! + some general update stuff

Posted by SupremeToadLord 4 years ago

Hello everyone! The results are in for the poll after a very quick 3 weeks, & said results will be announced now, as well as a few general things I need to talk about - So, let's get started!

The winner of this poll is the happy-go-lucky free spirit, Delthea! Posing a strong lead pretty much throughout the entire thing, it seemed very much inevitable. Now usually, this’d be the point where I say I’ll be getting to work on it right away, but more on this will be explained in the general section so please, bear with me as you read on. :p

Back to the topic of the poll, there are joint 2nd placers, being Eirika & Velouria. Velouria placing highly doesn't surprise me at all, considering I’ve written a piece for her kitsune counterpart. Despite sharing with another placer, there's a strong possibility I’ll get to work on a focus for her right after Delthea’s focus is ready & uploaded.

& the last one to note, in 4th place is Catria. I’ve written a piece for Est so it seemed inevitable. It’ll be some time before I get to her but rest assured, Catria will be getting a piece, & big sis Palla too of course, to complete the trio~

Okaaay, onto the general stuff I need to talk about & first off, why the poll winner focus might take some time - Simply put, I’m currently working on another story that’s only about halfway complete as of the time of typing this & yes, unfortunately that does mean there won't be a new story upload this week, but… if the stars allign perfectly, there could be two uploaded next week - We’ll see though.

Next up, uploads in general could slow down as I am currently job-searching. Huge emphasis on ‘could’ as I’ve gotten most stuff out of the way already so it shouldn't pose a big delay or anything. Still, it’s just something I wanted to note because hey, after enough time, I could start commissioning some great artists whenever I can set aside the money. I already have some artists in mind to commission in the near future… & for some characters I’d love to see more art for… hmmm~ Perhaps I could even write short stories to go along with future commissioned art~...

Lastly, I just want to thank every single person, & even the people who just read & favourite my stories, who has thought my work good enough to consider watching me. It’s quite mind-boggling to think that I’m fairly close to hitting 100 Watchers & currently, I’m not sure at all what sort of special thing I’d do for such an occasion. Since I’m sort of pinned in a corner on what to do for it when I hit the triple digits, I’m very much open to suggestions - What would you guys like to see me do for a 100 Watcher special?

Anyways, I think that's everything I wanted to get out. If you read all of this, I thank you wholeheartedly for taking the time to do so! Have a great day, all of you & hopefully, I’ll have two stories ready in the coming days. Until then, take care!
Comment on Poll results! + some general update stuff

Comments
OhSevenTen

Posted by OhSevenTen 4 years ago Report

Good luck with the irl stuffs! I look forward to your future stories and endeavors!

Early congrats on 100 watchers as well : -)

[ Reply ]