Archive > JoraBora > Blog > Oh Boy, Here we Go [Report]
JoraBora

Oh Boy, Here we Go

Posted by JoraBora 4 years ago

I've got some pretty chunky updates here, so hold onto your hats. I'm gonna try to keep them short and sweet though, cus I'm kinda bushed XD

First, in regards to my art, I've opened a Gumroad Page! Why? We'll get to that. However, as of right now, I'm selling packs of high resolution, unwatermarked images on the page for cheap! I'm still stocking the shelves, but pretty soon, I'll have everything from mid 2015 onward there!

gumroad.com/jorabora

This was done for two reasons. One, I want to sell comics in the future, so having the storefront established right away is pretty nice. Two, I want to give folks that want to support me a way to do so without having to go through Patreon, as I know a few folks aren't exactly super fond of the platform and its subscription service. This way, you can still support me and my work, and still get something for it. Everybody wins! There will also be some exclusive content here too, so keep your eyes out for that!

And that store also ties into my real life update.

I've applied for an apartment! Probably mundane for some of you, but considering I've lived at home for my entire life, this is actually very exciting, if not a bit scary! I should hopefully know early within the week whether or not I've got the place. If I get it, I'm going to need the extra financial assistance to pay my bills, and if I don't, well, a bolstered income will look nice on future applications. So it's smart to do this no matter which way I slice it.

If I do get the place, I'll be moving somewhere on or around October 12th. That'll cause a bit of a kerfuffle with the upload that week, I'm sure, but it'll all be worth it if I have my own place/office to work out of! No more needing to worry about my parents looking over my shoulder or having to work at the family business! That means more art!

So yeah, exciting times! If you want to help me succeed, you can always help by supporting me on Patreon, or making a purchase or two in the Gumroad store! Every little bit helps!
Comment on Oh Boy, Here we Go

Comments
EnderDracolich

Posted by EnderDracolich 4 years ago Report

Good luck with your gumroad, and your apartment!

[ Reply ]