Archive > Audax > Blog > im sorry for uploading shitty pictures [Report]
Audax

im sorry for uploading shitty pictures

Posted by Audax 4 years ago

I should refrain from sharing shit but im an egocentric idiot im sorry.
Comment on im sorry for uploading shitty pictures

Comments
animedog

Posted by animedog 4 years ago Report

I dont know why you feel your art is bad. I enjoy your work very much. Dont let mean assholes get you down.

[ Reply ]

Audax

Posted by Audax 4 years ago Report

"animedog" wrote:
Dont let mean assholes get you down.

No one is getting me down, i am saying that.

[ Reply ]

rabidPsionic

Posted by rabidPsionic 4 years ago Report

I think what you post looks absolutely fine, and I enjoy it genuinely.

[ Reply ]

Turbotowns

Posted by Turbotowns 4 years ago Report

dafuq you saying?! I wouldn't be watching you if your art was shit! Sure you aren't making the vorish equivalents to the mona lisa, but it's fine, and you'll get better, and even now, your bellies are FAN-TASTIC! Like this one: https://aryion.com/g4/view/536031 Lovely! I faved it as well!

[ Reply ]

Paraffine

Posted by Paraffine 4 years ago Report

Don't say that. Your art is good! That taur on https://aryion.com/g4/view/506755 is really lovely.

[ Reply ]

Audax

Posted by Audax 4 years ago Report

Not art btw

[ Reply ]

Base54

Posted by Base54 4 years ago Report

I think you should see a therapist, all this unnecessary, self-derogatory bashing isn't good for you, both mentally and physically. The recent blog post bashing your own work could be a result of you not talking to somebody about it, I w which you definitely should.

[ Reply ]

JesseClark9

Posted by JesseClark9 4 years ago Report

Dude, listen to your watchers, you keep saying your art is bad yet we are still here cause it's **good**!
Take a break or something dude, cause I don't know how many more of these journals you can make before folks just start leaving you.

[ Reply ]

Mimesis

Posted by Mimesis 4 years ago Report

Your art is always incredible Aud, wish you could see the beauty in it like we do.

[ Reply ]