Archive > MobiusTheIce > Blog > Purge coming: [Report]
MobiusTheIce

Purge coming:

Posted by MobiusTheIce 4 years ago

I'm gonna re-organize folders and pics in my gallery soon to have them organized better. I could decide to delete some old pics while I do so, so please take your time to save what you want. Thanks for your time, have a nice day.
Comment on Purge coming:

Comments
C107galaxytachyon

Posted by C107galaxytachyon 4 years ago Report

I sure hope I wasn’t inadvertently responsible for you making this decision in the first place.

[ Reply ]

MobiusTheIce

Posted by MobiusTheIce 4 years ago Report

"C107galaxytachyon" wrote:
I sure hope I wasn’t inadvertently responsible for you making this decision in the first place.

You honestly weren't, don't worry.

[ Reply ]

YamiTakashi

Posted by YamiTakashi 4 years ago Report

Like the first comment ^^;

[ Reply ]

YamiTakashi

Posted by YamiTakashi 4 years ago Report

If ya know what i mean ^^;

[ Reply ]

brandon14

Posted by brandon14 4 years ago Report

Delete? Guess I'll twist my head.

[ Reply ]

MobiusTheIce

"YamiTakashi" wrote:
If ya know what i mean ^^;

Yeah I know. No worries

[ Reply ]

MobiusTheIce

"brandon14" wrote:
Delete? Guess I'll twist my head.

What do you mean?

[ Reply ]

Badfurson

Posted by Badfurson 4 years ago Report

Do you know what images are going to be removed? It’d help me save them, rather then just download your whole gallery.

[ Reply ]

MobiusTheIce

"Badfurson" wrote:
Do you know what images are going to be removed? It’d help me save them, rather then just download your whole gallery.

Sure. Flattered that you like my stuff enough to ask. Anyway, probably my oldest works in the folder "Sketches", my older works that aren't in a folder, and those works related to artists or other people I don't feel good having on my page. If there's any piece you want to see back in the future, just write to me in PM and I'll send it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[ Reply ]

Badfurson

Posted by Badfurson 4 years ago Report

"MobiusTheIce" wrote:
"Badfurson" wrote:

Sure. Flattered that you like my stuff enough to ask. Anyway, probably my oldest works in the folder "Sketches", my older works that aren't in a folder, and those works related to artists or other people I don't feel good having on my page. If there's any piece you want to see back in the future, just write to me in PM and I'll send it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Don’t worry about it! I like your art, but I also understand wanting to remove or distance yourself from various pieces you aren’t proud of or dislike. I’ll comb your gallery after I get off work, alright?

[ Reply ]

MobiusTheIce

"Badfurson" wrote:
"MobiusTheIce" wrote:
"Badfurson" wrote:

Don’t worry about it! I like your art, but I also understand wanting to remove or distance yourself from various pieces you aren’t proud of or dislike. I’ll comb your gallery after I get off work, alright?

I'm not gonna do this before some days, take all the time you need, hah.

[ Reply ]

ThatBrassyGuy

Posted by ThatBrassyGuy 4 years ago Report

Oh God, I saw this title and thought something way worse was happening. I'm relieved to see it's not the case.

[ Reply ]