Archive > maker7k > Blog > Commission Info [Report]
maker7k

Commission Info

Posted by maker7k 4 years ago

Hello everyone, Maker7k here!

You may have seen some of my recent work. If you haven't read the descriptions, those are commissioned pieces. For those interested, I am accepting public commissions! (Trades as well!) If you have ever been curious about ordering from me, I have a general working list of prices. They vary on complexity like any other artist, but usually follow these guidelines

• Creating a new 3D character: $10-$25 depending on complexity.
  • Using an already made character will cost you nothing extra.
  • Renders: $10-S20 depending on complexity. Larger scenes with multiple characters and settings raise this price. Ask about larger scenes first.
  • Image Splices: $5
  • Image Edits: $5-$25 depending on complexity. (Things that I would need to bring the render in for post editing like Goo/Cum-effects, Fart-effects, minor touch-ups etc.)
  • Alternate Angles of the same Render (NOT including image edits/splices): $2-5
  • If you need specific assets or scenes that I cannot make myself, I will find a cheap asset that fits your description and add the price if desired.

If you commission a character once, I can re-use it for you in other commissions, saving you time and money. I have no problems creating Anal Vore, Oral Vore, Unbirthing or other vore-types like nipple or belly-button vore. I can create SFW and non-vore renders too. I try and keep a level of professionalism whenever I can, so for quality assurance, I am willing to stream creating your commission in an audio call as I create it through Discord. (This is entirely optional and will cost you nothing extra) That way you can personally direct the nitty-gritty details like, "The pred should have her legs up more", or "Can you make the prey look more worried?" I would like to have my commissions satisfy.

Some content, I am willing to create, but I am not the biggest fan of. There are things that do mark up the price per overall commission.
    • M/f content: +$10
    • M/m content: +$15
    • Futa content: +$20

I will not create content with any of the following: Non-Fantasy Animals, Furry/anthro, Scat. Please keep that in mind when ordering.

Feel free to send me a PM, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to filling your commissions (or art trades).
Comment on Commission Info

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please