Realm of the micro halfling...
Or at least what's inside of its mind...
CutenessOverlord
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (8)
Archives
- October 2019
+ September 2015
+ August 2015
+ July 2015
+ June 2015
Search Blogs

The Strawberry Corner: A Discord server for Size/Vore/Feet~Paws.

Permanent Linkby CutenessOverlord on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:12 am

Hello, my friends.
-----
Here's a small journal to announce the (re)opening of a discord server: The Strawberry Corner.

This discord server is a small community where Sizestuff, Vore, Paw & Feet, and just about everything.
The server comes with well-organized general/gaming/memes discussion channels, Roleplay channels, Voice chats, and of course, galleries to share the things you liked, or the things you made.

Do note, however, that Vore channels aren't organized by types of vore (that'd be too many channels), but rather in a SFW/NSFW fashion, separating oral vore from the more kinky stuff.
So, be sure to be open-minded if you join. (Gore or more Extreme stuff have their own channels, hidden if you don't have the roles. You're safe if you don't like that.)
I might consider making a channel for each of the main types of vore, but that'd be quite cluttered if I do. I'll wait until we get more members and run a survey in order to know what I should do.

Anyways, the goal, in the long run, is not to have as many members as possible, but to have a small, active community where people can enjoy stuff together.

The discord invitation link is: https://discord.gg/4qU3nwx.
I hope I'll be able to count you in our members. ~
-----
Have a nice day full of funs !
Poof !

Kyah! ♫
I'm just a genderless micro halfling! Half-Human, Half-Gryphon! ♥
(And my size is somewhere between 0.05mm and 1cm, depending on your imagination.)
0 Comments Viewed 25 times