Archive > kernac > Blog > An apology for my last journal. [Report]
kernac

An apology for my last journal.

Posted by kernac 4 years ago

I would like to apologize for my last journal. I know these sudden burst of sadness and anger that I've been having are not easy to deal with for the people that are close to me. I also know that I've hurt people that I care about and for this I am deeply sorry. I'm working on it, I will try to get mental health help, but as I'm dealing with many problems at the same time, progress is slow.

I just hope I didn't or won't do anything that will hurt anyone too deeply.

Comment on An apology for my last journal.

Comments
joeburp22181

Posted by joeburp22181 4 years ago Report

We're all human, here to grow stronger and be better people, every day. Give yourself a break, relax, you'll be fine. Depression is a hard thing to deal with, it's a constant battle for me, every week, sometimes, even everyday, especially more than others. Trying to focus on the positive, and realize these types of feelings will pass, has helped me in the past. Easier said than done, as everyone has their own unique set of trials. I only wish people and others the best, and hope they can be happy every day, no matter what they're doing in their lives, and be able to overcome the things that bother them.

[ Reply ]

SarahTheCuteVixen

Posted by SarahTheCuteVixen 4 years ago Report

It's ok ceres you're my friend

[ Reply ]

CreativeWriter

Posted by CreativeWriter 4 years ago Report

I whish you good luck, friend. :) Hope you get better soon. *hugs*

[ Reply ]