Archive > NeonElf > Blog > Q&A [Report]
NeonElf

Q&A

Posted by NeonElf 4 years ago

Question: What is your favorite type of pred? MPreds, I like the intimidation a male brings to the fantasy vs a female. I do enjoy fpred, but mpred tickles my fancy.

Question: What’s your gender? Originally "Neon" was male since I was unsure how the lewd community acted with women. I am indeed a woman.

Question: Why don’t you draw more? This also answers the next question. I've been battling severe depression for years now and I recently have gotten of a good medication that works well with me.

Question: Why do commissions take so long? Depression and financial situation. If you've seen my blogs before, I am in a critically tight situation with my money, so I work as often as I can and go to school as well. I am changing into a better career in a couple weeks so hopefully less stress = more creative brain juice. I do apologize for horrid wait times. I do very much hold great appreciation for the several who have been kind and wait on me.

Question: What types of vore do you draw? I personally loooove anal vore but I find the ass hard to draw so I draw mostly oral. I really like the process of being swallowed up vs just seeing a character with a big belly.Something about being sucked inside a massive flesh tunnel is arousing.

Question: You Pred or Prey? Mostly female prey. I do have a pred or two for characters, but it takes a very specific mood for me to want to do that, it's usual hard V as well.

Will you stream again? When i get a new computer. Maybe in a few years I will, but I only have an aging laptop and it try so hard, but can't keep up.

Feel free to leave more questions below. I'll talk to ya <3
Comment on Q&A

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please