Archive > Emperor_Palpatine > Blog > Kimiko’s End and a New Character [Report]
Emperor_Palpatine

Kimiko’s End and a New Character

Posted by Emperor_Palpatine 4 years ago

So, as many of you know, I’m currently uploading a series of pics with my main character, Kimiko Suzuki. As you may have gathered, this will be her last hurrah. After the finale is uploaded, I intend to finish all ongoing RPs with her and retire the character for good. Afterwards, I’ll introduce her replacement.

I don’t know much about her yet, as I’m still writing her up and I don’t even have a picture for her. I do know that she’s going to be slightly older, in her early 20s, and will be somewhat less pregnant. I’m thinking she’ll possibly be Korean, maybe? Anyway, I’m open to suggestions from my friends and frequent rp partners. Also, if anyone has any pics in mind for her, do send them to me! Or artist suggestions. That works too. Thanks for reading!
Comment on Kimiko’s End and a New Character

Comments
StormyGem

Posted by StormyGem 4 years ago Report

I like these kinda girls so i'm a little biased. All i can think of is a blondie milk with long, curly hair. You don't have to take this idea, i'm just dumb

[ Reply ]

captamis

Posted by captamis 4 years ago Report

hehe if anythign i was hoping for her to be even more pregnnat

[ Reply ]

StormyGem

"captamis" wrote:
hehe if anythign i was hoping for her to be even more pregnnat

Makes her more filling when you eat her~

[ Reply ]

Emperor_Palpatine

Posted by Emperor_Palpatine 4 years ago Report

@Howla - that’s certainly an interesting notion!
@captamis Eh, I’m not really into hyper pregnancy all the time. I like for a character to start out a little more sensibly proportioned. It’s hotter when she grows over the course of the scene, I think.

[ Reply ]

StormyGem

"Emperor_Palpatine" wrote:
@captamis Eh, I’m not really into hyper pregnancy all the time. I like for a character to start out a little more sensibly proportioned. It’s hotter when she grows over the course of the scene, I think.

I just now noticed my typo. I meant milf

[ Reply ]

Emperor_Palpatine

Posted by Emperor_Palpatine 4 years ago Report

"HowlaOfFreddys" wrote:

Oh! I do love milfs! I thought you were talking about a milky chick with huge tits or something! XD

[ Reply ]

StormyGem

"HowlaOfFreddys" wrote:

Oh! I do love milfs! I thought you were talking about a milky chick with huge tits or something! XD

I just remembered you wanted the character herself to be in her 20's so you can ignore the part about her being a milf if you want lol

[ Reply ]

PhantomWolf

Posted by PhantomWolf 4 years ago Report

You're Killing off the character? How disappointing?

[ Reply ]

Robotdocter

Posted by Robotdocter 3 years ago Report

wish it didnt take me this long to see this, as Kimiko was and is one of my favorite characters. i especially find it weird that youd be essentially killing her off, you do you i guess :P

[ Reply ]

Emperor_Palpatine

Posted by Emperor_Palpatine 3 years ago Report

Yeah, sorry it had to be that way but the offer I got was too good to refuse.

[ Reply ]

Robotdocter

Posted by Robotdocter 3 years ago Report

at the very least you warned everyone, and did not decide to delete all her content you had already (hoping you dont plan to do so, but even if you do its up to you). will always love her and cant wait to see her replacement whenever that may be :P

[ Reply ]