Archive > Throat_Wolf > Blog > I still exist [Report]
Throat_Wolf

I still exist

Posted by Throat_Wolf 4 years ago

So, just thought I'd drop people a line to let them know that I still exist.

I'm sorry I haven't written much here lately. Other aspects of my life have gotten busier. I only have so much time to spare to other things, and a lot of it goes to hobbies in my ordinary civilian life. One of the few aspects of my vore life that keeps going on is the "Story Yum" vore game, which is still getting the occasional entry from time to time. I'm hoping to speed it up a bit more by imposing a week-per-move time limit. Will see how that goes.

I've recently been peering at my Aekallia stories and pondering perhaps writing another installment. No guarantees there, but I'll plink away as I have the time. I really do enjoy the setting, and am sad that its creator Jacksomm Trifker has GAFIAted even more heavily than I did. Nine years he's been gone, alas. I hope maybe someday he'll find his way back here again.

Anyway, I'm still here. I do check my Gmail from time to time where I get notifications, but not a whole lot. Sorry. To everyone who's liked/followed me, thank you, I appreciate it. Perhaps I'll write something again someday soon. Fingers crossed!
Comment on I still exist

Comments
Amberain

Posted by Amberain 4 years ago Report

It's good to hear from you again. I've always liked the style of vore in your stories, where the prey remains inside the predator's mind, and can be released later, if desired. It would be cool to see more of your work, but I understand if you're busy with other things. Thanks for letting us know you're still here.

[ Reply ]

Ome

Posted by Ome 4 years ago Report

Fingers crossed indeed! :P

[ Reply ]