Archive > hibbyjibby > Blog > Curiosity about Comms [Report]
hibbyjibby

Curiosity about Comms

Posted by hibbyjibby 4 years ago

So, on my profile page I've made it clear I'm not really in market to take commissions. BUT, out of all the people that follow me n' comment, I'm curious as the title implies. If I were to ever open commissions, how many people would be interested? I look at the views to faves ratio on my images, and they seem weirdly disproportionate in a way.

So, like I said, I'm curious. I wanna see if it's because people like my style but NOT the substance/subject of what I draw, or it's just my curiosity getting the best of me.
Comment on Curiosity about Comms

Comments
Razorsaw50

Posted by Razorsaw50 4 years ago Report

I for one would be interested in commisions.

[ Reply ]

Badfurson

Posted by Badfurson 4 years ago Report

I can say that I would absolutely love to commission you! I know for many they might just like what you draw of-but I think that can be attributed to you having good taste. I quite like what you draw, AND the way you draw it. And, I would love to have you draw something of mine!

[ Reply ]

SomeGuyHere

Posted by SomeGuyHere 4 years ago Report

I think I there is a high chance that I would do so, I do really like your art.

[ Reply ]

hibbyjibby

Posted by hibbyjibby 4 years ago Report

"Razorsaw50" wrote:
I for one would be interested in commisions.

Well you have been watching me for a bit atleast, so I do appreciate that. I might try and think up comm prices, if I go forward with this.

"Badfurson" wrote:
I can say that I would absolutely love to commission you! I know for many they might just like what you draw of-but I think that can be attributed to you having good taste. I quite like what you draw, AND the way you draw it. And, I would love to have you draw something of mine!

If anything I think people enjoy my quality/style more than the content itself, heh. Atleast what I gathered from my views to likes ratio. Still I appreciate the enthusiastic responce! It's stuff like that I enjoy reading, it's encouraging.

"SomeGuyHere" wrote:
I think I there is a high chance that I would do so, I do really like your art.

Hey if I ever open up comm stuff, I suspect I'd see your name there, along with something Azur Lane related eh? Which you'll be happy to hear I've taken an interest in the game's designs.

Well, that wasn't the huge amount of responces I expected, but I appreciate the fact that anyone commented at all. It's something I'll think about atleast, it could be a nice change of pace for me. You never know right?

[ Reply ]

Pilum

Posted by Pilum 4 years ago Report

Do you consider Skellybucks to be valid legal tender?

[ Reply ]

hibbyjibby

Posted by hibbyjibby 4 years ago Report

"Pilum" wrote:
Do you consider Skellybucks to be valid legal tender?

No Mr. Skeleton don't succ my BOOOOONE

[ Reply ]

Heymanand

Posted by Heymanand 3 years ago Report

Very late comment but yes ABSOLUTELY

[ Reply ]