Archive > RealZikik > Blog > Another Year Is Over [Report]
RealZikik

Another Year Is Over

Posted by RealZikik 4 years ago

It's the end of 2019. I'm pretty content with the content I've put out this year. If you've been following my stuff, you know I'm pretty big on willing prey. The reason I write so much willing prey compared to unwilling is because most vore content creators stick to unwilling. And it's not like I'll do art. I'm terrible at drawing after all. Maybe some day in the future, I'll be willing to spend money to have people draw some stuff, but for now, I'll just stick to my writing. I'm often getting ideas involving characters from franchises I'm into or ideas that will have me create more of my own. Over the years, I've tried out some different things and it's always been interesting to read the kinds of comments I get, especially when DeviantArt's are stuff like "wtf is this" and the stuff over here is like "lol" instead.

I don't intend to stop writing. I plan on putting more out next year. In fact, I have several started. I write all my stories ahead of time, some just up to the point where the prey has been swallowed whole and I get to the digestion later. This is why I've often uploaded multiple stories at once. I can't exactly be on a regular schedule with vore content since I don't live alone. So I have all these stories to finish. However, I still got more I want to write when I'm not feeling too lazy. I'll definitely get to those eventually but I want to take a break from vore at some point. I already don't post regularly but I look at vore content at least a few times a week and I definitely want to slow down a bit next year. At least for a little while. It all just depends on how much self-control I have. I don't really have anything else to say, so I guess I'll just finish this here.
Comment on Another Year Is Over

Comments

No comments yet, make a comment please