Archive > Cryptrat > Blog > Wednesday Wonderfulness [Report]
Cryptrat

Wednesday Wonderfulness

Posted by Cryptrat 12 years ago

Not really intending to write a ton of these blogs a week, or have any sort of M/W/F thing or any of that, but I'm pleased to say that I spent a lot more time than I'm used to writing what might be the longest story I've written yet, thanks to Ichbinich giving me free reign to write a story in their world.

I'm pleased to say that it's quite possibly one of the most fun stories I've written to date. There's vore in it, but also a scant bit of hinting at TF, insects, government agencies, meat marketing, sharks and fighting in it as well.

It'll be something that I leave in Ichbinich's capable hands as reposting goes, but it was freaking FUN to write it and it's got me charged up to write MORE MORE MORE!

If you've got a world you're ready to share with me, and you don't mind me tra-la-la-ing through it, please feel free to share it with me, and I'll let you know if I'm up for writing in it.

All it requires is for you to have imagination enough to have realized your own world, and I'll (possibly) do the rest.
Comment on Wednesday Wonderfulness

Comments
Imrhys

Posted by Imrhys 12 years ago Report

i'm so happy your writing has been working out so well recently ^^

[ Reply ]

Cryptrat

Posted by Cryptrat 12 years ago Report

*continues to avoid writing the stuff that was being written before and needs a good ending!* >:P

[ Reply ]

Bright

Posted by Bright 11 years ago Report

If you would be interested in writing a story that takes place in my world, feel free to go ahead.

[ Reply ]