User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (135)
Archives
- September 2019
That Was Completely Unexpected
   Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:41 pm
Update With Good News
   Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:54 pm

+ August 2019
+ June 2019
+ April 2019
+ February 2019
+ December 2018
+ November 2018
+ August 2017
+ July 2016
+ June 2016
+ May 2016
+ April 2016
+ March 2016
+ September 2015
+ August 2015
+ July 2015
+ June 2015
+ May 2015
+ April 2015
+ March 2015
+ February 2015
+ January 2015
+ October 2014
+ September 2014
+ August 2014
+ July 2014
+ June 2014
+ May 2014
+ April 2014
+ March 2014
+ February 2014
+ January 2014
+ December 2013
+ November 2013
+ October 2013
+ September 2013
+ August 2013
+ July 2013
Search Blogs

Next YCH! Taking Suggestions for a Theme!

Permanent Linkby Chameleonette on Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:14 pm

Hey, guys! First of all, thanks for helping to make my first YCH a success. I had a lot of fun with it and I'm glad those who won the slots were pleasantly satisfied with the results. : )

That said, I'm out of a lot of money right now, as I just paid for a plane ticket out to my brother's wedding this summer. The roundtrip for the flight alone came to over $550, plus I'm going to be missing two weeks of work to go out there, so it was a nasty hit. I'm going to work my ass off to make up for it.

And that starts with a new YCH. But the thing is, inspiration has not been kind to me in the last few weeks. I haven't really been able to come up with any vore ideas that really spark and I don't just want to throw out some lukewarm idea and try to run with it.

So that brings me to you! Yes, you.

If you could kindly offer me suggestions for what sort of scenarios/themes YOU would like to see in a YCH, I would be very grateful! I'll take everything into consideration before I choose what to do. I make no promises to use them, just so we're clear. I'm hoping to spark some inspiration. And I will credit you for the original concept/idea if I do use it.

Also, please keep in mind that my YCH are M/F based! That's what I'm comfortable with drawing. I may relent enough to at least allow a male prey in one of the slots, but the pred WILL be male. I'm also hoping to include slots for both same size and micro/macro in this YCH if I can. (Though I may just go with one or the other, depending on the situation.)

Thank you for your time! And extra thanks to anyone who wants to drop a suggestion or two! I hope to have a new YCH ready for bidding by this weekend.

Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
7 Comments Viewed 407 times
Comments

Re: Next YCH! Taking Suggestions for a Theme!

Permanent Linkby HeroSoulSword on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:33 pm

Well, how about a male angel having devoured a succubus? Or maybe a swordsman with a belly full of a sorceress? Or the reverse, a male mage with a belly full of a swordswoman? Another idea is an elven male with a female naga in his belly. I probably could come up with more, but that's off the top of my head right now.
I apply Felix's law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."
User avatar
HeroSoulSword
I can think of something else
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Doing something heroic... if I can find anything needing it
Blog: View Blog (178)

Re: Next YCH! Taking Suggestions for a Theme!

Permanent Linkby Chameleonette on Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:57 pm

HeroSoulSword wrote:Well, how about a male angel having devoured a succubus? Or maybe a swordsman with a belly full of a sorceress? Or the reverse, a male mage with a belly full of a swordswoman? Another idea is an elven male with a female naga in his belly. I probably could come up with more, but that's off the top of my head right now.


Thanks a lot for the suggestions! : )

I'll keep them in mind~
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (135)

Re: Next YCH! Taking Suggestions for a Theme!

Permanent Linkby Chaike on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:42 pm

Hmm, I'm never good with ideas, but I suppose I could give it a shot if you're still looking...

A male teacher at a girls school "disciplining" a couple of his students? Could work either as Same-size or Micro.
Or a rich fellow helping himself to some of his maids. The help is easily replaceable for a man of his wealth, after all.
A manager letting one of his employees go?
You could also attempt a male naga. Always a good/simple way to include several auction-able positions.
User avatar
Chaike
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:17 am
Location: Tennessee
Blog: View Blog (8)

Re: Next YCH! Taking Suggestions for a Theme!

Permanent Linkby Chameleonette on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:01 pm

Chaike wrote:Hmm, I'm never good with ideas, but I suppose I could give it a shot if you're still looking...

A male teacher at a girls school "disciplining" a couple of his students? Could work either as Same-size or Micro.
Or a rich fellow helping himself to some of his maids. The help is easily replaceable for a man of his wealth, after all.
A manager letting one of his employees go?
You could also attempt a male naga. Always a good/simple way to include several auction-able positions.


I appreciate it, thank you! : )

I've still been in a bit of a slump, so I haven't decided just yet. I did bring up the idea of a master and his servants/maids in the Skype chat a couple days ago, but it didn't seem like anyone liked it. I'm probably being too critical, but I'll think of something.

Thanks for the input!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (135)

Re: Next YCH! Taking Suggestions for a Theme!

Permanent Linkby angel2 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:21 am

Hmm... how about male pred of a human or robot [like if you are familiar with Chobits..] to ready lust [well too hungry] eat a female prey of human or/and robot... xD;
sorry suck at this.. xD; orz
User avatar
angel2
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:13 am
Location: USA AL
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Next YCH! Taking Suggestions for a Theme!

Permanent Linkby Chameleonette on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:09 pm

angel2 wrote:Hmm... how about male pred of a human or robot [like if you are familiar with Chobits..] to ready lust [well too hungry] eat a female prey of human or/and robot... xD;
sorry suck at this.. xD; orz


Haha, interesting idea. I appreciate the input, nonetheless! Thank you~
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (135)

Re: Next YCH! Taking Suggestions for a Theme!

Permanent Linkby angel2 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:22 pm

Chameleonette wrote:
angel2 wrote:Hmm... how about male pred of a human or robot [like if you are familiar with Chobits..] to ready lust [well too hungry] eat a female prey of human or/and robot... xD;
sorry suck at this.. xD; orz


Haha, interesting idea. I appreciate the input, nonetheless! Thank you~

You're welcome! xDD yay. :D
User avatar
angel2
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:13 am
Location: USA AL
Blog: View Blog (2)

Who is online

Registered users: 037, 2230, ABrinson27, AnominableBreadman, Anon3351, anubite, Audax, awesometacular, BewitchedTwist, Bing [Bot], BLACKSTAR29, bluhmaster17, Bowyer2, brage278, burpingchic7, CherryMigration, cumbynight, CVprey, Date Masamune, ddd, dstsdsgdfd, EatMeMommy, elbeeg, fastwaffle, finhar445, foxygrandpa, GeffoDMan, Google [Bot], goukisama, Guard, Gunbot1333, hangugin, Heartman98, huiteor, IdiotCringeFurry, ifdre, JamKat, jawswhite, jeff998866, joeltherodent, klozxc1, kusofish, leroyjenkins9000, levii, Lockete217, LoneliestWolf, Lyraris, M4st3r0fb41t, Mab17, Magtar, maniacalfork, MelonGRG, N3kroz, Nanotechnical16, Nescio, nutritious, Okami, OneGoodDeed, Phaserlaser, Pitofdespair, purplelord, QuickLicks, RC8015, Riko, ROC, Runek, silver253, Skan, stearwing, strijing987, Suibelly, TF264, thatcoolguy2, the16thdoctorwhooves, TheFetishBeast, theswaggah, thundravore, TongueCuddlingLouse, UndertheOcean, Uryx, VictorBound, vitoris, witek19851, WolfCandy