User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (135)
Archives
- September 2019
That Was Completely Unexpected
   Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:41 pm
Update With Good News
   Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:54 pm

+ August 2019
+ June 2019
+ April 2019
+ February 2019
+ December 2018
+ November 2018
+ August 2017
+ July 2016
+ June 2016
+ May 2016
+ April 2016
+ March 2016
+ September 2015
+ August 2015
+ July 2015
+ June 2015
+ May 2015
+ April 2015
+ March 2015
+ February 2015
+ January 2015
+ October 2014
+ September 2014
+ August 2014
+ July 2014
+ June 2014
+ May 2014
+ April 2014
+ March 2014
+ February 2014
+ January 2014
+ December 2013
+ November 2013
+ October 2013
+ September 2013
+ August 2013
+ July 2013
Search Blogs

Sketch Commissions?

Permanent Linkby Chameleonette on Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:37 pm

So, I'm in a nasty situation of not being able to use Photoshop on my computer, no matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall. I've tried some free programs, but the layer systems are ridiculous and unmanageable.

I've been asked a few times if and when I was going to open art commissions. And at the current time, I can't do anything digital---that includes coloring.

If I were to offer JUST sketch commissions, is that something people would be interested in?

I can't really do much with this old computer and I'm going to need to make money to buy a new one. This one still works, but now with my digital art roadblocked, that puts a damper on what I can do with art. And I honestly don't know how much longer I can expect a 10-year-old machine to run.

Thus I'm considering opening commissions up just for sketches, if people might like that. It's not much, but at the current time, that's about all I can do with art.

Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
17 Comments Viewed 7845 times
Comments
Previous

RE: Sketch Commissions?

Permanent Linkby PrimalDesire on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:18 am

Certainly interested. Would it be more if you were requested to include a little ficlet with it?

What's the possibility on full fic commissions, too?
PrimalDesire
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

RE: Sketch Commissions?

Permanent Linkby Chameleonette on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:15 am

PrimalDesire wrote:Certainly interested. Would it be more if you were requested to include a little ficlet with it?

What's the possibility on full fic commissions, too?


If I did those types of things, I would probably do them separately, not together.

As for writing commissions, as of right now, I don't know. I'm not feeling very confident with my vore writing at the moment.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (135)

RE: Sketch Commissions?

Permanent Linkby PrimalDesire on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Chameleonette wrote:
PrimalDesire wrote:Certainly interested. Would it be more if you were requested to include a little ficlet with it?

What's the possibility on full fic commissions, too?


If I did those types of things, I would probably do them separately, not together.

As for writing commissions, as of right now, I don't know. I'm not feeling very confident with my vore writing at the moment.


You really are as good at writing as you are at drawing.
PrimalDesire
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

RE: Sketch Commissions?

Permanent Linkby Chameleonette on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:20 pm

PrimalDesire wrote:
Chameleonette wrote:
PrimalDesire wrote:Certainly interested. Would it be more if you were requested to include a little ficlet with it?

What's the possibility on full fic commissions, too?


If I did those types of things, I would probably do them separately, not together.

As for writing commissions, as of right now, I don't know. I'm not feeling very confident with my vore writing at the moment.


You really are as good at writing as you are at drawing.


I appreciate the thought, thank you.

But I can't imagine people buying my writing commissions when lots of other people sell cheaper than I would. So it's probably not worth it.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (135)

RE: Sketch Commissions?

Permanent Linkby PrimalDesire on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Chameleonette wrote:
I appreciate the thought, thank you.

But I can't imagine people buying my writing commissions when lots of other people sell cheaper than I would. So it's probably not worth it.


You never know.
PrimalDesire
 
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Sketch Commissions?

Permanent Linkby theweirdone445 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:07 am

I'd definitely be interested. I've generated a few M/F ideas I'd love you to draw.
Last edited by theweirdone445 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:35 am
Blog: View Blog (18)

Re: Sketch Commissions?

Permanent Linkby Chameleonette on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:40 pm

theweirdone445 wrote:I'd definitely be interested. I've generated a few M/F ideas I'd love you to draw.


Thank you for the interest. I've hit a roadblock of sorts at the moment with something personal, but I definitely still plan to do these.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (135)

Who is online

Registered users: 123vore5678, 1sxvlo, 91buster, ABrinson27, ad12345, Adraphaia, AeroAvi, AkaiFenneku, Alexanderlaw, Alpha025, angeld11, angelDX, AnimaRibelle, apitop, Artemis, Arthotus, asdfnow4never, Asterisk74, AvatarWilder02, Azethoth, babyhater, Badfurson, Barghest236, Bing [Bot], Black_Valor, Blah-San, blazblue18, Bloodesplate, BlueFox, brindring, BrokenButterfly45, calldahotline, Captainepic77, Caramel, Cartoonfan12345, Chaos, ChaosGear, chaotic123, CivilWar, coldsteelj, coldwar368, Coolwoman, Crox, Cryptic, daniel2973, dark709, darky404, dddddd2, Deadlox40, Deafeningsilence, Deathbat99, Deviantfan16, devittshao, DinosaurFan, Drawstuff, durr, Eka, elitesoldat, elmonais, ErikA, Evbro22, EvilScotsman, ExtraDepresso, Fevix, Fiercefawx, Firefanatic, Firefly212056, Fischie, Flare355, Flyingmanatee, FoxKai, Franckthehuman, Gastergaster, Gecko1548, GeffoDMan, Genesis2130, ghst, GoldOasis, Google [Bot], Graywolf18, Grimnir, GTSOctavia, Gunbot1333, Happenpeak, hatchmaster3, Heptarch8, Hereticdarklord99, HereticRAIDAA, holmyanzv, iggexd, Incursu, IrateLiterate, ismarc, Itsjafy, Iwannabeinyourbelly, JAckp0t, jademask114, JaredTheCat, Jonoreh, JustAnotherGuy, k725, Kabei, Kaboomer, kaize, Kizaru, klatuk4u, krishna3ca, Kurainyx, KuroInazumaKiba, l33tninj4, LadyDrasami, Lamialover, largerarge, Larkspurdiblock, Learle, LeoV, LightningJolt, lolleren, lookoutbellow2016, lover222, lurker456, Madock345, Mafnar, malfoytamogatchi, Malus, Maxmax, megabenito, MegaSpider, mellonmaster, MelonGRG, Mettra, Microsho, MikuMikuMadness, Milchoxo, MissCrissy, MisterDonut42, MobiusTheIce, Momity5, moonlight2304, MouseBoy, mr_dawg, mrdragonbreath, MrPeculiar, ms020900, MystifiedBeef, NamiSan, NappleSnapple, NekoBound, nightwise140, NIKO1337, NoEnglishPlis, Nomdude, NotMax, NovaDragn, NovilTinel, Omegamech, Onepieceman, orangeman567, Ower, owlizard, paltiel, PaNdAiTe411, ParallelBlack, PegaSUS, pineapple02, QuartzLover913, R4TF, Racklin1899, radmann, Razgriz, redholm2, reptilemk5, Rifykoh, rolph, s3b3k1, SamuelOrona, SegaCD, Selpathor, SeranaTaluhn, Sexyspike12, Shadowlyger, Sharsky, Shikabane19, Shrapnel333, Silbizzle, Skeksi, Slizor, smallpeter, Someone92, SomeoneHidden, spectrume, SpookyBoogie, spud67, squeekydragon, Squiddicus, Stoave, Strega, stuffedbellygirl, SubterraDelta30, SyH, TakamaShadire, techtician, Temm, Thadeu, ThatBrassyGuy, thecheese01, TheDarkStar, theeshyguy, TheFetishBeast, Themastermushroom, TheMystique, Thunderbork, TiburonGiga, tigereye7669, tiredtomato, TofuLewwd, tonym, Tonywmg, TreeckoOfTime, tritrium, uglybob24, Umbreos, unknownincognitoguy, Ventiro, Virgo13, Vitcent, VoreWin, WA42, walkingbyself, WankersCramp, wasteland, Wavevore13, WhitePill, willudie, windowlicker, Xeon55, zekromNLR, Zheminer, Zoleyn, ZombieLord