User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (135)
Archives
- September 2019
That Was Completely Unexpected
   Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:41 pm
Update With Good News
   Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:54 pm

+ August 2019
+ June 2019
+ April 2019
+ February 2019
+ December 2018
+ November 2018
+ August 2017
+ July 2016
+ June 2016
+ May 2016
+ April 2016
+ March 2016
+ September 2015
+ August 2015
+ July 2015
+ June 2015
+ May 2015
+ April 2015
+ March 2015
+ February 2015
+ January 2015
+ October 2014
+ September 2014
+ August 2014
+ July 2014
+ June 2014
+ May 2014
+ April 2014
+ March 2014
+ February 2014
+ January 2014
+ December 2013
+ November 2013
+ October 2013
+ September 2013
+ August 2013
+ July 2013
Search Blogs

Toss Me Some M/F Vore Story Prompts!

Permanent Linkby Chameleonette on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:24 am

Good evening (morning)!

I did this on tumblr the other night, but I've been feeling in a vore writing mood lately, so please drop me some prompts for vore stories! (M/F oriented only, sorry!) And just to be extra clear, M/F is male pred and female prey, specifically.

To help you out, here's some key things I don't much care for writing, even in M/F: multiple prey/preds (I like a 1 vs 1 dynamic), safe vore, gentle preds, willing prey, feral/anthro preds (monster boys with human-ish appearances like mermen, cat boys, male harpies, etc, are fine, though!), fat preds (not my sort of thing, sorry), vore using other orifices other than the mouth (also just not my thing).

Other than that, go wild. If you have multiple ideas, shoot off as many as you want. But please be aware that I am NOT obligated to write these. I'm just looking for inspiration and I'm likely to take it down the path of my own preferences. I write both same size or micro/macro (or inbetween), so no issues there. Whichever is your preference, I enjoy writing both.

So, come at me! List as many as you like, come back even weeks later and list more as you think of them, if you want. Be as detailed or as non-detailed as you like, though if your idea is a little too detailed, that can make it difficult to write since it feels like following a script.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Chameleonette on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
9 Comments Viewed 2586 times
Comments

Re: Toss Me Some M/F Vore Story Prompts!

Permanent Linkby chechico on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:30 am

This tale is a simple tale of love and betrayal. A pair of friends grow together they have done everything together and he thinks what he feels when he sees her is love. Then one day he feels the primal urge. All those years of friendship that idea that he loved was nothing it was more like he needs her. He must have her and never let her go.

He will not miss his friend as he knows that this is her place even if she does not agree with it
User avatar
chechico
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Toss Me Some M/F Vore Story Prompts!

Permanent Linkby walkingdude225 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Hello, I am kinda out of my element. I have never gave any prompts to anyone. However, here are mine:

1. College nerd shrinks a hot sorority girl that turned him down.
2. A young curvy goth woman gets gulped down by a dark god she called forth by mistake with a Ouija board.
3. A fantasy tale where the giant actually gets to swallow the damsel in distress alive.
I know these are kinda weak but I hope this helps.
I met the Walkin Dude, religous, in his worn down cowboy boots <br>He walked like no man on earth <br>I swear he had no name, I swear he had no name <br>....The Alarm
User avatar
walkingdude225
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:00 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Toss Me Some M/F Vore Story Prompts!

Permanent Linkby walkingdude225 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:54 pm

P.S. I got another one

4. A woman wakes up in a strange place and hides out slowly through clues both inside and out side of her fleshy cell that she is in the belly of her teenage son.
I met the Walkin Dude, religous, in his worn down cowboy boots <br>He walked like no man on earth <br>I swear he had no name, I swear he had no name <br>....The Alarm
User avatar
walkingdude225
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:00 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Toss Me Some M/F Vore Story Prompts!

Permanent Linkby Toxic_Crayon_Girl on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:52 am

Same size idea! A casual late night bar hookup turns one girl into a midnight snack. They end up renting a hotel room for the night, and the other guests mistake her cries for help as cries of pleasure.
Always looking to roleplay, my ad: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=21426
"Everything in this room is edible. Even I'm edible. But, that would be called cannibalism. It is looked down upon in most societies."
— Roald Dahl
User avatar
Toxic_Crayon_Girl
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:26 pm
Location: Inside some cute guy's belly, hopefully ;D
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Toss Me Some M/F Vore Story Prompts!

Permanent Linkby Chameleonette on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:25 pm

chechico wrote:This tale is a simple tale of love and betrayal. A pair of friends grow together they have done everything together and he thinks what he feels when he sees her is love. Then one day he feels the primal urge. All those years of friendship that idea that he loved was nothing it was more like he needs her. He must have her and never let her go.

He will not miss his friend as he knows that this is her place even if she does not agree with it


Thanks for the prompt!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (135)

Re: Toss Me Some M/F Vore Story Prompts!

Permanent Linkby Chameleonette on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:26 pm

walkingdude225 wrote:Hello, I am kinda out of my element. I have never gave any prompts to anyone. However, here are mine:

1. College nerd shrinks a hot sorority girl that turned him down.
2. A young curvy goth woman gets gulped down by a dark god she called forth by mistake with a Ouija board.
3. A fantasy tale where the giant actually gets to swallow the damsel in distress alive.
I know these are kinda weak but I hope this helps.


Thanks for all the prompts! :3
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (135)

Re: Toss Me Some M/F Vore Story Prompts!

Permanent Linkby Chameleonette on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:26 pm

Toxic_Crayon_Girl wrote:Same size idea! A casual late night bar hookup turns one girl into a midnight snack. They end up renting a hotel room for the night, and the other guests mistake her cries for help as cries of pleasure.


Thank you very much for the prompt!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (135)

Re: Toss Me Some M/F Vore Story Prompts!

Permanent Linkby angel2 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:50 am

Hmm...I not good to say this but I try.. ^^;
about young boy maybe in teenhood like age 15-18? He caught some fairies in the jar...he always believe in the fairies..but..he won't show or share these cute girls is the fairies to the morals, so he swallow small fairies in oral vore.. He hope he will have fairies' power...so in cruel he digest these fairies in his stomach acid. He's pleasure to hear their screaming..
Sorry I not good at this.. xD; orz
User avatar
angel2
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:13 am
Location: USA AL
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Toss Me Some M/F Vore Story Prompts!

Permanent Linkby Chameleonette on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:31 pm

angel2 wrote:Hmm...I not good to say this but I try.. ^^;
about young boy maybe in teenhood like age 15-18? He caught some fairies in the jar...he always believe in the fairies..but..he won't show or share these cute girls is the fairies to the morals, so he swallow small fairies in oral vore.. He hope he will have fairies' power...so in cruel he digest these fairies in his stomach acid. He's pleasure to hear their screaming..
Sorry I not good at this.. xD; orz


Thank you for the prompt!
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
User avatar
Chameleonette
---
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (135)

Who is online

Registered users: 2littlebigcreepers, AngosturaBoi, ArchTeryx, astrikur, Bing [Bot], blank, bobbidys, BoomRandom, brandonflare, Burplover20, CarnivorousVixen, Crash, CrazedHyena, CuddleFish, cumbynight, DarkShade714, dcdcdc, dddddd2, Dinokid11, DoubleOSnake, dragon42, dude101, Ekohime, Emperor_Palpatine, EvangelineSkypaw, Ferno, Francky, gamer314, GastroGuest, Ghrelin, GinRyuKaza, glargicus, GLX, gman6500, Gomorah, Google [Bot], Grapefruitswordsman, Guimon, Gunbot1333, Happenpeak, HavocLordX, hernextmeal, Hestiar, Hoohaahaa, hunter5859, iamloser, ifdre, immortalsane, Inaheapatrouble, jay4034, JmoneyJ, kaledeen, karmicOnion, KittyBoi, klonoa723, kuso, kyomasaghen, lenny101, Lightness0001, liveingirlstummies, lostkey, LotsOfMoon, luke4smith, Mab17, mahovalia, mazdab, MenchiCutlets, meowmeow, MiaNoms, mibankai1171, Miral, Nachos576, nanima, Natsufan99, Nekiame, NemoUlysses, Noblet3mp, NovaDragn, Okglife, Ome, Raruha, ratty, reaperz, Redatheart, Reiko, rosuto, SampledText, SarahTheCuteVixen, Scion, scottypilgrim, sexycoilsbeta, Shadowlyger, shdingo, ShinIori319, Shoulder, Silent_E, sithis, SmaxTheDestroyer, sovet, spazzkidd, Spingus, Stickman, suomynona, Taliaofaxeris, TapTapSilver, Thatguyyoudontknow, TheHumorist, TheNutter, Uncladsson, vaatidorf6000, VoidInVoid, VoraciousBlue, vorelectric, Willing bystander, Winny, wmix2479, Xaxtern, YourFriendComputer, zappereye, zoidburg05, zombiese, zombiespro10101