A new story...

Karbo's fans goes here!

Moderator: Karbo

A new story...

Postby 1x1x1x » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Well as the title says i want to make mah own story Arc with maybe new charaters and other new stuf, even a now whole universe (just as background o3o), featuring our actual tecnology plus some sciense fiction and fantacy, you know, just to create portals =w=

Firist at all, sorry for the grammar error that sure will attack mah story ;w; i not a profecional, just a dude from a distan contry whos want to be heard ^W^ (a no wait, that its for the political menssage o3o)

Two: you can also post your side stories there :D. i also will place mah charater story there as side story ^w^

At the end: if someones turn this into main story or something, just place a "1x" in the contributor list ;D if not i will to get mh law on mah paws and... okis no...

ok then we star from here... (tomorron because today i just will place the setting of the background universe)

This universe its just know as "Mid-Term".
Thre age its modern, actual to be exactly, just some years more, they are at 2015, several laboratories on the human world still developin fisical portals, mostly with a huge succes, these wich no mke a huge suces simply get huge discoveries in Physica, and others thing...

And as here, there, the huge corporations have the control of thousand lives, and governement (and their armies) and blah blah blah....

The real diference between our and thoir realm are that they are mostly normal humans (very intellygents, but weaker and a bit less fast), there also several animal eared, every one compatible between they, that means, the animal ears are ramdon.. =w=

but well... there the animal ears and they efect on the human body.
Cat-ears: high sencity to sound, easy to perfomance of stheal movements, and they can easily climb things, cnat swin propertly, and usually have a big ego -.- na d can use easily hand-hand fight
Dog-ears: high sencibility to sound, better nose, more strong, better to use melee weapons, but less intelligent.
Fox-ear: like the cat eared but they are a litle more intellygent, but less strong on arm to arm fight, but they can use more easily long range weapons, not only spears and archers, they can also use Guns and related weapons.

by the way they have the actual weapons plus some lazer related ones.)

tomorronw... the intro...
http://meteorofbullshit.deviantart.com/
Devian Art...
Remember im open for request, although keep in mind im not THAAAT good.
1x1x1x
Been posting for a bit

Re: A new story...

Postby Mrdr » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Why is this in the Karbo section?
Sorry, Eka. But I really have no choice but to be evil. Maybe be a bit more indulgent?
Mrdr
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hagglesmite » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:48 pm

I know I'm going to come off as a complete asshole as the first response to your post, but I really do feel the need for this to be said:

If you want to post something and have people take you seriously? Spell check.

I'm aware that english isn't your first language (or at least I'm guessing so) but I'm not even really sure what you want people to do with this new information because of the wording and grammar. I can tell that you're trying to build up to something, but I'd highly recommend waiting until you have the whole synopsis and/or summary completed so it's easier to follow.

Do you want people to post on the forum as a big rp session/character submission? Are you going to have a website where people can submit things? Are you trying to make this in the format of an MMO game lore so that people can submit stories?

Or are you just looking for input on the universe and characters?

Sorry if I come across as a dick. I really do enjoy helping people develop their ideas, but I'm not sure what you're trying to do here ^^;
*BLAM!*

*Reloads*

Any questions?
Hagglesmite
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Under the rock next to the giant mansion down the street.

Postby 1x1x1x » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:51 am

Hagglesmite wrote:I know I'm going to come off as a complete asshole as the first response to your post, but I really do feel the need for this to be said:

If you want to post something and have people take you seriously? Spell check.

I'm aware that english isn't your first language (or at least I'm guessing so) but I'm not even really sure what you want people to do with this new information because of the wording and grammar. I can tell that you're trying to build up to something, but I'd highly recommend waiting until you have the whole synopsis and/or summary completed so it's easier to follow.

Do you want people to post on the forum as a big rp session/character submission? Are you going to have a website where people can submit things? Are you trying to make this in the format of an MMO game lore so that people can submit stories?

Or are you just looking for input on the universe and characters?

Sorry if I come across as a dick. I really do enjoy helping people develop their ideas, but I'm not sure what you're trying to do here ^^;

i jut said that -.- you no have to get pissed off o3o
and no, i trying to build up a story, i just said that as protocol :D.
and for the other post mmmmm... good point... then i will return when i get all the whole story on deviandt... thanks and 1x off.... **pfffff** *click*
http://meteorofbullshit.deviantart.com/
Devian Art...
Remember im open for request, although keep in mind im not THAAAT good.
1x1x1x
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mrdr » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:06 pm

I'm gonna stop you right there; stop putting o3o everywhere, it doesn't even mean anything
Sorry, Eka. But I really have no choice but to be evil. Maybe be a bit more indulgent?
Mrdr
Been posting for a bit

Return to Karbo's City