Where do you RP?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Where do you RP?

This site (PMs and the forums)
18%
Eka's chat
13%
13%
Discord
16%
Yahoo
1%
Kik
6%
Second Life
2%
F-list
10%
Telegram
4%
Text
3%
Something not listed
14%

Total votes : 141

Re: Where do you RP?

Postby AMCJavelin » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:40 pm

I tend to stick to rp in road chat/here on site
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby WritingZeal » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:12 pm

Midir wrote:I do Second Life myself. It's a shame it is not an option, I wonder how many vore fans would mention RPing there.

Honestly I didn't know about it. I'd heard it was a thing but thought it was old and defunct. I'll see if I can add it now

EDIT- Well I did add it, at the cost of everyone's vote *headdesk*
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby WritingZeal » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:10 pm

What's Second Life like, actually? I've only seen screenshots
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby iorn » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:03 pm

I'll always love and prefer chatango.
I'm working on a project. go here
Non-vore viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48674
Vore viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49197
iorn
Participator

Postby Shadowslayer » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:37 pm

Indighost wrote:"The Gullet" vore club on f-list is my favorite because its all in character only. Really feels like a cool and different world. I've had excellent solid fun there for 9 months and counting. highly recommended!

I remember that place, the owner chased me out (where really they just I couldn't roleplay there - which is about the same in my parlance) because I wasn't "furry enough" (specifically my avatar image was not completely furred, although I was in the chat as a character that would and could be fully furred, to the extent I'd devoted a section of the profile to that end).

Still I mostly stick around and roleplay on F-list (or Discord) too, which is why I never actually finished my profile here on Eka's (although I probably should, hard vore is difficult to find).
Shadowslayer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Midir » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:51 pm

WritingZeal wrote:What's Second Life like, actually? I've only seen screenshots

There were multiple attempts at creating a "virtual world" or a 3D chatroom if you like, and Second Life is the most successful one. They tried to create the image of the new monopolist virtual world for "normal people" where you could be...everything I guess? They gave vast instruments for the users to create content and did not limit them much, except, of course, illegal stuff. They enjoyed a bunch of good publicity originally, however once the hype went off they turned out to be but a large chatroom for hanging out with friends and a really cool tool for cybersex...

Still far from perfect when it comes to vore. Vore is just too complex to do it in 3D properly... all these contractions, tight embrace, tiny movements, small noises...you get the idea ^^
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowslayer » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 am

Midir wrote:
WritingZeal wrote:What's Second Life like, actually? I've only seen screenshots

There were multiple attempts at creating a "virtual world" or a 3D chatroom if you like, and Second Life is the most successful one. They tried to create the image of the new monopolist virtual world for "normal people" where you could be...everything I guess? They gave vast instruments for the users to create content and did not limit them much, except, of course, illegal stuff. They enjoyed a bunch of good publicity originally, however once the hype went off they turned out to be but a large chatroom for hanging out with friends and a really cool tool for cybersex...

Still far from perfect when it comes to vore. Vore is just too complex to do it in 3D properly... all these contractions, tight embrace, tiny movements, small noises...you get the idea ^^

IMVU was one of those too, though I'm not sure how much they supported NSFW content (there was an adult setting, cosmetics you could buy - including cocks and risque move sets - and rooms devoted to things like "queefing", or people uploading audio from sex into the in-game market).

In the end IMVU was actually intensely awkward, it actually put me off furries for the longest time because the furry groups within the 3D chatrooms were horrifying. (Thankfully I got over this :P)

Wasn't just that group either, most any form of sexual behavior within the service was "burn it with fire" level, was Second Life that bad?
Shadowslayer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Midir » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:15 am

It really depends. Second Life is still pretty large and you can find a bunch of interesting stuff there. There is also a bunch of boring stuff. Like there are maybe up to 5 sims (places) which do serious cyberpunk RP, with spreadsheets and rules, so if you are really into it you would probably feel a bit restricted.

Same if you wanna do Star Wars RP. Well, maybe there are 20 star wars sims nowadays. Maybe. Half of them would be nearly empty though.

It's not an astounding variety, not at all, but there are still some options. There are people who are good in cybering. And there are many who are bad at it.

You know what place has really good sexual RP? Sinfar. An ancient Neverwinter Nights server with adult content being explicitly allowed and promoted. Actually, other NWN servers are even better in non-adult RP, however they are slowly dying. The game is too old after all...
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rhysion » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:16 am

I'll occasionally play with people I know on and through twitter, but F-list and messages on this site are my go-to for roleplaying, at least for when the seemingly uncommon desire hits.
Rhysion
Somewhat familiar

Postby SlitheringSnake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:16 pm

I feel the site's PM system is perfect for role-players like myself who want to keep everything centered around one account. I can check in throughout the day and write long posts to my partners without having to balance different chat programs.
Nice open window you have there. It would be a shame if I slithered into it and devoured you.
SlitheringSnake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Midir » Fri May 19, 2017 7:35 pm

Thinking about it, I also RP on twitter and even in DA Notes.....
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sitharc » Fri May 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Still might use F-List, but iffy bout going there. If you really want to use the chat PMs there, then ask and let me know.

Otherwise at the moment, I'd prefer IM programs like Skype or Discord.

I have other IMs too, but prefer those. Used YIM a lot, back before they ruined it.

Google hangouts could work too I suppose, but either way I prefer more private RP methods and where can still chat/play in a reasonably placed fashion. Not too fond of doing it just over eka pm's or email, etc.
Sitharc
---

Postby SiHiUiLiSiEi » Fri May 19, 2017 9:57 pm

I personally quite treasure our log system - I can't get used to F-chat cause I'm always having to save them myself. Most messengers are great if you have someone you're regular with.
SiHiUiLiSiEi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Indighost » Fri May 19, 2017 11:24 pm

SiHiUiLiSiEi wrote:I personally quite treasure our log system - I can't get used to F-chat cause I'm always having to save them myself. Most messengers are great if you have someone you're regular with.

The log system here is indeed excellent! The reason I have, after many years playing here, stuck with F-List is the very strong in-character roleplay culture in certain areas there. I've found that expereince is worth the ctrl-c ctrl-v.
Indighost
---

Postby Fantasia » Sat May 20, 2017 2:08 am

Sometimes in the chat on here... with people I'm more comfortable with, either Skype or Discord.
Fantasia
Been posting for a bit

Postby ChibiToy » Sat May 20, 2017 7:53 am

Only over Eka's(PM or forum)! I strictly divide my fetish and non-fetish communities.
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby RunninLate » Sat May 20, 2017 8:48 am

Kik is my jam, one can have role play on the go with it! Then again it is locked to the phone sadly, and keyboards for phones are just utter tripe in general. IRC might also be a fun one to use, but I haven't used it in ages.
RunninLate
New to the forum

Postby ResistantMerc » Sat May 20, 2017 12:05 pm

I really only use skype, bit more personal that way and can always open new skype groups if we wish to do more that one rp at a time. I dont really know how to use any other types.
ResistantMerc
New to the forum

Postby calin22 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Really cool Macro/Micro discord with nice RP's and really cool people: https://discord.gg/nfxYvGH
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby brenx » Sun May 28, 2017 7:41 am

Started out in the old Yum chat (it’s still around), and moved to Eka’s chat in the early days, and enjoyed rp’ing publicly a lot, had a lot of success and was fun.

Learned that vore is an extension of my sadistic self really

I mainly RP a predator for hardcore BDSM in Second Life now (so many props set up for it). However once in a while a toon there wants her character fucked-up so badly, I’ll do a classic horror chase with my savage werewolf, and capture and viciously hardvore fatally. Usually very popular.

I’m not in any vore groups in SL, 95% of vore categories don’t interest me.

Though interested in the results…think I’ll be coming around here again now, for real time chat rp’ing is getting harder to do now due to time constraints. Will be seeking forum posts rp’ing.
brenx
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion