Predator Attire preference?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Predator Attire preference?

Postby coop500 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:06 pm

What do you prefer your predator to wear? Whether you are playing as them, are them, writing about them, drawing them or hiding from them or whatever else, what is your attire of choice? And what appeals to you the most about it?

This was inspired by recalling the fact there was a thread about prey attire, but never seen one off hand about predator attire.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Re: Predator Attire preference?

Postby BL1GHT » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:07 pm

Well whether I'm playing as one or playing as prey I've always proffered a well dressed pred more than anything else. A stunning black dress, a fancy suit and tie. Something that could catching the victims eye right off the bat. It is easier for a predator catch their prey when they find something alluring about them. Plus that moment when the predator gorges themselves on their prey and sheds the fancy clothing makes it pretty special.
BL1GHT
Somewhat familiar

Postby granblue » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Whatever best befits the character and circumstance, though as always, I have a fond spot for a guy wearing a t-shirt and nothing else.

Really the best outfit is anything that has a bare midriff and/or is loose-fitting enough to account for the pred's expanding belly. I do quite like it when whatever the pred is wearing somehow wraps snugly around their belly rather than riding up their chest, concealing the bulges of their prey and making it seem like nothing is amiss if the pred is already chubby enough.
granblue
Participator

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:45 pm

I love male predators dressed in Victorian fashion. A suit, a waistcoat, a fancy button-up blouse, anything that looks like men would either wear in the Victorian era or to a masquerade ball. Since I`m also into the mad scientist types, I have a pretty big soft spot for predators in labcoats.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EnderDracolich » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:54 pm

coop500 wrote:What do you prefer your predator to wear? Whether you are playing as them, are them, writing about them, drawing them or hiding from them or whatever else, what is your attire of choice? And what appeals to you the most about it?

This was inspired by recalling the fact there was a thread about prey attire, but never seen one off hand about predator attire.

I'm prey! I prefer when the pred wears nothing, or only wears jewelry or other decorations. Warpaint and things like that are cool as well.
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:20 am

Honestly, I love when the predator looks fucking hot in her outfit.

Truth be told, femininity is the game I play here. But, whether that means she's wearing a Victorian/Maloran full-length dress, or a Gothic outfit from Hot Topic, depends on the story setting, mood and of course, her personality.

I am definitely attracted to provocative lip colors; reds, purples, ebony, blue...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby jaggedjagd » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:36 am

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:58 am

When I write about anthro preds it is heavily dependent on the character and the scenario they're in. I have a vague affinity with smart clothes though. Black or white dresses, a tasteful necklace, heels.

But then again, these same ladies could also lounge around at home in a jogging top, a comfy loose fitting t shirt... jeans, of course.

I think the classy, smart dress style works really well if the pred undresses before doing the act as well. There's just something really powerful and alluring about it as an image. Discarding a flowing dress, kicking off heels. Seeing what is underneath... I can imagine this being the same for a suit with guys too. The contrast from clothed to nakedness seems somehow more marked.

I quite like hunter garb too. Think the generic clothes of the "ranger" archetype.
Last edited by Borealis on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby French_snack » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:23 am

Hmm. Speaking as male prey, I'd like to be eaten by a woman who's wearing something distinctly feminine, or girlish. Whether it be casual wear (a short skirt and a girly top), or elegant and stylish (an elegant dress). Not "slutty", though.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby MidnightRose » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:32 am

I like casual clothing: t-shirts or tank tops, jeans, etc. But what I really enjoy is anything that bares the pred's midriff. Of course, if they're shirtless, that's fine too.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Ghrelin » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:25 am

uhhh... clothes. yep. i prefer for the pred, if humanoid, to not be naked. because the interaction of the clothing with the full belly is part of the experience! and because visually speaking, the clothing adds to the appearance of fullness and enhances it, kinda like how it's more sexual to be scantily clothed than it is to be outright nude... but in a food-related way?? but beyond that, idc as long as it's not so ridiculous/ugly/impractical that i wouldn't be caught dead in it/can't stand to look at it.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:45 pm

I come back to this thread to say I prefer suits and tuxes for modern predators, they give off a sense of power and intimidation while also standing out. They also seem good at keeping the predator's belly hidden from view if stuffed with a little prey.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby MotherOfMonsters » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:47 pm

Yessss, awesome topic! Personally I'm fond of elegant clothes--preferably with long or flowing layers--though that's likely because it's my sense of style in general. I love it if a pred has to take off some restrictive part to fit their prey, and puts it back on later (I know it's oddly specific, but does anyone else find it fascinating?). Though for athletic predators, something minimal but practical (read: midriff baring) is also really appealing.
MotherOfMonsters
Somewhat familiar

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:42 pm

Corsets make things interesting~
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cowrie » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:42 pm

For me, it depends a lot on the predator I'm playing or writing, as well as the situation. Vlasta, for example, wears everything from low-backed halter dresses to jeans and tube tops to ceremonial religious garb with folded skirts and bare breasts. However, in many cases, she undresses before eating a man. Other characters can vary even more in their attire.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby Chameleonette » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:22 pm

I'm a sucker for a classy pred in a suit and tie (plus the idea of them loosening that tie to swallow their prey is just... so good). Or crisp shirts and ties with nice slacks. I really enjoy those types of well-dressed, confident preds who like to look their best and aren't afraid to flaunt it or even use it as a lure for prey.

That said, I find a dressed-down pred attractive in their own right, too. Can't go wrong with jeans and loose-fitting shirts. Or even on the high end of casual with button-ups, since I enjoy when a pred pops buttons on their shirt/vest loose when taking in their prey.

I can also appreciate and enjoy the 'bad boy' sort of look, too, as well as shirts that are tight or bare their abdomens a bit. For me, it depends on the personality of the pred, but I can appreciate most attire. My biggest draw is definitely the gentleman type that are well-dressed and snazzy, though. Adore them.

...Shirtless preds are also more than welcome.
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby StomachQueen37 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Girls with big bellies in open hoodies is a personal favorite of mine.
StomachQueen37
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:51 pm

Tons of outfits could work really well but fancy clothing is usually a winner. Kimonos and french maid uniforms both goes very well with vore.
Kitsouille
???

Postby Cowrie » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:57 pm

Kitsouille wrote:Tons of outfits could work really well but fancy clothing is usually a winner. Kimonos and french maid uniforms both goes very well with vore.

Kimonos in particular have an appeal to me insofar as the pred can remove the obi and open up the kimono to let her belly swing free. For that matter, any sort of wrapped garment is good for that, such as bathrobes or a trench coat with a sash.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Chameleonette wrote:I'm a sucker for a classy pred in a suit and tie (plus the idea of them loosening that tie to swallow their prey is just... so good). Or crisp shirts and ties with nice slacks. I really enjoy those types of well-dressed, confident preds who like to look their best and aren't afraid to flaunt it or even use it as a lure for prey.

That said, I find a dressed-down pred attractive in their own right, too. Can't go wrong with jeans and loose-fitting shirts. Or even on the high end of casual with button-ups, since I enjoy when a pred pops buttons on their shirt/vest loose when taking in their prey.

I can also appreciate and enjoy the 'bad boy' sort of look, too, as well as shirts that are tight or bare their abdomens a bit. For me, it depends on the personality of the pred, but I can appreciate most attire. My biggest draw is definitely the gentleman type that are well-dressed and snazzy, though. Adore them.

...Shirtless preds are also more than welcome.

I totally agree. I love predators who are snappily dressed, especially in suits and waistcoats. I like the classy, well-dressed predators, and the gentleman type you mentioned is just absolutely awesome. I`d let one of them eat me on any day of the week. I pretty want to just throw myself into the mouth of anyone who looks like a sexy bishounen. Shirtless preds are great too. I especially love it if they strip their shirt off before eating their prey, just to show off their beautiful muscular physique before devouring the prey, giving them one last bit of something nice to look at before their inevitable demise.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion