Anyone into f/f soft human vore/unbirth?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anyone into f/f soft human vore/unbirth?

Postby narafz » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi all,
Is anyone here into soft(no digestion, disintegration, etc.) f/f vore or unbirth(no anal) . I've been roaming this forum for a few days and most post I see here are either about hard stuff or about furry or fictional creatures.
I feel like my fantasies /fetishes are too vanilla comoared to the norm here ;-)
narafz
New to the forum

Re: Anyone into f/f soft human vore/unbirth?

Postby Hanzo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:03 pm

I like it. Personally I would see F/M as better but thats just me.
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scrumptious » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:56 pm

I like it too!
Though, like Hanzo, I'm more of a F/m kinda guy. As long as the pred is female and it's soft I'm game.

Though for me "soft" means "whole". The digestion/death should be implicit.

I know what you mean about vanilla, though. I've used that term for my tastes as well, when compared to so many here. That said, I do think that we're in the majority (or, at least, plurality). So, seek and ye shall certainly find.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hanzo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:03 pm

Yeah, we're definitely a minority. Everyone's gotta like digestion so much I just feel left out. Not sure about you guys,
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scrumptious » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:13 pm

Hanzo wrote:Yeah, we're definitely a minority. Everyone's gotta like digestion so much I just feel left out. Not sure about you guys,

It depends on what/how(/if) you're counting, I guess. I'd certainly say that female preds outnumber male preds. I think female prey also outnumber male prey. I think there's been some polling on digestion, but I forget the results.

Counting threads is sketchy (as is polling, but whatevs), but if you look at the number of topics and threads under Vore Material & Upload, there's really no question. Hard vore is way outnumbered by soft vore. Unbirth is the runner up.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DrakentheBlack » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:34 pm

I love f/f, and humans make the best prey. Fully agree that there is an excess of furries on this sight, and I'm even into the feral preds. But if I'm reading this right, I think what you're asking is not so much of a poll as "where's all the stuff I want to see." So when your looking for stuff that you want to see, the Tag Browsing tab should make it a lot easier to find what your looking for while weeding out everything you don't want to see.
DrakentheBlack
Been posting for a bit

Postby EnderDracolich » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:09 pm

I think f/f soft vore is the most common type, based on personal experience (could be wrong). Not being into digestion does put you in the minority, but there is still plenty of content that might suit you!
EnderDracolich
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Viena » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:40 pm

I've never really had a problem finding what I like (that being f/f, ub, av, soft, no digestion, human) but then again I exclusively use tag browsing and watched creators so I have no real grasp on what the community as a whole is or isn't into.
Viena
New to the forum

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:57 pm

F/M soft is my favorite, F/m soft is next and F/F,F/f is third. After that f/M and f/F are tied for 4th. Soft all the way. Vore/unbirth/anal in that order. Digestion/absorbtion for me depends upon the relation between the 2. I feel in the minority for not liking scat, gas, etc.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DangZerglings » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:09 pm

You're not alone in preferring endo, OP (narafz), or F/F stuff.
Lilysse (Nights of Azure): I will always love you...
===============
Because willing lesbians and nonfatality need far, far more love in vore.
DangZerglings
Somewhat familiar

Location: Watching a girl eat another girl with her pussy and possibly letting her out a half hour later

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:49 am

I am a pretty firm M/F fan, but I do occasionally enjoy unbirth and soft vore when I roleplay as a giantess, more specifically on the F/M side of things.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:39 am

I like F/F. softvore/unbirth, it's a staple of several of my characters, like this one:
https://aryion.com/g4/view/340777
If you like it, the link to the second chapter is in the comment section.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby gamdann » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:21 am

Those are among my absolute favorite types of vore of all.
gamdann
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:38 am

Definitely love them! But I do also like anal, and more permanent or implied permanent vore, when I'm in some moods.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:29 pm

I am definitely an F/F only fan (MtF TG counts). As far as digestion goes, it is a must for me, though there are some great content creators out there who do the non-fatal stuff and make it fucking hot, so...

Though, one of my sexiest fantasies does involve digestion, scat and t-girl preds, so really, for a community to be a community, it takes all kinds, even outcasts and freaks like myself...lol :lol:
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Kimosii » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:32 am

f/f soft vore is actually my favorite ^^ I don't like the hard stuff that much, but I'm okay with it. :D
Kimosii
New to the forum

Postby Wolfsage » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:46 am

narafz wrote:Hi all,
Is anyone here into soft(no digestion, disintegration, etc.) f/f vore or unbirth(no anal) . I've been roaming this forum for a few days and most post I see here are either about hard stuff or about furry or fictional creatures.
I feel like my fantasies /fetishes are too vanilla comoared to the norm here ;-)

I'm into Soft Vore (no digestion), F/F, F/M really. I don't care as long as it follows these!
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ChibiToy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:22 pm

Well, actually I think - considering the galleries tag list, you pretty much ARE the norm of this forum :P

But then again: Please enlighten me! What IS normal? :3
God, please throw brains from the the heavens... or bricks. Doesn't matter as long as you hit! x3
ChibiToy
Participator

Postby smog1 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:49 am

I am into all that jazz :D seeing girls/ women able to soft vore, same size and or unbirth
smog1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kirah » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:59 am

Scrumptious wrote:
Hanzo wrote:Yeah, we're definitely a minority. Everyone's gotta like digestion so much I just feel left out. Not sure about you guys,

It depends on what/how(/if) you're counting, I guess. I'd certainly say that female preds outnumber male preds. I think female prey also outnumber male prey. I think there's been some polling on digestion, but I forget the results.

Counting threads is sketchy (as is polling, but whatevs), but if you look at the number of topics and threads under Vore Material & Upload, there's really no question. Hard vore is way outnumbered by soft vore. Unbirth is the runner up.

Hard vore isn't digestion, though. It's when the prey is torn to pieces. He was talking about digestion vs. non-fatal.
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to General Vore Discussion