Vore in the movie Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore in the movie Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

Postby KungPowPelican » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:08 pm

For those who've seen the movie Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, anyone remember the scene with the man-eating chickens?

As creepy as it is, I always thought it had a pretty cool vore scene. What do you think? When the chicken walks up to Brent, I love how the man-eating chicken just scarfs him down whole and alive at 0:23, all while you can hear Brent's muffled cries as he's shoved down the chicken's gullet and into his stomach. I wonder what it's like in there.

Vore scenarios where people are eaten by living food is definitely something I don't see very often. Maybe I should write a vore story about people getting swallowed by man-eating chickens. :D

KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore in the movie Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

Postby 81Predalien » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:43 pm

That would definitely make for interesting vore story, especially when its kind of ironic, considering we usually stuff turkeys, and now they'd be stuffing themselves full of us. :lol: I'd imagine its insides would be similar to a stomach without the bile, wet, chicken breast walls and maybe chicken broth in place of stomach juice. Never had seen that movie before, nice share! :D
81Predalien
Participator

Postby TheDRXDplays » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:35 am

We need more scenarios like this.
TheDRXDplays
Been posting for a bit

Postby KungPowPelican » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:01 am

TheDRXDplays wrote:We need more scenarios like this.

This exactly.

I'm actually planning on making a story with this vore scenario. A lady comes home one evening to make Thanksgiving dinner, only for the tables to turn. Tired of always being eaten during Thanksgiving, a man-eating chicken decides he's going to devour her this time around. I'll upload my story in the Gallery when I'm done with it later. Maybe I'll expand on my story a bit more and have the chicken devour multiple people, but we'll see.

Edit: I just uploaded a Story sneak peak in my Gallery. Feel free to check it out.
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheDRXDplays » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:19 am

Nice! I'd love to check it out some time
TheDRXDplays
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion