How Would You Want It To Smell In The Tummy?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How Would You Want It To Smell In The Tummy?

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:05 pm

So, you consumed by a pred, be it human or animal, and now your in their tummy, be it stomach for either gender, or the womb for female preds.

Something that just came to mind is, once your in the tummy, how would you want it to smell?

I know that in real life, it smell so fowl, anything that survived the trip would probably be knocked out from the rancid smell.

But let's just make believe that when you are sent to the tummy, it doesn't smell that way, unless you want it to, which I won't question your decision in that matter, anyways, once inside, how would you want your confines to smell?

I think I'd perfer a vanilla or strawberry smell to my surroundings, or maybe apple-cinnamon. But what do you perfer?

Be sure to comment below.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: How Would You Want It To Smell In The Tummy?

Postby coop500 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:43 pm

This may sound boring but.... Nothing, like the pred's belly was recently cleaned with water. I don't like bad smelling bellies because it makes it hard for it to be comforting for the prey. But I don't personally want it scented good either, that breaks my 'realism' bubble (if it can be called realism) so really i rather it have a very very mild smell or nothing at all, like the palm of a person's recently washed hands with no scented soaps
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Jayezox » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:36 pm

Nothing that isn't too unpleasant. This can include something the predator just ate or some mild musk.
Jayezox
---

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:57 am

Ya it would probably be super rancid and smells like knock out and being tough to breathe in but I'd like if it smelled thick but breathable, and made of recent food the pred ate. Not sure what live humans would smell like though (for preds that eat a lot of humans).
Kitsouille
???

Postby AutumnFerret » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:58 am

never really given it much thought before, but I think I'd want it to either have a very mild sweet smell or no smell at all.. whenever I RP or write stories I don't ever focus on the smell of a preds belly, more on how it feels and sounds, slimy, hot, humid, wet, muffled sounds from outside, a general all around pressure, that sort of thing.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
AutumnFerret
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:41 am

I can't decide, actually. The "Realist" part of my brain wants it to smell natural, like it normally would. I can't describe what a stomach smells like cause I don't know. The "Fantasy" part of my brain wants it to either not smell at all, smell inviting, or smell like roses or some other "narcotic" sort of plant, in order to lull me to sleep.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Fairin » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:56 pm

when i RP it i allow my characters to somehow be able to summon water directly into their lungs.. and of course being able to breathe said water... and are in a state of constant exhaling said water to hydrate my pred =)

just to get that completely encompassing squishiness factor for realism...

and general spells to clean unpleasant scat and whatnot. i mean you got magic right? =)
Fairin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gadalk » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:35 pm

I'd never given this a thought. Well, I guess if I'm able to breathe and smell something, that's already more than I can beg for. I mean, as I like digestion when it comes to vore, if I'm in a stomach that means I'm lunch, and I guess I should be happy to have enough oxygen to struggle or beg for my life. The smell would be the least of my worries ^^ That said, I'd rather it stinks because I enjoy a bit of realism as far as descriptions are concerned.
Gadalk
New to the forum

Postby dragonjerky » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:58 pm

I think I tend to agree with what's been said so far. I like a bit of realism but there's not a snowball's chance in hell I'd want the place smelling like actual death. Thankfully, since vore is a fantasy, I can imagine the smell being a lot less harsh than what it would in real life. I think if the smell was pleasant it wouldn't feel appropriate for the gravity of the situation. Maybe a very mildly pungent smell like fish or onions?

-Edit-
I'd like to add that I also like ritualistic/sacrificial vore. Therefore, I've played around with the idea of the prey drinking some kind of beverage/potion before getting eaten. The idea to dull senses or make the experience feel pleasant. In that regard, the smell wouldn't matter since the prey wouldn't notice it.
Last edited by dragonjerky on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:15 pm

I guess like a hearty meal: meaty, herby, maybe some cheese, etc.
Comforting while also thematically appropriate.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby JimmyFallen » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:06 pm

I think a bit of a foul smell is actually kinda cool. Like, a mix of saliva, food and really bad breath.
Not a fan of tums reeking like death, but they should still be gross :P
JimmyFallen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miridium » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:30 pm

Much prefer it smell like nothing. Wouldn't want anything overpowering to make me puke.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gutswimmer » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Well, since I already have two other fetishes that are heavily smell related (eproctophilia and EFRO) I generally prefer the stomach to smell-if not like the previous meal-then at least acrid, like bile. If my pred last enjoyed a living meal, then it would have to smell like meat, blood and other grisly viscera. Otherwise, it would smell mostly like whatever they last ate, but with a thick coating of bile and chyme.
Gutswimmer
Somewhat familiar

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:41 pm

It SHOULD smell bad, enough to drive home where I'm at and as an olfactory way for the pred to say "yeah, you're in my stomach and I own you, I know it stinks but you lost to me so you deserve it".

Not bad enough to knock me out or take me completely out of the experience. This is a fantasy for a reason, lol.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MechaSharkZilla » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:40 am

Preferably, no smell, but if were forced to go with a smell, I'd vote for a very faint chlorine/bleach smell.

...Don't look at me like I'm crazy. Remember that we're all weird here.
MechaSharkZilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:48 am

MechaSharkZilla wrote:Preferably, no smell, but if were forced to go with a smell, I'd vote for a very faint chlorine/bleach smell.

...Don't look at me like I'm crazy. Remember that we're all weird here.

Sounds good to me TBH
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby dragonjerky » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:22 pm

@MechaSharkZilla
I strongly considered taking this route as well.

It's a smell that screams, "Hey, you're surrounded by potential dangerous chemicals!" It's a smell that doesn't particularly strike you as being safe, but also it doesn't reek of death. Of course, I'm not talking about a typical swimming pool smell. Something a little more than that.
Check out my gallery!*
*Warning: Check gallery description so you don't view content you don't like!
dragonjerky
Somewhat familiar

Postby sinsnail » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:51 pm

Last edited by sinsnail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
sinsnail
Been posting for a bit

Postby minakotomoka14 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:57 pm

It depends. I usually don`t involve smells too often in my vore work, other than stuff like bad breath. Most of the times when I employ it, the stomach tends to smell rancid and vile, reeking of either half-digested food or rotting flesh. For more friendly vorish encounters, I wouldn`t really imagine the stomach to smell like anything, except maybe what the predator has previously eaten.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zangoose » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:15 pm

A slight rancid smell. Like, not bad enough to annihilate your nostrils, but it's not a pleasant smell, either.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion