Unique stomachs

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Unique stomachs

Postby Nerdrarg » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:59 am

I personally am a fan of soft vore with digestion(usually with female prey, but that’s not really the point here), the feeling the prey gets as they go down the throat, and then they curl in a fetal position as they wait for their fate. I am just curious about different stomachs, other than JUST them curled up doing nothing. Tentacles are a usual go to, but I feel like that’s too common for me.

Two unique concepts I’ve heard are the detailed digestion of the sarlacc and the many stages the prey goes through in there, but also ironically another concept I heard was in The Fairly Odd Parents where one of the characters is eaten, and he exclaims in horror, “it’s stomach is lined with eyes to watch itself digest it’s food!” And then later, he is eaten again and he stays for a bit as they lull the dragon to sleep and he exclaims again in horror, “now the eyes on its stomach are falling asleep!”

May not be the “hottest” but I was curious of unique stomach concepts other than just laying their and waiting, or being accosted by tentacles. If you have any examples, do let me know :)
Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Re: Unique stomachs

Postby DrakeX » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:10 pm

Nerdrarg wrote:I personally am a fan of soft vore with digestion(usually with female prey, but that’s not really the point here), the feeling the prey gets as they go down the throat, and then they curl in a fetal position as they wait for their fate. I am just curious about different stomachs, other than JUST them curled up doing nothing. Tentacles are a usual go to, but I feel like that’s too common for me.

Two unique concepts I’ve heard are the detailed digestion of the sarlacc and the many stages the prey goes through in there, but also ironically another concept I heard was in The Fairly Odd Parents where one of the characters is eaten, and he exclaims in horror, “it’s stomach is lined with eyes to watch itself digest it’s food!” And then later, he is eaten again and he stays for a bit as they lull the dragon to sleep and he exclaims again in horror, “now the eyes on its stomach are falling asleep!”

May not be the “hottest” but I was curious of unique stomach concepts other than just laying their and waiting, or being accosted by tentacles. If you have any examples, do let me know :)

i would like to hear more of that Fairly odd parents episode, do you know the episode tittle or something that can help me find it?
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nerdrarg » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:20 pm

DrakeX wrote:
Nerdrarg wrote:I personally am a fan of soft vore with digestion(usually with female prey, but that’s not really the point here), the feeling the prey gets as they go down the throat, and then they curl in a fetal position as they wait for their fate. I am just curious about different stomachs, other than JUST them curled up doing nothing. Tentacles are a usual go to, but I feel like that’s too common for me.

i would like to hear more of that Fairly odd parents episode, do you know the episode tittle or something that can help me find it?

Unfortunately no I don’t remember the name, but I do remember it’s VERY brief the scene with no internal views, just what the character said which basically just makes it open to imagination. I believe the character was Foop(Poof’s evil doppelgänger, so you can get an idea of how late it is)
Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Postby anonymousexperiment » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:17 pm

I had an idea for a zombie pred who can't really digest food quickly but just lets corpses rot in her stomach. I know its gross haha.
anonymousexperiment
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:32 pm

Does having a stomach that leads to another dimension count? 'cause Kirby's definitely got that goin' on. I even kinda showed that off in a very old picture of mine. It's under a spoiler because of the size of the image though, so click if you wanna see it.
Spoiler: show
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aboriginal » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:16 pm

What about a stomach that hugs and grinds the prey as a prelude and aid to digestion? Like, y-know, real stomachs instead of the typical vats of acid I come across - that would paradoxically be unique because real stomachs can churn in all kinds of interesting ways (and because I haven't seen one done yet). More fun than a vat of acid and just as powerful, if not more even possibly. Is there art out there already with stomachs like that?

I admit air supply could be a problem though.
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgawsome » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:32 pm

Just an idea how about a pred that has a symbiotic relationship with some living ooze or a slime in there gut. The host provides the slime with mobility, shelter, warmth, and protection. The slime digests all the big stuff the pred eats keeping a small portion for itself and moving the wrest into the pred's intestines. The slime can be sentient but a non sentient slime sounds more interesting to me. I mean how did it get there? Is the pred aware its there? Does the slime try to escape?
tgawsome
Been posting for a bit

Location: a cubicle. Wait are you telling me there stuff outside of the cubicle.

Postby Nerdrarg » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:16 am

anonymousexperiment wrote:I had an idea for a zombie pred who can't really digest food quickly but just lets corpses rot in her stomach. I know its gross haha.

Gross maybe, but isn’t all vore gross to the outside viewer? I do like the concept of the prey stuck in the dieing or dead body as now the insides of the dieing body are rotting with bacteria. Idk how much I’d actually wanna SEE it, but that type of thing and not just laying there waiting is kinda what I meant, so props lol.
Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nerdrarg » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:19 am

Aboriginal wrote:What about a stomach that hugs and grinds the prey as a prelude and aid to digestion? Like, y-know, real stomachs instead of the typical vats of acid I come across - that would paradoxically be unique because real stomachs can churn in all kinds of interesting ways (and because I haven't seen one done yet). More fun than a vat of acid and just as powerful, if not more even possibly. Is there art out there already with stomachs like that?

(Forgive me for double post, I’m posting from phone and idk how to multiquote)
I enjoy this concept as well, as I also like the prey being manipulated and at the mercy of peristalsis and being churned and ground about the stomach :) good idea! Also, I never said the goal of these concepts was for the prey to have an easy time surviving ;)
Nerdrarg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:43 pm

Nerdrarg wrote:
anonymousexperiment wrote:I had an idea for a zombie pred who can't really digest food quickly but just lets corpses rot in her stomach. I know its gross haha.

Gross maybe, but isn’t all vore gross to the outside viewer? I do like the concept of the prey stuck in the dieing or dead body as now the insides of the dieing body are rotting with bacteria. Idk how much I’d actually wanna SEE it, but that type of thing and not just laying there waiting is kinda what I meant, so props lol.

I know what you two mean. It's gross but for some reason I'd look forward to it?? I had thoughts about zombies before as well, I think we all have at least one thing that is very different from what we usually likes and it should be gross but we like it too.

Also I dunno if there is a better method but personally I quote something, write my reply, then copy everything, go back then quote someone else and paste my previous text.
Kitsouille
???

Postby anonymousexperiment » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:46 pm

Aboriginal wrote:What about a stomach that hugs and grinds the prey as a prelude and aid to digestion? Like, y-know, real stomachs instead of the typical vats of acid I come across - that would paradoxically be unique because real stomachs can churn in all kinds of interesting ways (and because I haven't seen one done yet). More fun than a vat of acid and just as powerful, if not more even possibly. Is there art out there already with stomachs like that?

I don't like "big empty vat of acid" stomachs either. I love a realistic stomach that's more like a tight cavity that expands when more people are squeezed into it, and slowly secretes enzymes from the walls which are compressing and churning the contents. I usually describe prey being able to breathe by using a little air pocket at the top, but they might suffocated when the pred belches it out.
anonymousexperiment
Been posting for a bit

Postby StanleyVore » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:55 pm

What about a stomach that hugs and grinds the prey as a prelude and aid to digestion? Like, y-know, real stomachs instead of the typical vats of acid I come across - that would paradoxically be unique because real stomachs can churn in all kinds of interesting ways (and because I haven't seen one done yet). More fun than a vat of acid and just as powerful, if not more even possibly. Is there art out there already with stomachs like that?I admit air supply could be a problem though.

Well, I ususally go with the hugging and grinding in my art or future art, But I usually don't worry about air supplies. I just imagine an open flow of oxygen.
StanleyVore
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion