Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby NightWolf » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:27 am

brainstorm wrote:
sharky wrote:I read this book 20 years ago when it was released and fell in love with it. Waited with baited breath for 20 years to sea the movie. Was let down big time at the story changes. The mighty meg was reduced to a gold fish in the movie

What expect, it's hollywood they fuck up movie about making cup coffee, orignally heard shot as r rated film, but to appease chinese production company and audiences they decided cut and edit out all graphic footage.

Fingers crossed we get a Director's Cut DVD or at least the gory deleted scenes on the Blu-Ray
I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one.
NightWolf
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:56 pm

So I finally watched movie vampire clay.

A odd weird genre mix to say not really scary but silly and campy in disturbing kinda way, seems be call back to old cheesy gory horror films of the 80s and 90s.

IF nobody remembers it, this is the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbMEQo23BLw

Warning spoilers but this detailed list the vore scenes ps can somebody cut and edit all good vorish moments.

Spoiler: show
the movie is about about clay that created by this be-smirched insane sculpter, after fallen on hard times, he goes insane and contracts dieases from toxic waste, and uses own blood flesh sculpt clay figureine, as last masterpiece he puts soul and blood into it.

all the Clay is destroyed in fire and buried but years later typical horror fashion a student of clay sculpting class unearths and uses it, soon she adds water to it clay comes to life, soon it hungers latching for razor blade during night as girl attempts cut it she cuts hand and clay absorbs the blood.

Next day after being molded into human head, it spats out glob clay which like a blob, absorbs a mouse, about 16:40

best scene or one best is scene where girl comes in during night around 24:00 min mark, and messes with human head sculpter and gobbles her arm all way up, also spits mouse absorbed molest girl which tries force feed self to her, but she spats it out smushes it.

Then tries burn head over oven to get let go over arm, it does she kicks it away however, its to late she body slowly begins be absorbed by clay her arms start morph tranform into monster shapes, she hacks one arm off but other arms morphs into snake like monsterous appendage, no eyes nothing just a mouth raises above head opens wide begins devour slowly down to ankles, she engulfed in clay.

Its rather riddiculous effect, after while but by time gets to ankles they cut off go to next day, she has been absorbed by the clay, which now back being human head, seems clay not only abosrbs a person but their soul to cause owner tears it to ribbons and throws in trash can little does she know now clay has absorbed her friend it can imitate her, in scene where remains are re absorbed, the clay morphs grows back into full size human imiation of the girl in question.

2nd girl question is approached by immiation which slashes hand sucks on it which results in from hand becoming clay on down, the imitation starts suck and absorb her into her body, they cut off half way as clay mounts her begins merge with her body.

3rd the imitation now in guise of 2nd girl tries devour another girl but thrwated, by a guy keeps haggling about lunch, in moment where lets guard down she slashes him in face and pins him to ground she, morphs into monsterous clay form and devour him, its off screen unfrounately.

4th, imitation of the guy armed knife goes after the girl that escape previously, and other two remaining female members of the class, its destroyed or so they think a small piece, of thing rejuvenates self on some fresh droplets of water, comes back to life and absorbs 1 girl off screen, which confronts the remaining two girls and the a guy they destroy reduce it to dust and guy gives backstory of the creature.

5th The guy as bagging up the remains, inhales dryed dust from clay which begins eat and absorbs insides orginal scluptures form eats way from belly, and pursures after girls, one it corners and monsterous enlarges its head gobble and swallow girl opening maw wide, its thrwarted and destroyed again but not before in body horror moment starts morphing in claymotion all various life its alraedy absorbed before dries up to husk.

6th the two surviving girls do most stupid thing ever, they burying remains of dry clay like dude previous did in bag locking in a steel box, until very end the film some guys looking turn location into land fill dig up hole throw mor trash in distrubing remains, the rain and wetness and life creep in hole bring clay to life as absorbs, worms and grubs and mixes with surrounding dirt it becomes monsterous humanoid giant crossed to mid section rest body is worm with all faces of previous victims lining it.

With that it slithers into tokyo where trail destruction and screams be heard as beats presumely eats everybody in it's path as cuts trail destruction straight through tokyo show during movies closing moments.

So yeah very vorish movie.
Last edited by brainstorm on Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
brainstorm
???

Postby killermeow » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Vorish indeed, but please edit all that into a spoiler box rather than leave it in the open- lord knows some people love to quote the whole thing and spam the hell out of the page, and some people would rather have the choice rather than scroll down and see a bunch of spoilers.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:16 pm

killermeow wrote:Vorish indeed, but please edit all that into a spoiler box rather than leave it in the open- lord knows some people love to quote the whole thing and spam the hell out of the page, and some people would rather have the choice rather than scroll down and see a bunch of spoilers.

I would if knew how to do it.
brainstorm
???

Postby N-Mario » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:40 pm

Simple. :)

Stuff goes here.

|spoiler| Stuff goes here. |/spoiler| <-- replace |'s with [ ]'s

8)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby brainstorm » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:29 pm

N-Mario wrote:Simple. :)

Stuff goes here.

|spoiler| Stuff goes here. |/spoiler| <-- replace |'s with [ ]'s

8)

I figured it out, never noticed the spoiler tab top the text boxes, i already edited orginal post, know how do it now, hope that makes people happy now.
brainstorm
???

Postby Boo54000 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:58 am

Just started to watch Matt Groening new serie : Disenchantment on Netflix, lots of vorish moments so far and I only watched 3 episodes.
By the way the serie is good, lots of fun and enjoyable characters, and is more like Futurama than the Simpsons.
Boo54000
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:27 am

I know number persons won't like this due to gore, but since vorish what hell.

something came across while searching for something else, a ancient hungry demon takes over body of pre teen girl, starts devour her class mates, its not pretty she pretty voracious but i figured i mention it for those interested.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Teether
brainstorm
???

Postby Cure4thecold » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:54 pm

1st Episode of Disenchantment, there is much vore in this series, but this is the only clip I've found.
Skip to 0:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh1rPrz_KkA
Cure4thecold
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamL369 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:16 pm

Cure4thecold wrote:1st Episode of Disenchantment, there is much vore in this series, but this is the only clip I've found.
Skip to 0:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh1rPrz_KkA

If anyone knows what the other scenes in this show are, could you describe them plz?
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cure4thecold » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:01 pm

There is also this scene that was uploaded 1 day ago. Elf Jumps in a giantess mouth at 0:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkMq4W7Aph4&t=62s
Cure4thecold
Somewhat familiar

Postby SamL369 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Cure4thecold wrote:There is also this scene that was uploaded 1 day ago. Elf Jumps in a giantess mouth at 0:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkMq4W7Aph4&t=62s

Cool thanks
SAM-L-369
SamL369
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude_man79 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:20 pm

Does anyone remember the TV show from the late 90s called "The Lost World"? It had a scene in one of the episodes where the hot jungle girl Veronica (Jennifer O'dell) is trapped inside a stomach looking pod and is trying to get out, but ends up getting all messy. I still remember seeing it as a kid and was loving it, but unfortunately that's all I remember of it (heck, I'm Pretty sure it was from The Lost World at least..I was in love with Veronica!). Does anyone remember the scene I'm talking about, or what episode it was on? I'm wanting to dig it out again and watch it again.
dude_man79
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:46 pm

You sure it wasn't land of the lost? I liked that show a lot. Had a lot of cool things going for it.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby jefflovesfemalevore » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:19 pm

dude_man79 wrote:Does anyone remember the TV show from the late 90s called "The Lost World"? It had a scene in one of the episodes where the hot jungle girl Veronica (Jennifer O'dell) is trapped inside a stomach looking pod and is trying to get out, but ends up getting all messy. I still remember seeing it as a kid and was loving it, but unfortunately that's all I remember of it (heck, I'm Pretty sure it was from The Lost World at least..I was in love with Veronica!). Does anyone remember the scene I'm talking about, or what episode it was on? I'm wanting to dig it out again and watch it again.

I don't know the episode but it was the first season, wasn't a stomach (unfortunately) it was a honey comb. It's the episode where they explore a giant bee hive and find one of Veronica's childhood friends who was brainwashed into becoming the queen or something like that.

edit

it's Episode 2 of the first season called Nectar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLpFJXS052M

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2816zb
Attachments
x1080-EtW.jpg
jefflovesfemalevore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Random_person » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:56 am

Delve continues the tale of the swallowed woman warrior.

http://topwebcomics.com/vote/12326

Look at it quick, it's the vote incentive art so once the next comic comes out it'll be lost.
Random_person
Participator

Postby SharpAndLazy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:10 am

Didn't find this one myself, saw it posted on giantess city forum so all credit goes there. Episode 17 of Indian TV Series Vighnaharta Ganesha has quite a bit of F/m vore (kind of repetitive though)

Indian Goddess starts raging and turns into a Giantess
Basically just starts sucking in all the other gods who upset her.
The vore starts around 6-7 mins in and continues throughout the episode. Kind of too many to timestamp all of them
She summons a bunch of smaller giantesses who proceed to pick up all the gods and throw them into her mouth.
Note all the gods get released in the next episode.
https://youtu.be/U5W3jqEajNk?t=420
SharpAndLazy
New to the forum

Postby Bowyer2 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:05 am

SharpAndLazy wrote:Didn't find this one myself, saw it posted on giantess city forum so all credit goes there. Episode 17 of Indian TV Series Vighnaharta Ganesha has quite a bit of F/m vore (kind of repetitive though)

Indian Goddess starts raging and turns into a Giantess
Basically just starts sucking in all the other gods who upset her.
The vore starts around 6-7 mins in and continues throughout the episode. Kind of too many to timestamp all of them
She summons a bunch of smaller giantesses who proceed to pick up all the gods and throw them into her mouth.
Note all the gods get released in the next episode.
https://youtu.be/U5W3jqEajNk?t=420

The video won't work because it's from a different country. Is there another way to watch it?
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AlienMutantReptilian » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:21 am

Content removed
Last edited by Eka on Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: No external advertisement allowed
EAT OR BE EATEN - VORE BLOG https://alienmutantrepitilian1.tumblr.com/
AlienMutantReptilian
New to the forum

Postby FloozyFox » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:39 am

Thanks to the search function I know that it hasn't been brought up yet...
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE! The Elder Scrolls contains more vore than only the story of Trinimac and Boethia and the mod.
There exists a clan of vampires in Valenwood who are able to swallow people whole. They are called the Yekef. In the book Immortal Blood it is explained that different vampire clans have different special abilities.

"That is why I came to you," said Movarth. "You know more than anyone alive about these monsters, in all their cursed varieties across the land. Now you must tell me about the vampires of northern Valenwood."

I did as he asked, and once again, his questions taxed my knowledge. There were many tribes to cover. The Bonsamu who were indistinguishable from Bosmer except when seen by candlelight. The Keerilth who could disintegrate into mist. The Yekef who swallowed men whole. The dread Telboth who preyed on children, eventually taking their place in the family, waiting patiently for years before murdering them all in their unnatural hunger.
FloozyFox
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion