Digestive Tracts of Women are not at all like those of Men

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Digestive Tracts of Women are not at all like those of M

Postby Verilo » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:12 pm

Chameleonette wrote:Seeing as you clearly missed the point of what the issue is, this is almost pointless to respond to. I said nothing about there not being enough representation for male preds or M/F. I work hard to help fill that niche myself and have not made any big deal about people liking other things nor complaining that female preds are more popular. I answered the other member because I explained why these types of threads are upsetting to certain groups within the fetish. I'm not pouting that 'people don't like what I like!'. That's ridiculous. It's about respecting other people's preferences. And I said that it's a problem when someone claims that another preference is better than another's. Because we're all on equal ground here to enjoy what we want to enjoy and trying to 'prove' something is better than something else is going to cause disrupt.

I'm just going to assume that you haven't even read what was going on here or what the issue was. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But I'm done with this thread. Aboriginal was polite in their response and I explained what I felt needed to be explained to them.

Umm... no? I read every word of what you said and disagreed with the need to say it. You're upset because somebody at some point online said that their preference is better than yours. There's no sense in defending yourself when its not even you who's "on trial" here. I put this in quotations because there's not even a trial. Many have come forward to clarify the scientific falsehoods for what this guy is saying and that should be good enough... yet here we are.

Verilo wrote:@ Chameleonette: Why does it matter what other people like or don't like? Why does their voicing their like or dislike of something seem to hamper your enjoyment of your own thing so much?

'Nuff said, but clearly your own taken offense demands a soapbox. So yes, you are getting huffy about your own representation.

P.S. Also, is no one going to dispute the usage of a gif of a speech given by a woman to promote the disturbing trend of brushing the sexual violence towards women under the rug as a "get 'em" for arguing about sexualizing the devouring of human beings (most times non-consensually)?

That just seems in really poor taste.
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby JirachiWishes » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:45 pm

That just seems in really poor taste.[/quote]

...What's in poor taste? Agreeing with someone who hit the nail on the head with their points? I said nothing whatsoever to you. What does pulling me into this achieve? I used a GIF that showed my agreement. I never even watched the thing this GIF came from. (I honestly don't care about awards shows, tbh.)

So tell me, why do you feel the need to drag me into this toxic stuff you're trying to pull here? Chameleonette was perfectly rational, and I'm trying to stay rational as well.

I really shouldn't have to defend myself for using a GIF I found through a Google search. You're being absolutely toxic.
Call me Rime! Lover of male preds and macro/micro, hopeless romantic and daydreamer.
JirachiWishes
Been posting for a bit

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:52 pm

Verilo wrote:
Chameleonette wrote:Seeing as you clearly missed the point of what the issue is, this is almost pointless to respond to. I said nothing about there not being enough representation for male preds or M/F. I work hard to help fill that niche myself and have not made any big deal about people liking other things nor complaining that female preds are more popular. I answered the other member because I explained why these types of threads are upsetting to certain groups within the fetish. I'm not pouting that 'people don't like what I like!'. That's ridiculous. It's about respecting other people's preferences. And I said that it's a problem when someone claims that another preference is better than another's. Because we're all on equal ground here to enjoy what we want to enjoy and trying to 'prove' something is better than something else is going to cause disrupt.

I'm just going to assume that you haven't even read what was going on here or what the issue was. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But I'm done with this thread. Aboriginal was polite in their response and I explained what I felt needed to be explained to them.

Umm... no? I read every word of what you said and disagreed with the need to say it. You're upset because somebody at some point online said that their preference is better than yours. There's no sense in defending yourself when its not even you who's "on trial" here. I put this in quotations because there's not even a trial. Many have come forward to clarify the scientific falsehoods for what this guy is saying and that should be good enough... yet here we are.

Verilo wrote:@ Chameleonette: Why does it matter what other people like or don't like? Why does their voicing their like or dislike of something seem to hamper your enjoyment of your own thing so much?

'Nuff said, but clearly your own taken offense demands a soapbox. So yes, you are getting huffy about your own representation.

P.S. Also, is no one going to dispute the usage of a gif of a speech given by a woman to promote the disturbing trend of brushing the sexual violence towards women under the rug as a "get 'em" for arguing about sexualizing the devouring of human beings (most times non-consensually)?

That just seems in really poor taste.

Do you have any idea how much of an ass you sound like right now? You've done nothing but totally twist Chameleonette's words, even when she was trying to explain her stance to another member who was genuinely trying to understand the situation, and you twisted it and acted like she's the one causing the problems, when you're clearly the one strawmanning people's arguments and trying to start fights. Let me ask you something, if someone made a novel-length thread shrieking about how their preferences were superior and everyone else's were invalid because of it, and it degraded your prefs, you wouldn't respond a little irritated? Seeing the stuff you like get constantly pissed on over and over again would start to piss you off, wouldn't it?

And why the hell are you dragging JirachiWishes into it? They weren't even involved, they were just voicing their thoughts, and you get all whiny about a gif? What does that have to do with anything?
You know, I've tried to stay back and not get involved, but I've had enough of the bullshit. I know responses like this are just what you want because you're a troll, but I don't care. No one else feels like calling you out on your shit, so I'm going to. You can't sit there and try to "prove" that one thing is better than another and not expect people to respond negatively, especially when you're actively degrading the other side.
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:53 pm

...Verilo, you're just stirring the pot even more. You know that, right?

It's called reading between the lines. The OP was being extremely passive-agressive with his wording. That's why people are upset, first and foremost. I don't see why you felt the need to jump on Chameleonette for being justifiably ticked off, let alone JirachiWishes for something completely unrelated. Instead of just, y'know, letting it go.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Aboriginal » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:09 pm

JirachiWishes wrote:

JirachiWishes wrote:That just seems in really poor taste.

...What's in poor taste? Agreeing with someone who hit the nail on the head with their points? I said nothing whatsoever to you. What does pulling me into this achieve? I used a GIF that showed my agreement. I never even watched the thing this GIF came from. (I honestly don't care about awards shows, tbh.)

So tell me, why do you feel the need to drag me into this toxic stuff you're trying to pull here? Chameleonette was perfectly rational, and I'm trying to stay rational as well.

I really shouldn't have to defend myself for using a GIF I found through a Google search. You're being absolutely toxic.

[/quote]

A huge crowd of people in a theatre cheering on someone who made points about the OP, the way things are around here, and how I was just as biased as the OP (JirachiWishes didn't quote this part). But, the same picture was used on the OP in an earlier thread IIRC. And then I believe he said this at me "Let's just agree that we can all like what we like, okay? Quit trying to act like your preferences are the only valid ones." Yes, the picture is in poor taste in my opinion too. The first thing that comes to mind is the picture myself being up on stage with hundreds and hundreds of people jeering me for my views as they were interpreted, and incorrectly at that.

But that's perfectly fine, I just clarified my points and moved on. I hope I've clarified earlier my stance that I don't condone the comparison of fetishes, we're all on a level playing field here I agree. And I hope I've presented a good argument that the OP isn't a troll. Just because he said things that were really and blatantly offensive doesn't mean he did so intending to troll, he was just socially awkward and unfortunate.

Now, here we are accusing each other of being trolls. Is there a problem with this picture? This whole topic is as hot as lava and I think we all need to take a break from our passions about it and cool off.
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby Humbug » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:18 pm

Holy shit, people. Take a step back and breathe. There's, like, nothing but insults here.

The OP perpetuated a frustrating and common preference-superiority thing with wild, false conclusions drawn from mildly interesting scientific facts. It didn't attack anyone in specific, but it was tone-deaf and rude. The first few posts just pointed out how and why he was wrong. Then the tone-policing happened, followed by tone-policing of the tone-policing. Now we've got people screaming at each other, all claiming moral superiority because of this and that and this, culminating in an argument about a fucking gif. I know that's how discussions seem to go these days, but guys: We're adults. Maybe we should fucking act like them? Try to see each other's perspectives? Have a civil discussion? Very few viewpoints expressed in this thread are abhorrent, if any. Even the OP's sin was just mild, unwarranted, smug superiority. The differences here are pretty minimal, but they've been blown wildly out of proportion. And if I'm not mistaken, no one even agrees with the OP's assertions. So what the hell y'all fighting about?

This topic should've had 5-10 posts, max. You all just keep going in circles, saying the same shit over and over and refusing to see where each other are coming from. Calm down, holy shit.

EDIT: In b4 "You're tone-policing the tone-policing of the tone-policing."
Yes. I am. Because this is all stupid, and I'm not claiming moral superiority. I just think you all got worked up over stupid shit. I do that too sometimes.
Humbug
---

Postby Verilo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:39 am

minakotomoka14 wrote:Let me ask you something, if someone made a novel-length thread shrieking about how their preferences were superior and everyone else's were invalid because of it, and it degraded your prefs, you wouldn't respond a little irritated? Seeing the stuff you like get constantly pissed on over and over again would start to piss you off, wouldn't it?

Not at all, and if people want to explode over something so trivial, they're going to have a hell of a time in the real world.

I'm not sure if it's ironic or just to be expected that the vore community seems to devour its own, but the big take away here should be that nobody cares what you like. This isn't a hill worth dying on. Maybe it's because I've been on the internet longer than some have been alive and I've learned how to get over myself the hard way, but in a community like this where the full value of it is in the content it produces, "playing nice" is not a priority. In word and in deed, can you honestly say that those of the vore community seek mutual respect? The final word is "what am I getting out of this?" In a way, we're all predators.

I'm going to be completely honest here and say that all vore/unbirthing (regardless of gender/racial/species preferences) is immoral, perverse and socially reprehensible. Does this shock you? It shouldn't, because by even stepping in the door, you should see the vast difference in what the outside world deems "normal" and what the community here deems such. The discussion of consuming another living thing for any reason (though typically well within the definition of cannibalism) wouldn't even be a prospect to cross your mind around the "normies", because deep down you know it's not okay. It's shameful and disgusting; a thing of horror if ever it came up. Outside of being a sexual kink, there's no positive representation of "vore" in the media except this corner of the internet. Nobody would say it's a good idea and those who discuss it openly are oftentimes demonized (and justifiably so). Put simply:

These are all people equally. Not a preference, but the world at large. Are you going to take on the world for the sake of a kink? Of course not, that'd be foolish. You may feel in your youth that there's a fight worth having, but you'll quickly lose the flame and realize your place in the world. It's not what you think it is and you become more okay with that with time.

And here's the real kicker: I'm right there with you. "You're a troll." No, I'm someone who understands that what I'm into isn't okay but that it's out of my own sickness that I entertain it. I'm not healthy (none of us are), but hey, there's an outlet for this sort of thing. There's a strong argument to be made for denying exposure to things which promote unhealthy mental patterns (activities that engage the reward faculties when engaging with the morally reprehensible (pedophilia, for one), even in a "safe environment"), but I'm sure no one here wants to hear those and would rather be exposed to the point of desensitization. That's your choice, and - for as long as I'm among you - it's mine as well.
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vorepun » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:20 am

...I literally don't know anyone who isn't into something weird. Kinks are hardly representative of one's mental health.
Vorepun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aboriginal » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:04 am

JirachiWishes, I'm right there with you on the point that vore isn't a sicko fetish. Unfortunately, some of us have chosen to denounce the calling of their fetish because intellectually it disturbs them, while others of us have chosen to embrace it as the calling of our heart. I've run into others who argue that vore is bad and corrupt, for everyone and I've argued for its potential goodness and great rewards to reap if only one follows one's heart.

It really does disturb me and make me question on a psychological and spiritual level (I don't want to bring in religion now...) when people call it a sickness when my own motivations for vore don't involve harming people in real life, but I'm past that now and thanks for standing up for vore :).
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vorepun » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:45 am

Vore doesn't affect my life as a whole other than giving me one more group to chat in. It's really not a huge deal, at least not for everyone.

thumb_you-woulon-kinkshame-a-car-_p__a-class-tumblr-blog-href-http-captainsnoop-tumblr-com-post-132064434200_captainsnoop_-a_-_-p_-_blockquote_-_p__a-33132463.png
thumb_you-woulon-kinkshame-a-car-_p__a-class-tumblr-blog-href-http-captainsnoop-tumblr-com-post-132064434200_captainsnoop_-a_-_-p_-_blockquote_-_p__a-33132463.png (4.21 KiB) Viewed 961 times
Vorepun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aboriginal » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:31 am

Are there any topics about individual motivations for wanting to be eaten whole / to eat someone whole? If not I may create one, I'm very interested in this. As of now, all I know is that there are degrees of identification with vore (thanks Erratic :)) and that the reasons a given pred / prey is fond of vore are as varied as the preferences among voraphiles. I think the err of claiming qualitative differences between one's own preferences and others may lie in one's ignorance of other's motivations for vore. Yes, I just said so myself I am ignorant in that way, but that doesn't prevent me from accepting the axiom that all preferences are equal; I have no ego problem about the degree to which I identify with my vore or my motivations. I just feel unique with my fascination of vore when I may in fact not be.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby Eka » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:38 pm

Getting rather off topic, people should try and focus on the topic intend, and if there are other topics you would like to discuss, feel free to open a new one.

Keep in mind one way or another we should hold a respectful discussion. Keep the good vibe, etc.

Edit: Removed some conversation that isn't really on topic nor relevant to anyone else besides the people who are being quoted. I have informed the respective people involved to just PM each other instead.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Scrumptious » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:40 am

I find it interesting that this question of the nature of the digestive tract is acting like a proxy for the overall gender debate. I find it even more interesting the way that all of this has a great deal of irony to it where it comes to how women are valued.

I love feminism. I am a feminist. But feminism does seem to come in many forms, and is frequently very self-contradictory. Unfortunately, that also seems to make it an easy target for detractors.

To put myself out there, I don't doubt that there are biological differences in the digestive systems of men and women. As a feminist, and as a male who identifies as prey, I'm happy to bring it into my kink fantasy that women are superior predators. But that's my kink; it's what I get off to. It does not impact my IRL assessment of men and women, nor does it impact how I feel about you if your kinks are different. That said, yes, I would prefer to interact with women who's kinks are highly compatible with my own, but that does not mean that I devalue you as a human being if you're not compatible with me. I also do not think that there isn't fruitful interaction to be had with people who's kinks are not directly compatible with my own.
Scrumptious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chozo » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:15 pm

Aboriginal wrote:But I believe there is enough evidence in his posting history and patterns to substantiate my claim that Chozo is not intending to troll but is either such a social misfit he can't help himself or is in a state of duress feeding a vicious cycle, which is very tragic. I would imagine he's gone through a lot of emotional pain and suffering here trying to fit in as a fellow voraphile, only to come to this. Being insulted, outwitted, unwelcome, and ostracized. He's not himself lately. I've done the exact same thing and experienced similar on other message boards as a teenager with high-functioning autism.

I think you are mostly spot on.

I've been struggling with how to respond to this thread. I honestly did not expect the massive amount of hate that I received for my initial post. A troll is someone who purposely tries to provoke hate, and then enjoys it. But I did not expect the backlash this thread got, nor did I want that to happen. That's mainly the reason I never replied. And then I thought, okay I'll wait until the hate dies down and then maybe reply, but it went on for a very long time. Maybe now it is finally safe? I don't know.

It might help if I explained what inspired me to post this thread. It all goes back to a much older albeit similar thread about women having weaker stomach acid than men, which I did comment on and Aboriginal found it. Here is the link to that thread for anyone interested:

viewtopic.php?f=82&t=28981

So anyway, apparently women do have weaker stomach acid than men do, and I didn't believe that at first, but apparently it is true... but I didn't want it to be true. I wanted to believe that women were at the very least equal to men in terms of digestion ability, if not outright superior. Yes, that's what I want to believe, so I'm biased. I admit that.

So like I said, that didn't sit well with me that female acid is weaker than male acid. But apparently it was true, so I had no choice but to just accept it, and that was a few years ago, and I've been having to accept something I didn't want to be true that entire time. But then just recently I came across that article about the differences in the digestive systems of men and women, and this gave me some renewed hope that women might actually be superior after all. Because, you see, even though female acid is weaker, this is compensated for by the fact that the female digestive system is longer and more winding. Now it started to all make sense to me why a woman's acids aren't as strong as a man's, because it doesn't need to be. The time that food (or prey) spends moving through a woman's body is a lot longer, so her body can take the time to work it over, and when all is said and done, her digestive power is actually superior to that of a man.

If you think about it, it's like that story of the tortoise and the hare. On paper the hare is faster, so the hare gets cocky and thinks it can afford to nap off and still have time to win the race, but the tortoise is relentless, and in the long run the tortoise ends up winning. Female predators are a lot like tortoises, and they are able to defeat the cocky males who think they are superior because of their more powerful acids, but the female digestive tract is a long and winding road, and that is a race that the females will win every time. And that should wipe the smugness off the male preds who thought that they were better.

So that was what my thought was when I posted this thread. I thought that it would help set the records straight and give hope to those like me who were disheartened by that other thread and the fact that male acid is stronger. Sadly it's true, but its not the whole story. And depending on how you look at it, the milder female acids could be a good thing, because the prey will last longer and get to savor the experience of being digested for a bit longer, before they dissolve away into lifeless fecal matter.

And yes, I do know there is a lot of male predator fans on here, but I didn't think they would be as offended by my post as they were, and also most of the male predator fans are women themselves, and my thinking was that even if they don't like female predators, the fact that they are females themselves meant that they might appreciate the compliment of me suggesting they were better than men, but obviously it didn't work out like that. That turned out to be a huge miscalculation on my part. :oops:

I might reply to some of the comments later, but for now I felt I had to get this off my chest, so that hopefully people can better understand what my reasoning was when posting my original comment, and hopefully everyone can see that I was not trying to offend anyone.
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vorepun » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:21 pm

I'm honestly a bit confused on why there's a desire to link anything in this fetish to some sort of real life Actual Science Says This Is True thing. Why does it matter how digestive systems actually work, I'm sure most of us don't fantasize about it in a 100% accurate way anyway. Or else there'd be a lot more talk about suffocation on this site.

We can imagine things to be however we want, yo. We're never going to experience it in reality anyway, so why not?

Sorry if that made no sense, I just got off work and my brain is fried. @-@
Vorepun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Verilo » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:39 pm

Erratic wrote:I'm sure most of us don't fantasize about it in a 100% accurate way anyway.

Yeah, no kidding.

"There was an old lady who swallowed a fly; I don't know why she swallowed a fly - perhaps she'll die! There was an old lady who swallowed a spider; That wriggled and jiggled and tickled inside her mouth! She swallowed the spider to catch the fly, which was a fool's errand because neither the spider nor the fly survived the crushing, swallowing process. She later went on to try and shove a bird in her mouth but it wouldn't fit. End of story."
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aboriginal » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:43 pm

Chozo wrote:
Aboriginal wrote:But I believe there is enough evidence in his posting history and patterns to substantiate my claim that Chozo is not intending to troll but is either such a social misfit he can't help himself or is in a state of duress feeding a vicious cycle, which is very tragic. I would imagine he's gone through a lot of emotional pain and suffering here trying to fit in as a fellow voraphile, only to come to this. Being insulted, outwitted, unwelcome, and ostracized. He's not himself lately. I've done the exact same thing and experienced similar on other message boards as a teenager with high-functioning autism.

I think you are mostly spot on.

Phew, I got really hypothetical with that part too 8) .

Anyways, yes, what I saw happening in this topic was just awful. I couldn't just stand by and say nothing, and a few others spoke up too. This just isn't supposed to happen on Eka's; 99% of the time things are good here, really. But I've never seen such concentrated disdain go on for so long before. The problem according to another user I met two years ago when I first joined here already existed then, and he left. Its how users sometimes respond with no politeness filter to others who they perceive as not being civil, especially when ascribing to the norm and axiom of equality of preferences. It's a very sensitive and passionate issue here sometimes, and that can shift attitudes to the negative and bring passions to a boil. Perhaps many thought you were trolling about that very issue, so It just came to a head in this topic. You were just at the wrong place and the wrong time it seemed :(.

Anyways, glad you are doing well Chozo :D! Great to see you posting again :D ! Hopefully the issue is at rest and we can all enjoy on-topic discussion in this topic.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Your post did not help things....
Basically you're still focused on wanting to prove female preds are better and you got people defending you because awww poor female pred fan who has like 75% of the site content for them needs more enforcement that your preferences are right and we are wrong.
Sorry but the fact the OP didn't learn anything from this proves everyone who was ragging on him was right
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby coop500 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:58 pm

"And yes, I do know there is a lot of male predator fans on here, but I didn't think they would be as offended by my post as they were, and also most of the male predator fans are women themselves, and my thinking was that even if they don't like female predators, the fact that they are females themselves meant that they might appreciate the compliment of me suggesting they were better than men, but obviously it didn't work out like that. That turned out to be a huge miscalculation on my part."

This also is a very selfish line of thinking, but also one I highly doubt but even if this is truly what the OP was thinking then they should just leave male pred fans alone.
First off there isn't a lot of male predator fans on here, that's a false claim. That's why when threads like these are made, it's belittling even further. We are already the minority and we just want to enjoy our male preds in peace, not have people like you try to swoon us with your 'facts' to try and somehow... what, convince us to be female preds? It sure feels like that's what you're doing.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Aboriginal » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:02 pm

Chozo wrote:
So anyway, apparently women do have weaker stomach acid than men do, and I didn't believe that at first, but apparently it is true... but I didn't want it to be true. I wanted to believe that women were at the very least equal to men in terms of digestion ability, if not outright superior. Yes, that's what I want to believe, so I'm biased. I admit that.

So like I said, that didn't sit well with me that female acid is weaker than male acid. But apparently it was true, so I had no choice but to just accept it, and that was a few years ago, and I've been having to accept something I didn't want to be true that entire time. But then just recently I came across that article about the differences in the digestive systems of men and women, and this gave me some renewed hope that women might actually be superior after all. Because, you see, even though female acid is weaker, this is compensated for by the fact that the female digestive system is longer and more winding. Now it started to all make sense to me why a woman's acids aren't as strong as a man's, because it doesn't need to be. The time that food (or prey) spends moving through a woman's body is a lot longer, so her body can take the time to work it over, and when all is said and done, her digestive power is actually superior to that of a man.

If you think about it, it's like that story of the tortoise and the hare. On paper the hare is faster, so the hare gets cocky and thinks it can afford to nap off and still have time to win the race, but the tortoise is relentless, and in the long run the tortoise ends up winning. Female predators are a lot like tortoises, and they are able to defeat the cocky males who think they are superior because of their more powerful acids, but the female digestive tract is a long and winding road, and that is a race that the females will win every time. And that should wipe the smugness off the male preds who thought that they were better.

So that was what my thought was when I posted this thread. I thought that it would help set the records straight and give hope to those like me who were disheartened by that other thread and the fact that male acid is stronger. Sadly it's true, but its not the whole story. And depending on how you look at it, the milder female acids could be a good thing, because the prey will last longer and get to savor the experience of being digested for a bit longer, before they dissolve away into lifeless fecal matter.

And yes, I do know there is a lot of male predator fans on here, but I didn't think they would be as offended by my post as they were, and also most of the male predator fans are women themselves, and my thinking was that even if they don't like female predators, the fact that they are females themselves meant that they might appreciate the compliment of me suggesting they were better than men, but obviously it didn't work out like that. That turned out to be a huge miscalculation on my part. :oops:

M8, here's why people are giving you flak man. You're apparently asserting that a preference is better. Then you even go and say "To set the record straight," and then speculate "my thinking was that even if they don't like female predators..." which has to do with prefs as well. Dude, you're gonna at least get challenged on this if you use words or say things like that, especially involving assumptions of others' prefs. So hopefully you're doing that by accident still. And yes, I speculated about you and I shouldn't have done that, but I'm glad it worked out at least in the part you quoted :).

I digress. To discuss the topic, I agree with what another user previously said that there is simply too much individual variation for the general statistical differences between the sexes to matter. But when it comes to fantasy, only some knowledge of reality or scientific thought is necessary for the fundamentals of one's prefs. The rest is whatever ya want it to be :) .
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion