Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby nobody3 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:00 pm

In Chrono Trigger, there is a boss known as the Black Tyranno. Among its attacks is the ability to flick its tongue out to nab a party member and scoop them into its mouth, where it'll gnaw on them a little before spitting them out, healing up for as much damage as it inflicts on the party member.
nobody3
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 9:02 am

Re: Vore in video games

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:52 pm

failbird105 wrote:A game came out just a few days ago called Sea of Solitude. Basically, humans who fall too deeply into negative emotions turn into giant monsters. The main character(In game she seems to be called Kay, but I've seen a lot of stuff about her being called Faye) in fact is well on her way to such, and is notable inhuman already, having dark grey skin, glowing red eyes, and being covered in feathers.

In particular, both of the monsters I've seen thus far from the playthrough I'm watching are both notable female, and not only that, but the first one you meet claims to have literally eaten a girl that you where following around alive off screen(I can't actually confirm she's not just lying to make the main character feel like shit though), and the second monster seems like she will actually eat you if you fall in the water.


That sounds awesome.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
User avatar
sweetladyamy
---
 
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 4:14 pm
Location: Eleven inches down her gullet, digesting... ♥
Blog: View Blog (9)

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:02 pm

nobody3 wrote:In Chrono Trigger, there is a boss known as the Black Tyranno. Among its attacks is the ability to flick its tongue out to nab a party member and scoop them into its mouth, where it'll gnaw on them a little before spitting them out, healing up for as much damage as it inflicts on the party member.


I loved that boss! The way it slurps up Marle, Lucca, or Ayla. I think it's scream is more nightmarish than Lavo's.
Here it is eating Ayla
https://youtu.be/EyAevCzUD6U?t=111
User avatar
Dekkard2
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (16)

Re: Vore in video games

Postby DrakeX » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:47 pm

in Sly Cooper 3, there is a mission where you have to feed as many of the Kangaroos and Dingo guards to a giant croc by grabbing them with Murray and launch them to the croc maw so he can "get a taste for them" and starts to attack them on his own. After he eats enough you are asked by Bentley to feed him one last guard with a flashlight wich is at the other side of the map. who will struggle all the way back while you are carrying him to his date with the croc's belly

for a kids game this game sure gets a bit dark some times
User avatar
DrakeX
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:00 am

Re: Vore in video games

Postby xmarkx » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:12 pm

DrakeX wrote:in Sly Cooper 3, there is a mission where you have to feed as many of the Kangaroos and Dingo guards to a giant croc by grabbing them with Murray and launch them to the croc maw so he can "get a taste for them" and starts to attack them on his own. After he eats enough you are asked by Bentley to feed him one last guard with a flashlight wich is at the other side of the map. who will struggle all the way back while you are carrying him to his date with the croc's belly

for a kids game this game sure gets a bit dark some times


I don't know if I need to spoiler this as this is an old game but I'll do it anyways

Spoiler: show
at the beginning of the last chapter, you have to fight this big boss monster that's holding Sly captive. If you fail, he'll eat Sly
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: Vore in video games

Postby ShuTikal » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:58 pm

bleh its been a while since i have been here @[email protected] there is vore in spacelords on pc/ps4 (used to go by the name of raiders of a broken planet) anyways i held off on trying to post about it because there wasn't any real videos or anything about the vore in the game so i had to make it myself which wasn't easy considering to unlock solo training (only way to play missions by yourself) you have to beat the level 5 times x.x anyways here is a video i made as a compilation of some of the female characters getting slurped up by some slime like monsters https://youtu.be/homBo3iqk60 xD i have no idea if theres vore in later missions i need to level up more and unlock the other story missions and chapters x.x
User avatar
ShuTikal
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:17 am
Location: bennington vt
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Vore in video games

Postby MidnightRose » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:11 pm

In Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2, Answer's Instant Kill consists of him summoning a giant snake that knocks his opponent into the air and swallows them. It vanishes shortly afterwards and the opponent falls to the ground, but the snake having eaten them is what causes the KO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PFuAq_Uu7E

In his victory animation he also summons a giant frog that swallows his opponent before promptly spitting them back out.
Attachments
FD319D3F-A3E1-4281-A923-4AA227191BC2.gif
Last edited by MidnightRose on Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus
 
Posts: 18108
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:33 pm
Location: New Jersey
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Boundy22 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:23 am

ShuTikal wrote:bleh its been a while since i have been here @[email protected] there is vore in spacelords on pc/ps4 (used to go by the name of raiders of a broken planet) anyways i held off on trying to post about it because there wasn't any real videos or anything about the vore in the game so i had to make it myself which wasn't easy considering to unlock solo training (only way to play missions by yourself) you have to beat the level 5 times x.x anyways here is a video i made as a compilation of some of the female characters getting slurped up by some slime like monsters https://youtu.be/homBo3iqk60 xD i have no idea if theres vore in later missions i need to level up more and unlock the other story missions and chapters x.x
MidnightRose wrote:In Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2, Answer's Instant Kill consists of him summoning a giant snake that knocks his opponent into the air and swallows them. It vanishes shortly afterwards and the opponent falls to the ground, but the snake having eaten them is what causes the KO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PFuAq_Uu7E


Thanks a lot for those two videos , I really enjoyed them
Boundy22
Participator
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:18 pm

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Orlando » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:45 pm

MidnightRose wrote:In Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2, Answer's Instant Kill consists of him summoning a giant snake that knocks his opponent into the air and swallows them. It vanishes shortly afterwards and the opponent falls to the ground, but the snake having eaten them is what causes the KO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PFuAq_Uu7E

He can also summon a giant frog that swallows his opponent before promptly spitting them back out.


Can he summon the frog to do that as an attack or is it only an animation when he defeats the opponent?
User avatar
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: Vore in video games

Postby NightmareX7 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:40 am

Orlando wrote:
MidnightRose wrote:In Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2, Answer's Instant Kill consists of him summoning a giant snake that knocks his opponent into the air and swallows them. It vanishes shortly afterwards and the opponent falls to the ground, but the snake having eaten them is what causes the KO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PFuAq_Uu7E

He can also summon a giant frog that swallows his opponent before promptly spitting them back out.


Can he summon the frog to do that as an attack or is it only an animation when he defeats the opponent?

It's only the victory animation for Answer. He can summon the frog for an attack, but it's only a launcher.

Here's a video of the frog (as well the snake) eating all of the girls in Guilty Gear XXrd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SlPO8W6xUc
User avatar
NightmareX7
Participator
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:00 am
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: Vore in video games

Postby balanced-guy » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:12 pm

Lobotomy Corporation. Numerous Abnormalities consume the staff, usually in rather gruesome/visceral ways. Mainly hard vore, with your staff being eaten in clouds of red blood mist.
User avatar
balanced-guy
Participator
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (30)

Re: Vore in video games

Postby failbird105 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:55 pm

balanced-guy wrote:Lobotomy Corporation. Numerous Abnormalities consume the staff, usually in rather gruesome/visceral ways. Mainly hard vore, with your staff being eaten in clouds of red blood mist.

Of particular note, The Big and Might Be Bad Wolf literally swallows your employees whole and alive if they do something wrong, and you can actually get them back out provided you don't move on to the next day.



On an unrelated note, don't know if this was brought up, but in the Monster Hunter Frontier Z, Khezu will actually swallow your character whole and alive if it kills you with one of its grab attacks.
Video here.
From the void between I come bearing the terror of fanfiction.
User avatar
failbird105
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:07 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:16 pm

failbird105 wrote:
balanced-guy wrote:Lobotomy Corporation. Numerous Abnormalities consume the staff, usually in rather gruesome/visceral ways. Mainly hard vore, with your staff being eaten in clouds of red blood mist.

Of particular note, The Big and Might Be Bad Wolf literally swallows your employees whole and alive if they do something wrong, and you can actually get them back out provided you don't move on to the next day.



On an unrelated note, don't know if this was brought up, but in the Monster Hunter Frontier Z, Khezu will actually swallow your character whole and alive if it kills you with one of its grab attacks.
Video here.

It was long ago but I once read the whole thread, Khezu get mentioned for swallowing a kelbi whole in its ecology video, but not the player themselves. To be fair, most MH fans don't play Frontier since it's exclusive to asian countries, so unless you try making an account and everything in japanese...

I know there was Raviente mentioned too that was able to eat the player, but I love that the khezu actually swallows you and it's not just one of those animations where you're lying on the ground after being eaten.
User avatar
Kitsouille
???
 
Posts: 2327
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Vore in video games

Postby boxwithahat » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:05 pm

Is anyone gonna update this list? I don't have time to scan through the whole forum...

https://vorarephile.aryion.com/vgames/
boxwithahat
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Re: Vore in video games

Postby again__again » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:10 pm

boxwithahat wrote:Is anyone gonna update this list? I don't have time to scan through the whole forum...

https://vorarephile.aryion.com/vgames/


it hasnt been updated in.... 13 years.... so probably not....
there is a function to search the topic tho, if you're looking for anything in particular.
User avatar
again__again
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: that place

Re: Vore in video games

Postby balanced-guy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:06 pm

failbird105 wrote:
balanced-guy wrote:Lobotomy Corporation. Numerous Abnormalities consume the staff, usually in rather gruesome/visceral ways. Mainly hard vore, with your staff being eaten in clouds of red blood mist.

Of particular note, The Big and Might Be Bad Wolf literally swallows your employees whole and alive if they do something wrong, and you can actually get them back out provided you don't move on to the next day.


A short list of the Abnormalities I know, can eat people, or have been associated with consuming people

1. Big and Might be bad Wolf - As mentioned above, swallows employees alive and whole. I think Little Red can fight/beat him to get the employee back.
2. Big Bird - If he Breaches Containment, he'll try to eat staff
3. Punishing Bird - Only if you try to Suppress/Attack it. It'll insta-kill/quickly envelop and swallow someone
4. Grave of Cherry Blossoms - A thin tendril/tongue thing shoots out and catches an employee, dragging them into the open cavity on it's body.
5. King of Greed - COnsumes staff when it breaches Containment
6. Nothing There - It kills and assumes the form of an employee it kills. I think it consumes them.
7.PPodae - In lore, has eaten numerous staff.
8. Spider Buddy - Cocoons staff for later consumption
User avatar
balanced-guy
Participator
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:00 pm
Blog: View Blog (30)

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Michele » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:38 am

again__again wrote:
boxwithahat wrote:Is anyone gonna update this list? I don't have time to scan through the whole forum...

https://vorarephile.aryion.com/vgames/


it hasnt been updated in.... 13 years.... so probably not....
there is a function to search the topic tho, if you're looking for anything in particular.

I mean, it is an good function, but he's probably referring to updating that page so that one doesn't have to simply search. I think it is better to be able to find something in just one site than multiple pages like on this thread.
Michele
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:37 am

Re: Vore in video games

Postby InTheVoid » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:07 pm

This site is in Japanese, but it has more info than the other list

asahi-net.or.jp/~JS3Y-MK/
InTheVoid
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:47 am

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Spiritfox17 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:40 pm

I only saw one of these posted when I searched Disgaea in this thread, so I figured it might be worth mentioning the others that I'm aware of.

In Disgaea 3, the Dragon unit has an attack called "Inside Tour" that's a full tour. It knocks an opponent in the air with it's head, suctions them up with a visual bulge in it's throat, then turns around, strains for a bit, and poops them back out with a pink poop effect on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no2qS_92828

In Disgaea 5 there's a bear-like demon unit with 3 mouths (called Bear) that has 2 vore attacks. It's first one is called "Come Come Bear". It pulls a target in it's mouth, chews on them for a bit, then spits them back out from the mouth on it's back. The other one is "Hyper Suction". It sucks up 5 targets and some debris and then shoots them out from it's back mouth in a giant tornado-like air stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zltoyFGevf0

Also in Disgaea 5 there's a combo move that Ursalia, her Prinny, and Zeroken do that called "Extreme Kick". Zeroken jumps in the air and launches himself back down at the opponent while trying to do a flying kick. He misses his target and accidentally goes into the mouth of Ursalia's Prinny. She starts hitting her Prinny on the head and it eventually spits him back out at the opponent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99lfRYUrx2U

As for the Disgaea 4 Cockatrice snake-tail vore that was already posted by NightmareX7 years ago, I'll just quote his posts on that for anyone interested in that too.

NightmareX7 wrote:In Disgaea 4, the Cockatrice has a magichange move called "Reverse Egg." When he's being used as a weapon, the character will jump into the sky and the snake-like tail will emerge. The snake will fly down and latch on to several opponents, chewing them up as they kick and struggle. The opponents will slowly pulled in while they kick, and eventually be swallowed whole. Afterwards, a bulge will go up the snakes body and into the cockatrice, who then spits out eggs that have the opponents inside of them.

Honestly, I think this is one of the best vore scenes I've seen in a long time. I'll try to record it tonight after work and post it on my youtube for anyone interested in seeing it.


NightmareX7 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dPUx_1Cme0

Here's the video to the Disgaea 4 vore involving several characters.


And some of the moves you can also combo with any kind of ally skills that are close range to the target so they'll be eaten as well (but won't be damaged by it). For instance; you can take a close range attack like Mao's "Blast Finger" (basically his hand starts glowing, he leaps at his target, grabs them by the head, and then point blank detonates from his hand) and combo it with the Dragon's "Inside Tour" - so Mao will grab is opponent, but before he does the explosion part, the animation will switch over to the Dragon's move and then he'll be able to finish the rest of his animation after the Dragon's animations ends.
Spiritfox17
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:04 pm

Re: Vore in video games

Postby Dekkard2 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:13 pm

There's an indie game called We Are Broken that has the player being interrogated and tortured by vampires. There's some vorish text with the female vampire where she recounts the time she and other vampires killed and apparently ate the player's wife referring to her as 'dessert'


Time stamp is 5:20
User avatar
Dekkard2
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (16)

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MykelCa, preved_yt, x9comega and 7 guests