Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Giggs86 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:12 pm

A lot of mouth play and near vore in this bit from the web series Antiks where two ant characters are almost swallowed by a giant worm : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHSbIF8FoaE (Starts at 0:20)
Giggs86
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:45 pm

So the Seidon no Ryuu Manga offically came out in Japan, nothing new as of yet just the first 6 chapters still, but the Author showed the first image of the first chapter in color.
So now I think its pretty clear who the girl being eaten is
Attachments
EvBPm7oVIAMc0fs.jpg
ClarAya
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:14 am

They really good life force absroption and drain vore scene at begining of wanda and vision 8.

Warning spoilers if not watched previous eps.

Spoiler: show
angnes harkness after being bound to post, by magic and attacked by fellow coven members, she drains, life out them, and their powers till all smoking withered husks, then she does same thing to her own mother, who is leader of coven, happens very begining, of the ep.
brainstorm
???

Postby sharky » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:49 pm

This show is incredible !! I am really hooked on it
sharky
Participator

Postby TheHungryKobold » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:55 am

Theres a near vore/ maw pov scene in the new Tom and Jerry movie where T is getting egged on to eat Jerry, dangles him over his maw and slurps him in. Theres a shot in the maw with jerry lighting a match, maw is animated well but not throat view unfortunately.
TheHungryKobold
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfsage » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:38 pm

sharky wrote:This show is incredible !! I am really hooked on it

Which show?
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:11 pm

Wolfsage wrote:
sharky wrote:This show is incredible !! I am really hooked on it

Which show?
I'm assuming he means WandaVision
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharky » Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:26 pm

Ya ... I do
sharky
Participator

Postby Welcometocave » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:29 am

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1226360/16
Implied vore, page before is a full body shot. nothing too special
Welcometocave
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClarAya » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:52 pm

Welcometocave wrote:https://mangadex.org/chapter/1226360/16

To shed some light on this, in chapter 43 there were two girls who were defeated in battle and an egg shaped monster had swallowed them both whole, if that girl is the result of that egg then that means the two girls have been absorbed which may imply that they are both either just trapped inside her or they are dead
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Fretenso » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:02 am

ClarAya wrote:
Welcometocave wrote:https://mangadex.org/chapter/1226360/16

To shed some light on this, in chapter 43 there were two girls who were defeated in battle and an egg shaped monster had swallowed them both whole, if that girl is the result of that egg then that means the two girls have been absorbed which may imply that they are both either just trapped inside her or they are dead

Probably dead, this manga is from the author of Akame ga Kill.
Fretenso
New to the forum

Postby Welcometocave » Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:08 pm

Damn really? I didn’t realize this was the same dude. Though, on the page the other guy mentioned it said they’d be batteries, so I’m holding out hope that they’re just absorbed for now
Welcometocave
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClarAya » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:48 am

Welcometocave wrote:Damn really? I didn’t realize this was the same dude. Though, on the page the other guy mentioned it said they’d be batteries, so I’m holding out hope that they’re just absorbed for now

Yeah same here, given that they technically didn't get a lot of screen time we got their semi backstory and all and to just have them die off like that is kind of messed up, but at the same time that may have been the plan from the author which is make the reader care about a character or characters then throw you a curve ball and kill them off, now a few other things is back to the batteries line, they could likely be trapped in side her in a suspended state and upon defeat may end up releasing them, but we'll have to see, hopefully the author doesn't take another 11 chapters for us to find out, because they were eaten in chapter 43 and we didn't learn about what happens to them until chapter 54.
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Alice3hoping » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:30 am

Well cells at work black Certainly has vore in it. albiet its largely the hard kind, but all centered around the phagocytes and macrophages. namely the white blood cells literally eating the enemies they fight, bite by bite, best seen in the manga in episode 2 and 4, with episode 2 specifically including both white blood cells eating a killed bacteria, and near the end of the episode, an older red blood cell going to the liver(which looks like a stip club or burlesque house in cells at work black), ends up dying, and then their body being taken to a macrophage who eats them behind a curtain in silhouette.

meanwhile in episode 4, its a huge battle between the white blood cells and a group of powerful bacterium, who they end up ripping chunks out of to try and kill quickly.

hopefully we get some more vore scenes in cells at work black, considering the fact they clearly show that the white blood cells and macrophages eat what they kill, and eat the dead.
plus some bacteria in nature attack and eat blood cells, so maybe we might get a few cells being eaten by germ and not just germs being eaten by the white blood cells.
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:29 am

Hard-vore content in Pacific Rim - The Black, third episode (I think). A smaller, but still large Kaiju snatches up two soldiers/mercenaries, chews a few times and then an ungodly amount of blood get's squirted out through gill-like slits in the neck.

Will edit in time stamp and if possible, even a clip later.

Also object vore in Ep 4. A Kaiju rips off a Jaegers arm and swallowes it whole.
Nice sounds on that one.
Last edited by Myuutsuu85 on Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby MrSinister1990 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:49 am

Its looking like the new Mortal Kombat movie has the potential for some vore scenes. Especially due to Meleena being a main character.
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mojokingbee1 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:09 am

mojokingbee1 wrote:Two dogs shrink and go into cat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJsyVJnwyVk (4:40)

New link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9q5KF8-qRU
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sharky » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:10 pm

I Watched some Well cells at work the other night. I was able to get thru ep 1 and 2 only, after that i lost intrest. It really is very strange and I had a hard time getting into it.

Sharky

Alice3hoping wrote:Well cells at work black Certainly has vore in it. albiet its largely the hard kind, but all centered around the phagocytes and macrophages. namely the white blood cells literally eating the enemies they fight, bite by bite, best seen in the manga in episode 2 and 4, with episode 2 specifically including both white blood cells eating a killed bacteria, and near the end of the episode, an older red blood cell going to the liver(which looks like a stip club or burlesque house in cells at work black), ends up dying, and then their body being taken to a macrophage who eats them behind a curtain in silhouette.

meanwhile in episode 4, its a huge battle between the white blood cells and a group of powerful bacterium, who they end up ripping chunks out of to try and kill quickly.

hopefully we get some more vore scenes in cells at work black, considering the fact they clearly show that the white blood cells and macrophages eat what they kill, and eat the dead.
plus some bacteria in nature attack and eat blood cells, so maybe we might get a few cells being eaten by germ and not just germs being eaten by the white blood cells.
sharky
Participator

Postby Myuutsuu85 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:06 am

Pacific Rim - The Black hard-vore

https://youtu.be/jIOLemWbyqs?t=55

Pacific Rim - The Black object vore (Jaeger arm)

https://youtu.be/Zx2XfTBs-II
Myuutsuu85
Participator

Postby TheHungryKobold » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:40 pm

Myuutsuu85 wrote:Pacific Rim - The Black hard-vore

https://youtu.be/jIOLemWbyqs?t=55

Pacific Rim - The Black object vore (Jaeger arm)

https://youtu.be/Zx2XfTBs-II

Is this all there is vore wise
TheHungryKobold
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion